Real Life Trunks

youtube.com/watch?v=T17AyCOaHVk

Which of you autists is this? Mirin'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/mellavelli/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The reason I workout is to one day achieve a dbz tier physique. Mirin his dedication.

guy on steroids paints his hair

woooooooooooooooooooow

It's weid how he can be so autistic and chaddy at the same time.

Makes you think if there's an inner Chad in all of us you know.

:(

This. Very strange. When his hair was still blond and tied up he looked like model material.
Reminder that this is what living in Hollywood does to people.

thought that was scooby lmfao, but i'm mirin his dedication (srs), came in expecting disappoint, left feeling satisfied

nigga was walking down the street with a sword in his hand ><

but still, i like how he got where he is now wish him the best

Bump for autism awareness

Fucking mired this man is beyond impressive

>one of the most intense, indepth, anime cartoons I have ever watched
>intense, indepth, anime cartoons
>anime cartoons
Bruh

The guy is obviously nuts, but he seems like a cool guy and you have to admire a body like that with calisthenics.

OP guy is a fucking dork but he's also cool and chill.

He basically has the same delusional obsession as a tranny except instead of cutting his dick off he desires to get swole.

Holy shit you summed up Veeky Forums in general especially the /fraud/ threads.

rofl what.

Is that the golden one? I didn't know he was a weeb.

first thing that struck my mind aswell
combination of autism, testosterone and good work ethic

Yeah, except you forgot one thing. Getting swole is awesome, and cutting off your dick is fucking weird.

I can't even hate slightly. I'm mirin' hard. Dude is living the dream, bless him.

if thats done with calisthenics, even with roids thats pretty cool

mirin hard

I admire the dedication, and I think it's cool his obsession only helped to make him a better person (aside from maybe the purple hair). If you're going to aspire to be one thing, it may as well be a Saiyan. Too bad I'm black and could never cosplay as any of my favorite characters without looking retarded and/or ironic.

Also, am I the only person who got gay vibes from him? Like, he's probably really into guys.

u can cosplay as piccolo. he the nigger of the dbz world

Maybe, but I'd have to shave my head. Also, I thought Mr. Popo was the nigger of the DBZ universe

>Also, am I the only person who got gay vibes from him? Like, he's probably really into guys.

ye he probs paid that hair dye to that queer af hairdresser in the form of a super saiyan succ

Another thing, dunno how to help you with your ordeal, not being a negro myself, but I always admired the phenomenon of DBZ being popular among afro-americans, much respect.
Dunno if you know this guy's channel, he is a black animator/illustrator and is currently working on a steadily rising in popularity fan spinoff DBZ series:
youtube.com/user/mellavelli/videos

>I always admired the phenomenon of DBZ being popular among afro-americans
it was popular among EVERYONE (male), regardless if you were black or white or green.

>I always admired the phenomenon of DBZ being popular among afro-americans
I always thought DBZ was popular with everybody. Growing up, all my friends liked DBZ, but after high school, all my friends stopped giving a shit about anime. My brother and I keep up with Super, but other than that, he's not too big into anime.

I'm probably an anime pleb, since I only really keep up with some of the more mainstream animes (DBSuper and Attack on Titan). But yea, never experienced that Black Otaku stereotype.

These days, I prefer comics and DCAU stuff.

Forehead's not big enough.

I hate how both Toyo and Toei try to draw him like a pretty boy instead of looking his angry manlet father.