How do i develop social skills...

how do i develop social skills? im a pretty fun guy with my friends but if im talking to someone i just met i can be pretty boring

acting classes, best way

stop being a NEET

what to do then?

Get a jerb.

you learn to bla bla by doing bla bla and observing how others do it, its just like fucking, any other skill
you mean they cant tell if youre being fake or is this some shit about having it all in the muscle memory ??

ill tell you how i did it and you can see if this works for you.

read the book: "how to win friends and influence people"
Then read "models" by marc manson

start talking to clerks, cashiers, whatever
then start talking to old people or other adults
then other guys your age
then ugly girls
then average
then cute
then hot

good luck

Then what?

Learn to socialize by talking ppl at said job when you get invited out by co-workers you've figured it out

Keep doing that until you die from natural causes, killed, or suicide.

On the optimistic alternative: WW3 might be a reality.

Just something to think about.

Crash and burn is how.
nootropics help too:
phenibut, aniracetam, l-theanine, ashwaganda

getting a job is for fucking betas lad. get a skill and then do work through contracting

>tfw all my coworkers are 10+ years older and married
There goes my social gains

Yes, great idea to be dependent on drugs to be social baka

Read "How to win friends and influence people", then start practicing.

>this
OP, flirt with every cashier you see. they have to be nice to you and force a smile anyways and even if you're an autist and "you too/me too" they'll probably get a laugh because being a cashier is boring as hell.

*improv

>AKA how to be a beta cuck, the abridged version

no

Watch pranking videos all day. I'm not kidding

what if i cant get a job? what should i do then?

Tfw no qt moosefix gf to sit on my face.

this is a fairly spectrum way to describe it but imagine them as low experience mobs you have to grind a lot of to level up

>flirting with cashiers
everybody thinks you're a creep

thats pretty normal user.

if you know what you're doing there isn't a fine line between being flirty and creepy

This is unknown on this board

How do I get a gf like this user I want a fit wife to make me protein shakes while I'm in bed getting my melatonin

i want a gf though
i want sex

how to not seem like a creep? no idea how to flirt too

Learn by doing, and thinking hard about what you did and what you're going to do BETWEEN AND NOT DURING regular, robust bouts of doing.

>Read proverbs in the bible
>Accept Jesus into your heart
>Pray for help to develop social skills
>Try to be a good person to people
I made more social skills progress in a few months than I did in a couple years by doing this.

Well, how do you develop any particular muscle in your body? You go and you practice it. Practice talking to people. You might feel out of place at first. You might feel awkward, and you might fall flat on your face in conversation. If you fuck up, learn what not to do from your mistake and try again.

Fuck this thread, post more pics of that girl, OP.

i wont because you insulted my thread which is a pretty good one for self improvement
which is what this board needs instead of crying about how chad steals their women

>self improvement

Fuck you, OP, you're a faggot.

dont make me hurt you

I don't want to search your image with google, so please post pics of that girl.

>talk to old people before people your age that you can relate to
>start talking to girls you don't like before girls you like

don't listen to this drivel, just try to talk to anyone who you might have something in common to talk about, if an conversation is appropriate

ok sure

Today i got a well paid job working with some cuties and cool guys, i...i think i made it guys, i am going to cross the fingers.

Was considering suicide two days ago and luck strucked out of nothing.

>babbys first memes: the post

moosefix.tumblr.com

Lil kimmy is about to get fucked by china and the US and we might see nukes genuinely fly

im ready

if you're a good actor, it'll be harder to find out you're being fake
either way, no one will know if it's the first time you're meeting someone

if we are in this thread i think thats a testament that we do not know what we are doing

whats the job

Best advice I've had is to listen to what they are saying don't go through all the things you could say just listen and if you don't know much about what they are saying tell them and get them to explain it people love explaining their interests. And when you feel like the conversation is ending add in something you have done that is related to what they were talking about.

how do i approach a girl though?

An Hero before it gets any worse.

i study in uni and its a vacation atm and i dont feel like getting a job thats all

stop recommending this book

it's a syntax for how to be an annoying beta faggot pathetically attempting to emulate psychopathy

in fact the abridged title is "how to be an annoying beta faggot and pathetically attempt to emulate psychopaths"

Years ago I would have called BS, but this worked for me too...

>moosefix.tumblr.com
>top 10 lgbt films
Dropped