/fraud/ steroids general

Fucking lazy asses letting it get over 315 posts and not making a new thread edition.

Do steroids make you dumb and lazy? You decide.

(Spoiler, no, EVERYONE is dumb and lazy; witness the constant dumb newbie questions in these threads.)

Read the reddit wiki.

Can someone here answer me this question, because everyone says different shit.

If person who lifts and still didnt hit his natty peak, hops on roids, does normal cycle(nothing too extreme), goes past his natty peak and decide to stop taking roids.

What happens after? I watched some youtube clips, they say your test levels get fucked up, some people get lower test than before, some same, some even higher..

Do you keep your any gains after cycle? Because when everyone discusses if someone is natty or not, there is always this one person who says "yeah but he did take roids way back in time, he is half natty".

Does that mean you get to keep some shit or not?

steroids are for manlet faggots

first

You absolutely do.

>thinking you will get passed your natty limit on your first cycle

Lifting weight to build muscle is a cumulative thing. It takes a long while for you to push your body to the peak of what it can naturally and healthily maintain in terms of muscle mass and peak test production.

Once you introduce steroids it throws off a lot of stuff.
Yes your body will remember and think that the mass you gained during your test cycle is your natural test peak and will be primed and ready to get back to that level at any time.

The problem is that you will probably not be able to ever reach that test peak again so you'll never be able to fully exploit the muscle potential that your body thinks it has.
Even worse, when it comes to the body, sometimes one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. So to speak.
While the test boosts your muscle peak, it also temp stops your natural test production and sometimes even permanently lowers your natural test production. In real horror stories it outright destroys some poor bastards ability to produce natural test forever.

The only time you lose gains from steroids is if you go far past your natural height, or if you don't maintain good habits after coming off the steroid cycle.

There is no reason you can't use steroids to get to your natural peak, and then use good habits to maintain that. That's why it's called your natural peak; because your body can maintain it naturally with good exercise. You will need to bulk/cut if you want to look sick as hell during summer, but your muscle mass will remain high.

Currently in week 5 of my cycle.

>Do I absolutely need clomid for PCT? Or will I be fine running Nolva/Aromasin

Also:

>When they say time on = time off... Where would this apply? Running 10 weeks of test, and then 12-16 is PCT. So would I wait 10 weeks from last inject? 10 weeks from last day of PCT... Or 16 weeks from either

Is Mk 677 a meme?

I tore my mcl and fractured my tibia a year ago and did physical therapy but it still isn't 100%. If I run or my foot slips my knee gives out and bends inwards.

I cant afford surgery until next year, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with MK for recovering from injuries.

>end massive deca/eq blast
>of course lose most of the bloof eventually
>...genuinely start to miss it in pics and the mirror

might consider permablasting, probably dead before my 30th then but boy would i leave a t h i c c corpse

Ask jerry about sketchy chinese peptides

>chinese
shieeeet nigga if they're from china then I'll just wait for surgery

>What happens after? I watched some youtube clips, they say your test levels get fucked up, some people get lower test than before, some same, some even higher..

>when it comes to the body, sometimes one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. So to speak.
While the test boosts your muscle peak, it also temp stops your natural test production and sometimes even permanently lowers your natural test production

This is an excellent explanation. You just never know. But worst case scenario you go on TRT for the rest of your life.

I've been contemplating trading in my natty card. I'm 27 and have been working out for 9 years. I recently bought lgd and gw to give sarms a go.

But after realizing how easy it is to get anabolics online, I think I'll just take the plunge.

What should I get besides test e during the cycle?

What are your goals

Look up dbol, adrol and super drol and decide which sounds most appealing

I really want to start the Tren now, but I have to wait 2-3 weeks apparently for my caber. Would I need caber if I just pinned like 50mg Tren E e3d with 100mg Test E, until my caber arrives?

Lose weight and get big, but not too big.

Maybe a bit smaller and less cut than Greg plitt.

I especially don't want to over develop my biceps/arms like I see some guys do.

Does that make sense?

Test/Var

What are you running?

Do you have your e2 in check?

Yeah, seems to be fine. Haven't had any sides in months.

If you only have tren e it'll take a few weeks to kick in anyway, so you might as well start pinning now.

Are there things for potential sides I should have on hand?

