Why would you pay money for any other protein powder than MyProtein? Highly rated for purity...

Why would you pay money for any other protein powder than MyProtein? Highly rated for purity, and the cheapest protein powder available that's not trash

There's nothing not to like

just bought my 5kg pack of chocolate-mint stevia whey for 50€.

thats fucking 10€ per 1kg, you cant beat that price.

myprotein best protein

My last 5kg pack of unflavoured cost me £35, they had some fucking great offer on. I should have bought two. I miss the chocolate brownie flavour I had one time, but I'm not going to pay more just for some taste to what I treat as just a boost to my dietary protein intake.

This has to be a shill thread, who talks like this.

>0.02$ has been deposited in your account

dude, I respect your choice and shit but how fucking poor are you?
5kg lasts atleast 2months if not probably more than 3+.

its just a 2-3€ more for flavoured shit over the span of months.
we are talking about a few cents per day.
is money REALLY your argument?

What are good flavors?

Smooth chocolate in water tastes pretty good and is easy to drink. But in milk it tastes like ass

I got like an 11lb bag a whole ago. Tastes pretty good.

Banana is the opposite. Ass in water, great with milk.

Thank you sir only 5 thousand left till I can buy a bag

So far the two flavors I've gotten are gross. Salted Caramel is way too sweet and Vanilla taste like medicine. How do you fuck up vanilla? Still got 11 pounds of it left too.

>all these plebs buying flavoured whey

Unflavoured Masterrace reporting in.

All natural no flavors reporting in.

Haven't protein supplements been proved fucking useless? A regular diet will have more than enough protein in it.

>tfw bought choc banana

sounds like its gonna taste like shit or has tons of sugar to make up for a poor flavor

I desperately want to like this crap

it's cheap and you guys are always going on about how good it it

every flavor I've tried so far has been disgusting though

ON Gold Standard is so fucking delicious I look forward to it every time

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Its not useless, its still protein but its about convenience.

Yes you can get the same protein from regular food but eating 200 grams of protein is too much for me/boring and I would rather drink a quick shake after my workout than cook something

Message MP asking if they're getting something i've bought multiple times back in stock

"Sorry we have no records of selling this item"

what did they mean by this?

my local dairy farm sells their whey in bulk, unflavored, for cheap as fuck. Why would I order from some kyke online?

>5kg pack of chocolate-mint stevia whey

have you actually tried it before? i recently got a small pack of their vanilla stevia whey and it was awful.

its quality has actually dropped
i go fro TPW, which where i live is +- the same price

I am thinking of buying 2.5 kg of smooth and 1 kg of mint

im not sure about 5 kg, does their protein go bad after some time? im not using it that often, 1-2 scoups every day

yeah, finished a 2,5kg before and I liked it.
tasted great with water, not so much with milk.

Oh shit nigga apparently having protein in your diet is fucking useless.
Also, the cheapest source of high quality convenient well preserving protein. And for the vegan fuck who comes in shilling beans; Fuck you.

guys there is 27% sale now pls answer quick

If you're going to Jew the place up at least drop some discount codes faggot.

Not that guy, but if you ready the small print on the chocolate flavours they have like 12% lower protein per gram because of all the cocoa they add. Not sure if it applies to other flavours though.

I had an allergic reaction to this protein and almost died ,fuck myprotein

yes.

i ll buy 2.5 kg mint and 2.5 kg smooth

Taste.

I get my protons from food but I still like to have a proton shake (old habits?). And every myprotein flavour has been awful so far.

Thats why ironmaxx raspberry

>What are good flavors?
I have vanilla but it tastes like nothing

>literally a convenient food that's 80% protein by weight
>useless
idk if some people are just so dense they should be killed for the sake of humanity or I'm getting trolled here

Anyone have the white candy cane flavor? I bought 2.2 pounds of it and 2.2 pounds of strawberry cream, taking a risk on two flavors I've never had before

Strawberry jam roly poly is by far the best flavour. Not sure if they still sell it though. Birthday cake flavour is awful

Why would you pay money for that shit when egg whites (not Rich Pinna's overpriced egg white crystals either) exist?

I'm thinking about getting one of the chocolate flavors from myprotein. Does the protein mix good with milk and peanut butter added in?

exactly, mix it with berries and a banana if you need flavour. jesus christ so many virgins on this board

Anyone here tried natural chocolate?

Yes it does. Really is the best out there m8

This is true. MyProtein is amazing and true champions would use nothing less. Everyone should use it daily. You'll get so huge so fast, you'll amaze your friends.

Strawberry Cream is their best flavor if you're into the strawberry yoohoo thing, it also mixed well into oatmeal. Rocky Road and Mocha are my other go to's. Don't order pumpkin pie tho..

Delete this

I think we can all agree that MyProtein is the single best source of protein on the planet. It's packed with so many important vitamins and minerals and other performance enhancers that youll make the fastest gains of your life. It's the closest you'll ever get to using steroids while remaining natty.

Just ordered some ON Pro Gainer, how does it compare to serious mass? Was cheaper and seemed to have more calories in a single serving (650) which will make it a nice post-workout gainer for getting extra calories in.

I switched from ON double rich chocolate to MP chocolate smooth. Taste isn't as good, the sweetness is too heavy and it has a bit of an aftertaste but it's still alright and so so so much cheaper. I'll be sticking with it.

>buying literal waste
>not bulking using whole milk and switching to skim when cutting

good goys in this thread

I love drinking whole milk and eating chickens with skin and feathers
feels seriously good no to fall for memes

Never getting that again. Spent like $60 on 11lb (insanely good deal, don't get me wrong) and it was a bad batch. I got the same flavor (natural vanilla or something) the last time in 2.2 lb and it was good, but not the 11lb bag. Any recommended flavored for someone who doesn't like chocolate?

