What do I say now Veeky Forums?

What do I say now Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you've already got this locked up. what the fuck you asking us for. she obviously wants this.

rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMIE

"Is Disa chance to bang?"

>she

I smirked

I always drop spaghetti when I speak. I don't know how to talk to people

Alright then.

Fucked it up already, good job.

>is disa a chance to bang
>autism

>Is Disa a chance to bang?
Lmao retard

>41027051

>I can't swim

Absolute madman

Kek why'd you ruin your chances tho

Are you an archaeologist?
Because I'm planning an excavation on saturday and one of the guys can't come.

fucking madman

>Are you an archaeologist?
I never understood this meme because paleontologists are the ones that study and dig up bones

Why would you match with someone that puts an emoticon as their avatar

you guys never fail in making me laugh. Ruining your chances was worth it.

Archaeologists do that too, only Paleontologists look at fossils, archaeologists are involved with human remains

>t. archaeologist

Ada a Jar Jar GIF m8

just adds to the humor tbqh

hahahahaha

>disa a

YOU COMPLETELY RUINED THE JOKE YOU DUMB FUCK

You even stutter in text.

>disa a
Jesus fucking Christ

Some people are just no Bueno

Holy shit you glorious fucker

Put me in the fucking screencap, what the fuck

>disa a

you mong

>my dick when

oh fuck me dude

people like you need to either choose reddit or choose Veeky Forums, not both.

If you're opening with >tfw and she replies, you don't need our help. It's already ez mode

its from misc, which is probably the lowest iq board on the web ever

qed: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

Autism on levels never seen before

God dammit user

Eric, simply eric! Include me in the r/Veeky Forums post dude!

Actually a good idea

>Disa a
You retarded piece of subhuman mong

plz put me in cap

Why would you do this

Please god I hope she says something back

include me in screencap plx

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I love you guys.

NOICE

>Disa a
YOU FUCKING DONKEY

did you seriously just fuck this up?

I'm not even exaggerating, I sent a message to this one girl and I got "Nice! Wanna bang?" as her response.

Literally, how do I respond to this?

"You read my mind" Then ask her where and when she wants to meet up

ask when and where dumbass

yes i do. #? and ask for her adress
also what did you tell her that she r

Her profile was pretty minimalistic. Just "I'm a piece of shit and like to smoke pot".

I messaged her with "I too am a piece of shit who likes to smoke pot".

I have her number what do I do from here?

You give her a massage idiot

how about you give her massage at her place thursday night?

>woman literally spreading her legs for you
>"what do I do guys???"

How the fuck did he pull this off?

OP, add 'disa a' somewhere in every reply you give her. It's obviously working.

That's a different girl dingus

Tinder pro here. If this is from today the meet up wont happen. Too much time in between, she will lose interest. Text her and say youre free tonight and get her over, else it will fizzle out

It's sad that you're probably right. Can't even make a "commitment" of 2 days, this is what Western women is reduced to.

I love this board

KEK

I think it'll work though.

more tips user

OP you glorious motherfucker, post updates please.

What do you want to know?

everything. I am a good looking dude, had shit results with tinder.

is OP kill

There are plenty of guides out there. Im a semi attractive dude, modest 7/10 6ft white, athletic. Ive had success but its a numbers game.

do u play the girls or do you make sure they know you just wanna fuck? cause I am not a big fan of lying man.

Dude you should write a book about picking up tinder sloots. I'd read it and I don't even live in the city.

I just wannna be in the screencap

>Ive had success but its a numbers game.
BOOM another tip and he's not even trying...

You got any screencaps?

>disa a

WHAT DID SHE SAY??

There are plenty of guides out there. Check out trp on plebbit.

I usually make it known i just want to bang. Tinder chicks arent good for long term relationships, too flighty and entitled. I always start of very flirty and use a semi sexual innuendo then ask them to come over. Ive done typical dates before but its a waste of time. Its all about the low hanging fruit. Dont put in a bunch of time because they will all ghost eventually.

Here's a screen cap for you. Tip: learn to develop a thick skin and not gaf what they think

What a cunt

rough family. I wouldn't take it personally though.

Is Disa a ruse?

Just wanna say thanks Veeky Forums, not too long ago you guys roasted my profile so I changed it up and went out with a girl off tinder for the first time this weekend

YES!

That is fucking savage. This reminds me of a Ted Talk I watched where the guy was afraid of rejection. He went out and basically asked people to do ridiculous things or give him ridiculous stuff until he just didn't give a shit anymore.

I really dont care lol. Her next message was 'hey sorry that wasnt me'. Never had that happen before, i honestly think it was prob a group of chicks just dicking around trying to boost their self esteem by shitting on dudes. Ive met chicks that will catfish on tinder just to play with people, like a cat toying with a half dead mouse. Theyre cruel, but such is life for a man.

Did you get laid tho

Jesus that is harsh, there needs to be a way to ruin entitled sluts on tinder like this. Any scripts or anything you could use to get their personal info or anything? I know you said get thick skin but there's literally no reason to be that much of a cunt to a stranger. I mean why match with someone if your just going to say that?

Once I have a body worth taking a picture of I will use tinder. Thanks for the tips friendo.

>get a fucking life you fat piece of shit

All she had to do was add "not gunna make it" and you have a typical Veeky Forums post.

Bitch is probably lurking as we speak... that or it was actually just some dude trolling.

Not necessarily. I agree that he should make it happen ASAP, but if he has to wait 2-3 days, he can fill that time with flirting and dirty talk. I started talking to a girl on a thursday, didn't talk to her again until sunday (she contacted me) then chilled and fucked the next day.

>Going to bring that adorable smile on our date?

>Get a fucking life
>You fat piece of shit

>Thats a no