1-4
Dbol & Test e 500mg/wk
4-10
Test e 500mg/wk

12-16
Novla 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 as needed

Will people at the gym think I'm frauding if I start nosebleeding while working out

no they'll think you do coke as a preworkout

Ok thansk

Time off= Time on+ PCT.

you'll be good!

>include tren for meme cut+bulk
>eat basically only meat, cardio after every workout
>still gain weight
T-thanks water retention I guess

dem digits

Go for it, have someone post pics as your last will when you kick the bucket.

Should I pin on a lifting day or no?

Do whats good for you

I've never lifted before in my life and want to start soon. Should I hop on the roids train right away or go natty first? I just want to get real visible gains as quick as possible but I'd like some advice from you guys whether or not it's a good or bad idea to do it right from the start.

Honestly just hop on the bike off the bat. If you're gonna end up doing it anyway, why wait?

Just be over 21.

Do not do steroids until you are in a very good routine of working out regularly for a long time. There's no one magic number but I'd say at least a year. Like you have tried a few different routines and followed them and diets religiously for months at a time, and know how your body naturally responds.

Tren is pretty dry. Those are just gains my friend. Enjoy.

anyone have experience with albuterol for cutting? I normally have an inhaler, however, my prescription just got changed to tablets which I have read online can help in a cut (I'm currently at 16% looking to get to 10%)

what is the better combo? dbol+adrol or dbol+sdrol?

After using Tren, I understand misogynists now.
Being emotional and crying over nothing, lacking logical thinking and letting emotions take over, I've been a simp. This is what women are like ALL THE TIME.

I actually just gained sympathy for my ex's after I let my estro get too high

I was like holy shit if I felt this weepy once a month I would be a total cunt too

Do doctors give out HGH for reasons like that?
Also, don't they markup the price? I'm willing to pay, as I work part time at school and will work full time over summer, but I still need to be able to pay for school.

I'm curious about this, but haven't tried it: are there compounds which can be run long-term at low doses with minimal adverse effect, like test can?

Bring more experienced means you can use the gear as an amplifier instead of a crutch. Train naturally for a few years (the actual number is individual).

Not many sides if you're careful with the dosing.
Don't drink, even though var is relatively safe, it's safe compared to other steroids, but a very dangerous drug compared to other medicaments.
Don't smoke, these two are for heart protection too. not only for liver or lungs. Want weed? Eat it, want tobacco? stick it.
Do your cardio.
Eat well, specially on a cycle, you can go vegan, because even if you fuck up, most of the cons of an incomplete vegan diet are completely mitigated by the roids. The effects of a good vegan diet can also mitigate the side effects of roids. You can even use the dietary "normalization" as part of the PTC, for example by turning into an omnivore or an ovo-piscitarian, if you increase vit D absorption on vit D deficient people (i.e. hypogonadism, e.g. someone that stopped injecting steroids two weeks ago) you increase their testosterone production. Same with creatine and increasing its consumption, among other nutrients.

stop fucking role-playing you ape

guys i'll be running my first cycle ever - 250 mg test e every week and 20-30 mg dbol with aromasin as AI and nolva PCT. im currently doing reddit PPL so my question is should i switch to bro-split ? i see all roiders doing 1 to 2 body parts per workout

You're gonna wanna do a lot more than 250mg a week. And do whatever routine is best suited to your goals. I do a heavily modified version of PPL.

different guy here does that mean he has to do a 10 week long pct? I'm still unsure as to how to do a proper pct I'm planning on doing a similar cycle

Read the Reddit wiki

b-but I never go there :/

Well fucking go there and read you stupid cunt

Why are the fraud threads so dead now? It was way more active a few weeks or so ago.

what if you teach me user, I'm just confused as to for how long should I run my pct

Maybe a bunch of people got v&.

I have noticed that the trips aren't here as much, so maybe that's part of it.

Maybe a bunch of the trips got v&.

You'll be covered in stretch marks and your tendons will take a nice long visit to snap city.

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Everything you need to know

Fuck off

I made a discord because fraud sucks now.

Hopping on my first cycle this week. I've already been lifting for years and did a var only cycle last year (lmao i know) - doing test e this time.

What's the best way to avoid stretch marks?