This will be how I finally get my mom to stop using my protein as flavoring.

Whats the difference between the impact whey protein and the whey protein isolate?

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS I WAS WAITING FOR A SALE

HOLY SHIT

I LOVE YOU ALL

Bad as in tastes weird or undrinkable?

Checked and keked

makes me gassy

I'm fine with paying for ON because it lasts me two months and doesn't make my stomach hurt

>he doesn't like high-quality yet easy on the wallet protein!

The fuck is that liquid shit senpai?

sorry I put the automated Danish => English google translator

it is liquid chalk

Honestly it's not the best deal ever (still good though)

Last week they had 30% off all proteins + you could use referral codes to get an extra 25% off on top of it. I always find their pricing strategy to be really sketchy and fluctuates so damn much. Everyone's trying to get the best deal, but the truth is wether you get the best deal or not it's still hella cheaper than anywhere else.

Also you can use Honey (Google chrome addon) to get coupon codes. The least you can get is like 10% or use a referral (25%)

My referral code - GIAN-RA2

>its just a 2-3€ more for flavoured shit over the span of months
Actually, myprotein sells those flavour drops as well - a lot of people get sick of one flavour after a while

Egg whites are quite a bit more expensive than protein powder

>buying mass gainers
It's called put some oats and peanut butter in your protein shake. Don't overpay for some oat powder and sugar

I always wait till they have the sale they have a few times a year, 11lbs (two 5.5 bags, you can get two different flavors) for ~$60. That's the absolute best deal, and I always stock up

price

Unflavored is best flavored.

None of that cookie cutter sweetener bullshit. Sweeteners are for the WEAK

I bought the unflavored soy protein isolate and four of the FlavDrops. It's very chalky and the flavors aren't very good. I will try adding more flavoring and see if that helps.

I mixed it 50/50 with some flavored Six Star protein and it tasted ok.

Any recommendations on FlavDrops that are good? Does adding cocoa powder + stevia work?

((((((((((((((((((((goy lectin))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Spent like $60 on 11lb (insanely good deal, don't get me wrong) and it was a bad batch

Need some more details on the bad batch, please. Just bought 11 lb myself.

Last buy was 22 lbs for USD 107 delivered.

Don't get the Rocky Road, it is vile.

something something use my protein instead

But it has creatine too.

What's the difference beteeen the natural flavors and regular?

I'm thinking of doing two 5.5 bags but I'm scared of getting a shit flavor. Cinnamon Roll and Pumpkin Pie sound like something that's dangerous to fuck with. Never tried Banana. I wish there were fruitier flavors I'm so tired of dessert shakes

There isn't some natural strawberry or something flavor? Pumpkin pie sounds like shit.

Chocolate-Mint is god tier

Currently on a 5kg bag of it

They have natural strawberry but I can't fucking stand that Nesquick taste. I also don't like chocolate and I've done vanilla for so long I'm done

>Chocolate-Mint
Guess I'm trying this next after my strawberry and vanilla.

Any others? Banana?

Had Banana and Banana-Stevia, both were drinkable but meh.

I can recommend Salted Caramel and Chocolate Smooth though

Caramel it is.

Get the vanilla (again) and pick up a couple 10lb bags of frozen sliced strawberries from sam's club/walmart. Just drop a few of those in the blender with your shake and have an actually good tasting shake. I did this with strawberries and bananas, just add in some vanilla protein and make post-workout smoothies instead of shakes. More effort, but who gives a shit? I just got done squatting 315lbs for 12 reps, I can operate a fucking blender when I get home.

If you mix at the gym though, this probably isn't the best for you.

I'm on no carb meme diet otherwise I'd still be doing fruit smoothies for sure. I was using orange extract lately and getting some fruity pebbles tasting shakes so that's not too bad

You're already getting carbs from milk if you're not mixing with water. Strawberries are literally among the lowest carb fruit in the world too. But it's your meme diet.

What's the best flavor?

I'm working on an 11kg bag of choco-mint, really good. Looking to try something different. I like cookies and cream a lot, is theirs good?

This 2bh. If you drink flavoured protons you're never gonna make it.

You're probably fucking under 16 or autistic if you get flavored whey

is there any real reason or are you guys just being niggers

Almond milk brah

I found a thread where a lot of people were recommending Cinnamon Roll. Thinking of pulling the trigger

Almonds have more carbs than milk though..?

Watched a dude on YouTube review all the flavors and he said Cinnamon Roll tastes like French Toast Crunch. My favorite cereal of all time I'm fucking sold. 11lbs bought

BTW if any fit bro wants to use my referral code, I would obviously really appreciate it. Cheap gains for all
CHRISTOPHER-R6WA

Any discount codes? This is my first time buying. Need to spend $150 nzd to get them to ship for free downunder.

What products do you think are must or vital?

I found WHEY55 gives you any 11lb for $54. Like ten bucks cheaper than the current promo and you get a thing of watermelon creatine still.

IWP60 gives you two 5.5lb for $60 so you can get two flavors

>Tfw bought only 500g of citrulline malate on black friday for less than 10€ and it's starting to run out
Should've bought more. One serving is 2 grams my ass

I just bought a 2.5kg pouch of their peanut butter chocolate impact whey. Looking forward to seeing if the hype is real. Somehow, I get the feeling I'm not going to be disappointed if /fit is anything to go by.

I followed Scooby's advice and bought unflavored but I add unsweetened cocoa. Sure it adds like ten more calories but the flavor is on point and you get more protein then the already made chocolate

Whey isolate doesn't have as much filler as the regular. I think the regular has about 80% whey 200% filler and the isolate has 90% whey and 10% filler