Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,
my first post here.

So tomorrow I start my Keto-Phase.

I am 193 (6'3 tall) and my weight is 118 kg (260 lbs).

My daily intake will be aroung 2200 kcal.
That means 200g Paranuts, 200ml Coconutmilk and 300g Meat (Chicken etc.).

Any advice for me?

shameless selfbump

the point of keto is that it fix everything wrong in your body ( hormonaly) , just hang on for the first 5 day and you'll be the happiest man on earth

200g of Brazil nuts contain 5 times more selenium than the amount that can be toxic

You'll see your appetite go down and your energy going up

In the nature our body are very adaptable but we ruined that ability with carbs

Glucose and fructose basically trigger a " Purge As soon as possible before it cause damage" reaction .

I thought it takes at least 3 weeks for the body to get used to it?

I forgot the vegetables. I hit the gym 2-3 times a week and dance zumba 1 time.

You can get in ketosis fairly quickly and get most of the results but it'll take at least 3 week for you to be "fully" adapted ( especially gut flora )

aaaa okay, I wanna do it for at least two month (if my selfdiscipline doenst crumble) but there will be holiday in between. So after the adaption I need to break it and start over again

Oh and btw , don't make this a phase , keto is perfectly healthy long term , it's the healthiest diet one could do . Almost all CVD and bone related problem can be fixed with animals products .

The more you stay keto , the quicker it'll be to get back into full ketosis , your gut flora will be adapted , your brain will be adapted , your mitochondrial density will be higher , and most of the shit in your body will already be fixed .

( You don't need to switch on and off , you just need to do as much keto as possible )

of course because I dont eat shit, but I think I lack the selfdiscipline to eat just meat and nuts for the whole year/life. I will see and look forward to the next months. Then I will see if I am the happiest man on earth hahahahha

Keto is not about self discipline and weight lose only my dude .

Think about it , since the dawn of existence, from the first fucking lonely cell life has mostly been about consumption of food ( or something external that could yield energy ) , so why did we invent something as dumb as " the willpower to restrain from overeating" , our body are meant to regulate themselves and we should never have to fight against ourselves , but that can only be true if eat in the way our ancestor did .

May the gods be on my side :^)

And btw , it open a lot of doors , think of all the animals and cheese you could eat .

You sound just as bad as the vegan fags, humans are omnivores

yea i fucking love meat! But milk products arent there too much carbo hydrates?

Also what ration do you recommend?
Fat/Protein/Carbohydrates

I never said you shouldn't eat veggies , they all taste better drenched in fat btw :^)

Eat real cheeses and you should be good carbs-wise ( not weird american "cheese" ) , milk is not ok ( 5 carbs / 100 ml)

Don't stress about ratio , if you eat veggies and meat you literally can't go wrong , but don't dodge fatty meat , you want fat on your meat and don't be afraid to cook them in oils .

can i make gains on keto tho?

Yes but not as well as you will with a good intake of carbs.

so my plan is now, getting rid of my fat and then getting gains and repeat the process