well he looks 9 foot tall so no
but his mass yeah i guess 125kg +

Proly

Well Goku is 5'7" so you'll have to start by growing to be about 10 feet tall

Lol, try over 200kg

125kg plus, you stupid?

Lifting someone up like that is my dream
*grow delts grow*

Only if you have legendary genetics which appear once in a thousand years.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG_ZjnnSoK8

play rugby then

>Well Goku is 5'7"
Wait, Goku's a manlet?

I thought he was like 6 feet tall at least. I just assumed Piccolo and Cell were just unusually tall (like 7 feet) due to being aliens.

Not from a Veeky Forumsizen

Nah, keep in mind Goku is implied to be Japanese, or some future equivalent. They're typically short. I'm about 6'3" and got stopped a few times to take pictures in Japan because they thought I was famous. Turns out its fairly common if you're in decent shape, relatively attractive, tall, and white.

Damn, then Vegeta must truly be the king of Manlets.

I think the Rock is the only mainstream guy even close and hes not quite that impressive

this guy is pretty close.

Height wise? No. But in terms of getting a similar physique? yes. Along with the use of steroids, lots of lateral raises, curls, rows, benching and deadlifting. But LOTS of lateral raises and curls.

>this guy is pretty close.

Pretty sure he's a chink. All the cultural icons like the cloud, the stick and the fact he has a tail shout China.
It's Bulma and the other city folk who are Japanese.

manlet

It is close

Is this a sheev reference??

Why you think he so damn angry?

his planet and family were destroyed and some fag with no world conquering training kicked the shit out of the guy that did it. cock blocking his revenge boner for eternity.

no, his power is maximum

lol
the mountain is 195kg and he's 6'7 or smth

The entire Dragon ball was inspired by a Chinese epic journey to the west. One of the main characters is Sun Wukong aka the monkey king. The similarities are very obvious in first DB but they kind step away in later ones .

I don't know man he is literally destroyer of world, I have my doubts that you can achieve ''unlimited power so strong you explode like sun'' natty

If anyone ever achieves Broly mode, they will certainly be the Emperor of Veeky Forums