Women

>Women
>Being at the gym for any other reason than to display their lady parts or take selfies so other girls on instagram can give them superficial compliments i.e you're a hottie uhh no look whos talking hottie xD :3

You go to a shit normie curlbro gym. Hence the women there being like that.

Go to a proper powerlifting/strength gym and be around thicc women who lift more than you.

went to PL/strongman gym once and felt like a kid. even women were warming up with more than my max

because women need validation in anything they do

Why are you so angry that you made this thread

Who fucking cares

Yup. If you're seeing vapid insta whores at your gym it's because you yourself are a vapid dyel curlbro or pretentious beginner.

At my powerlifting gym we have a woman in her 50s who has lifted for 30 years and has multiple world titles, two current national title female powerlifting holders (one of whom was a former bikini physique title holder and one of whom was a crossshit title holder, mentioned as I was being somewhat facetious about big girls powerlifting. You do get hotties).

All would shit on 95% of Veeky Forums's totals. From experience as an old 30something fag, if all around you are garbage women, you're probably a garbage man. Improve yourself and change your environment.

>hating on women and their lady parts
faggot

saw a girl take 6 pl8 off a weight rack to get to the 15KG yellow plates
there were some other brand black 15kg plates right in front of her, unobstructed

>autists on Veeky Forums
>thinking anyone is trying to impress them or care about them
Sorry to tell you but you're a huge loser with a lot of repressed anger. Why would anyone care what strangers to at the gym is beyond me

>being mad at grills for acting like grills

forwhatpurpose.exe

thicc = hambeast

Women disgust me, all they want is self validation, I SPIT on women, they make me want to gag

fucking kek

i saw a chick do nothing but leg workouts, she could squat two plates

You gonna pay for my anavar too? Calm down faggot.

>this is what high test men want

N-no homo r-right?

My gym has everything I need and I can walk to it.

I workout to be healthy and look good. I respect that power lifters focus on moving big weight, but you're an obnoxious and self-righteous douche.

I wear tight stuff st the gym cause I wanna look myself in the mirror.

Maybe you should just focus on your own workout. I'm a dyke so I sure as hell aren't fishing anything from guys.

Just because youre a dyke doesnt mean you're suddenly not self absorbed like all other women

The only reason women work out is to display their bodies on social media and receive attention/validation for doing so. Women are trash

>I aren't

/pol9k/ needs to leave. You dudes are pathetic whiny lil bitches.

Either you're not a faggot and seeing nice pussy around the gym when you train is a good thing.

Or you find a proper hardcore gym with women who actually train.

Or you be a faggot cry baby bitch about hot pussy not giving you attention.

Seriously this board isn't for you leave.

>remember some camwhore that was fit
>nice definition and bit of muscles size looks really hot.
>she obviously lifts
>mentions it on her cam show she has a competition
>realise she is lying to impress pervs. She definately lifts but not competition lifting.

This /r9k/ is ruining this board.

Well fat girls don't do tend to do this, yet you hate them too.

Do you like any women fit, or are you just a massive board of insecure faggots?

Oh wait...never mind.

Nope you guys are wrong. Women at the gym always act like whores. Meg squats is very strong for a woman and she is just as much of a whore and she doesn't even look attractive.

I like fit women. Theres too many /r9k/ and Veeky Forumsggot posters that think Veeky Forums is their board for some reason.

>Manchildren
>Come to Veeky Forums for any other reason than to bitch about women and fatties so other manchildren can give them superficial edginess i.e. god women are so vapid

>/pol9k/ needs to leave. You dudes are pathetic whiny lil bitches.
This, this and that.

100% on point.

Leave, you nu-male cuck. Epitome of beta.

Source

I'd climb her mountains

>thicc
OIAL

>Why would anyone care what strangers [d]o at the gym is beyond me
>Not caring about society and how members of it act
>Allowing abject degeneracy to continue
I bet you believe in health at every size, too.

Not him but you're 120% autistic

Yes they're fucking dumb, but so are you if they upset you. Not giving attention means not giving a shit.

>tfw when you are that perv

Women in western urban societies are dumb. Why are you surprised?

>jack black spotting the hambeast

oh, how the mighty have fallen