First rule of lifting

After seeing all those "Everyone is against me threads" i need to remind you guys of the first rule of lifting, You do NOT talk about lifting.

When you aren't a dyel you can use the following excuses
> I was always this way, it's in the family.
> I sometimes swim and do some push-ups.
If you are black/Indian/Brown etc
> It's just genetics

When people ask about your diet and ask why you don't eat x or food that contain x

> I'm allergic to x
> I don't like the taste of x
> I'm sensitive to x (e.g sugar, caffeine etc)
> I don't eat so early/late

Implementing these white "lies" will make you life infinitely more easier.

> No meathead stereotype
> No retards asking for advice
> No retarsd giving unwanted advice
> Being known as laid back/ easy going
> People thinking you have insane genetics

And also know this normies will believe EVERYTHING that's somewhat plausible.

I used almost all of these lies and i'm known as a natural freak that doesn't give a fuck about diet/health/exercise. I tell people i have better things to do then these things for example partying/drinking/making money etc.

Normies literally explode in envy.

Please share some other tricks.

Bump for truth

Thank you.

This is good shit

White lies are key to entering the heavenly kingdom Chadom and not spilling your spaghetti all over

That doesn't work if you actually look like you lift, faggot.

>i just do le zummba classes :DDD

autisticum maximus

I basically look like this and it works 100%.
Unless you have a reputation for lying this doesn't work. If you are known as a truthful guy nobody wil doubt you.

It also helps if you say
> My dad looks exactly the same and never saw the inside of a gym

Or if you are negative about lifting.

Those excuses only work if you've been lifting for 1-6 months.

Well zumba won't work obviously
but rockclimbing, boxing, swimming competitively, part-time job in construction etc

Basically any sport/occupation where people are jacked. Normies don't know that athletes also lift.

Seeand

i like that saying fake it till you make it
you dont give up that way and you always have some excuse to keep working that shit so its positive

Your friends must be literal borderline spastics if you tell them you don't lift weights and you look like that. Also they can't have known you long term or they'd have notice you bulk up.

yeah some guy would straight up not believe me when I said I had been playing team sports for 15 years which was true. He was pretty fucked up on drugs and wanted to touch me but he did not let go and asked 5-6 times if I were lifting weights.

Are you natty user

Well obviously you tell half the truth to close friends. I just told them i fool around with dumbells at home etc.

Do i really need to spoonfeed everything to you guys?

So instead of saying I go to the gym you reccomend I tell people I work a part time construnction job? Why the fuck would I do that you stupid cunt.

And boxing is still exercise. I don't think people think of weightlifting as somehow cunty but boxing is ok.

Just say you go to the gym. It's normal. Maybe you're in some cunt country like Germany but in the anglosphere (US UK AUS NZ) a significant portion of young men go to the gym.

yes, we have autism

more social tips? how do I appear witty, and charming? I know you need to practice and try in real life, but where do I look for examples?

I heard movies can help, but I don't watch movies. Thoughts on this and any recommended movies to help be more charming and witty?

You have a personality disorder. There's literally no need to lie. I don't go around talking about the gym all the time. Everyone can tell I lift anyway even if I'm in a suit.

Everyone must think you're such an insecure spastic cunt walking around roided and jacked and telling your supposed friends it's genetic.

Are you basically a little bitch like those supermodels who claim to eat hamburgers all the time in some vague attempt to make themselves look genetically superior when really they're just cunts.

That's exactly the point my nig.

Normies think everyone can lift and get a great body but it's truly impressive if you have a great body and tell people you don't lift.

People will see you as some kind of super human without any negative stereotypes.

Downplaying everything you do will improve every aspect of your life.

But Trump doesn't do that and he's uber successful

Can anyone give a specific example/story of this working? I've never even thought of this shit.

Everyone you must associate with are spastics if they think you can be muscular and lean without lifting. You're probably a skinny otter mode cunt, in which case you're just lean. Hence why it works.

Sage, OP is a fuckin moron

It doesn't work it's a fuckin spastic idea from a literal spastic.

OP post a picture of your body shirtless with Veeky Forums and today's date written on piece of paper.

Oh what's that? You're a dyel otter mode seventeen year old neet cunt and don't want to? Yeah, that's what I thought.

calm down with the roid rage

all those little volcanoes on you're forehead about to explode aren't they? lmfao

desu all that lying could lead to intense spilling when the construct breaks down

Watch "catch me if you can", madmen, Romeo + Juliet.

For wit you need comedic timing, watching stand-up and really observing their intonation, word use etc helps immensely.

You are reading way too much into this. Unless everyone around you is literally obsessed with you, they don't really care.

You seem very insecure lol, you don't have to take my advice. This probably doesn't work for you because you are a known bullshitter.

It can't break down

You get caught in the gym
> The doctor advised these exercises for my back.
> Just started going, trying to look good for summer teehee

You get caught dieting
> My friends/family challenged me to it.

I've actually just very recently watched those two movies and am almost done with the "Catch me if you can" book too

That's what gave me this idea that movies can help with charm

I'll definitely check out MadMen

Any other recommendations?

Vikings, for extremely masculine vibes.
Sons of Anarchy

Movies
Alfie
Training day
American Psycho
Gladiator

Also basically ever Clint Eastwood movie.
Was a major womanizer.

Books
The Charisma Myth
Masters

What basically helped me was:
Improve overall appearance
Get positive feedback
Confidence improves
More positive feedback
Confidence improves

This loop is what makes Chad act so Chaddy.

>not leaving humanity and becoming so big that it no one asks you if you lift because it is so obvious

Is it worth joining a frat if you don't drink or smoke? A lot of my friends who are in frats are encouraging me to rush next semester, but I don't want to have to drink to get in

Chad knocks down a 6 pack and eats pizza and still has a 6 pack

Don't you want to be Chad user? Being in a frat is essential Chadcore

>gladiator
GOAT film but how does it help you be chad?

His general way of interaction with others.
Also lessons about standing your ground, determination, hardship etc etc.

>tfw no positive feedback for anything, ever
this might explain why i turned into a shut in loner who avoids any kind of social situation like the plague

Utter truth. Breaking these rules is just a headache. Me with my in-laws on Sunday:

Brother-in-law: I think all those guys 'lifting' at the gym are in the closet.

Me: I admit, I sometimes lift weights, and my observations is no most of them are well out of the closet.

Sister-in-law: Oh, I don't like bodybuilders at all. They're always staring at themselves in the mirror. Everywhere you look there are mirrors.

Me: Well I think that's more a decision by the decorator than the members--

Sister-in-law: And they're vain, and they stare at themselves, and they aren't real athletes like runners and swimmers, they're all on steroids, they're blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Me: Huh. Well, I guess every gym is different.

I mean, so what, people can paint whatever pictures in their head they like, but still, bluh. Same sister in law who spoiled her looks with an unfortunate boob job, too.

Fuck that shit. I love to lift, dont give a damn about what other people think. Is part of who I am

Respect user,me too

Man you know don't fuckign talk to me I'm here to train, I'm not here to listen to your fuckin bullshit. You know what I'm saying?

Yeah after a small loan of a million dollars

lmao user
fake it till you make it doesnt mean what you think it does