So according to webbit I dont have to use clomid for my 10 weeks cycle and novadex alone should do the trick, Fantastique!

what happens is you realise how much better roids are, abandon the idea of staying at your natty limit, read the GH15 bible and stay on for life

no worries, you won't get enough gains to get stretch marks

No just drop the dose to 250mg test e EW until you feel ready to blast again
PCT is a meme and so is time on=time off

No it's similar to a decent GHRP if you have proper stuff
ircbio, receptorchem/researchsarms and enhancedathlete are all g2g and musclerage are supposedly legit as well
no idea about other sources except for sarmsx/isarms/sarms1 which should be avoided like the plague just like any other garbage that scumbag Gemelli promotes

Fuck off stringlette

Day 5 of Ostarine here.

you should really lift and eat according to your goals etc at least long enough to know you can do it all properly and want to do it long term imo
also this is a great resource for anyone looking to get into roiding: ge(dot)tt(slash)98CNHaR/v/0

I'd join but I don't really feel like making a sock that I'd have to switch over to all the time.

>feel ready
lol

you weren't invited

he's right. steroids are for small loser men, who want to get bigger. Fake muscles. Losers

uk lads, am I likely to receive winstrol when ordering var? TM

Why if you cut with DNP at like 2k-2.5k deficit you feel fine except a bit of heat and lethargy, but if you do the same without DNP by just starving yourself you feel like you are going to die?

Quick rundown on the fatlifts situation ?

Join our discord fggt
Kahuna201 at tutanota dot com

there isn't one

he still hangs out here

So Arnold is a loser manlet then.

I swear, retards are overrunning this place these days...

>responds seriously to trolls
>retards are overrunning this place
well, you're not wrong

>natty lifter
>shoulders and biceps covered in stretch marks
I never got 'em before I started lifting. If I start roiding should I just embrace the #tigerstripe life?

The reason being low height, someone help please :( I'm doing my best to research.

Try the pregnancy stretch cream.

Or just deal with it.

that shit does not do anything.

it's magic nigga, dnp doesnt has to explain shit

I'm getting the results of my 1st blood test for testosterone tomorrow. What should I expect if it comer on the lower end or below avg?

absolutely nothing if you're in north america and below the age of 35

What I've learned so far is 600-750mg weekly is where you begin to "feel it". I'm pushing for tren or winny and mast next run depends on what I see my goals as.

>600-750mg weekly is where you begin to "feel it"

Try taking stuff that isn't horribly under-dosed.

Too lazy for socks

>get paranoid about receding hairline
>buy meme oil kit
>barber says it looks fine, is thick and I shouldn't worry
>use oil for buttsex lube instead
lol

>listening to someone who wants your money

yeah like he's gonna say no m8 ur bald and lose a customer who could start shaving their head or get pissed and not come back

I mean she had a good basis, she said something along the lines of "look how the hair stands out here, it's because of the thickness"

I don't know (but coconut oil makes GREAT lube)

Seriously thinking about roiding.

Met a powerlifter in my program at school and the guy is massive 275lbs. Goes to the same gym as me, says most the guys there are on roids and that he's done a few test cycles and is on tren now. Says its super easy and pretty much everyone does it once they hit a certain point. Said I should just do a basic test cycle and that its harmless.

Hormone shit always just scares me, hearing stories about guys who fuck their test production up. He says that shit only happens if you're stupid.

What do you guys say?

the worst thing that will happen is that you probably won't ever want work out natty anymore when you quit
your body will recover in some months from everything when you quit
imo guys are retarded for not frauding during their prime years, there's hardly any sides if you do it correctly and not for too many years

yeah, that's pretty much exactly what he said.

I'm almost 26. 5'9" 165lbs, got a 375 squat and a 480 SL

But I don't really look big. Would be kinda nice to not only get stronger, but also finally look the way I want to. Seems like everyone else is doing it and trying to just "do it natty" for some stubborn sense of pride seems like a waste.

you will never look big natty

I'm starting to realize that (well big and low BF that is). I used to get really down on myself, think it was just my genetics, or that I was still too weak. That maybe it was because I didn't do body building.

Then this guy kinda just told me its because fuckin everyone is on roids. Like all the guys at my gym that made me feel bad, turns out they are all on roids.

>(well big and low BF that is)
people say this because natties cant gain any significant muscle, they only look "big" because they are obese

That's what I meant. You can be big with fatceps or you can be ottermode(like swimmer otter mode) or you can be the inbetween just like a semi fit looking dude you're in shape but you aren't turning any heads but you can't be jacked without roids. Not unless you've been lifting your whole life since like 12.