Teeth gains

How do I make them Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpluHmPtgbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mouthwash 2 times a week with hydrogen peroxide. Thats what big Lenny does

/nobrush/ for them natural pearly white gains

if you are american you can get those fake porcelain teeth, otherwise you can make a teeth whitening paste from baking soda and lemon juice. this is a very corrosive shit and should not be used much but the results are amazing.

for the first week you brush with it every single day for about 2-3 minutes. after that you only brush 1 per week with it to let your enamel recover.

Is this bad for your mouth in any way?

wash them and floss them before bed thoroughly (it takes total about 10 min).

rinse with saltwater once a week for gum gains

Switch to a toothpaste with stannous fluoride. Used it for a while and my teeth feel much stronger.

Is there any way to come back from yellowing teeth? When I go to the dentist for cleaning/checkup they always tell me how perfect my teeth are (thanks braces) but the singular downside is I know they're yellow(ish)

As if being an unfixable manlet wasn't enough, please tell me there is a way to get white gains, preferably safely.

ask your dentist. They'll be happy to sort that shit but It'll cost a some cash

Did bleaching once but it makes your teeth hypersensitive and really seems to not be a good idea in the long run. No doubt it makes them whiter, but like 45min of in-office bleaching makes you noticeably sensitive and the effect seems to not be worth it to do that multiple times.

Could be wrong.

don't drink coffee and black tea. Drink unhealthy drinks with a drinking straw

just use the whitestrips

cost like 45

the downside is maintaining them limits the amount of tea and coffee you can drink

Strips?

This and flossing are the 2 biggest boosts to my dental hygeine. You can literally feel the difference flossing makes and the shit you will get out of your teeth will blow your mind. The peroxide is nice too, you can feel it foaming and I've never experienced any bad side effects from it. If 3% is too much you can water it down. Gargle it a bit too so you kill bacteria on your throat.

Enjoy your non-existent enamel in a couple of years

But just use common sense: Brush twice a day, floss once a day (ideally twice), use a fluorinated mouthwash and toothpaste. Avoid sugary and acidic drinks and let your mouth gains soar.

Also, just eat your veggies and stay healthy. Eating/staying healthy will benefit literally aspect of your appearance, so just do it

>rinse with saltwater once a week for gum gains
Never heard of that. Care to explain some more?

At least it does not sound like a trick to get poor anons to wreck their teeth.

Brush and floss

I'm really considering an invisilign brace. My teeth were never awful but one next to my insicor was always slightly behind and now it is making my incisor crooked. I think I can just about afford it if I do about 10 to 15 hours overtime a month.

Has anyone had experience with it? What was your cost and your timeframe it was completed?

I feel it would help me stop snacking too since it wouldn't be worth it to go brush my teeth and rinse the brace. My main concern is not being able to drink tea through work and the evening (about 8 cups a day).

Check groupon for massive discounts. I kinda wanna do it too to fix my bottom row a bit.

I have an invisalign but it's meant as a post-braces bedtime retainer. Using them as braces is pretty fucking retarded but I guess that's marketing for you.

t. retard with yellow teeth that also can't use google

tfw braces will never fix my teeth because i have teeth in front of teeth :(

My brother had that. Braces fixed it completely. idk how tho

Nah you're just retarded. If braces can't help you it's because you waited too long and your adult gums aren't as malleable anymore.

I had a tooth in the roof of my fucking mouth and after getting surgery to expose it they used invisalign to straighten everything out. You'd be surprised the crazy shit they can do with rubber bands

25 with braces working miracles
few months and I'll be getting surgery to extend my lower jaw out and fix my over bite

Goddamn this picture is absolutely revolting

Floss in between every tooth on each side. Brush back of teeth. Brush tongue (major bacteria place). Avoid sugary drinks.

a lot of the food we eat is mildly acidic, saltwater works to balance the ph

This shit works for me: Do it very sparingly though cuz you'll lose your enamel.
1tbs Hydrogen peroxide
1tbs Baking Soda
1/2tbs water
Squirt of toothpaste

I did it for Lupe and she was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpluHmPtgbc

Holy shit these frog pictures are each time more cancerous.