I FUCKING HATE ABS WORKOUT

HOW DO YOU MAKE IT TO LOVE

I CANT AND ABSOLUTELY HATE ABS WORKOUTS

H-help me Veeky Forums

plank you faggot, it's literally about doing nothing

Oh shit how did I forgot this

does that really do smth?

I find isometrics really boring, weighted movements are fun though

hells yeah, it's one of the best ab workouts you can get to be honest, one of god's little tricks really

>birthday cake
>boones farm
Waiter, party for one plz...Top kek!

I feel like I'm getting meme'd.

i'm not memeing, planks are a great workout for the abs, most fit-tards don't have the patience for them though so they find any and all sources that claim planks "don't work" to try to avoid doing them

that guy is pretty cool if you ask me

>hey guys look I got the joke!

Autism

Planks offer no resistance. They do not actually grow your abs, only work your endurance. There's a reason planks aren't prescribed in workout routines.

Weighted declines are all you fucking need

Alright, I'll do some research and give it a try. Thanks.

You have to >just do it

how does feel to be a manlet?

So what do you do when your abs are so weak that you can't even do a single unweighted decline?

front squats faggot

I wouldn't know, I'm 6'1.

Unless you've had multiple hernias or have AIDS, you aren't this weak and you're just whining that it isn't easy.

Regular declines are more than sufficient if you struggle with weighted doing weighted declines or having sloppy form is an easy way to snap your shit up

I feel like i mighy get a hernia if i workout my abs too intense.. i wont always get this feeling in my abs but usually when i do its when im starting to work them out. Its like i have to warm them up slowly... is there any way to prevent getting a hernia or this from happening ? I dont want to get surgery brehs

>Weighted declines
AREN'T DECLINES BAD FOR YOUR BACK?

I just want to lift heavy weights no plank or do sit ups.

I guess ab wheel is cool but I want to lift heavy stuff for my abs. It works for my back so why not front?

I do them but not exclusively. I always fee like I get more out of hanging leg raises

>abs