Don't you like money?

IF YOU MISSED VTC GRS FTC XDN NO WORRIES

grc is up next, volume doubled within a hour

Shut the fuck up

Eat shit Pajeet. sage.

SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE MONEY, 3BTC TO PASS 1000 SATS ! ! ! !

vol slowly increasing
nice sign
next moon?

100% surely dude.. the difference between 750 sats and 1000 is only 3 btc and the volume doubled within the last hour

was that you that called it 1 hour ago?

Im glad I listened to biz advice for once

already missed it fgts

man I called grs grc ftc and xdn.. I should've bought lottery tickets :(

Like I said b4, the diff between 750 and 1k is 3 btc, no one has missed shit

got in at 643 SAT

When should I take profit? Ive set up sell order for 1240

1240 might be a bit too far, I think i'm gonna aim for 1100

whatsup faggots?? feeling bad that you missed out AGAIN, I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO CALL IT CORRECT FOR YOU GUYS TO LISTEN???????????

weak hands that kept selling below 740 bye bye

man this last few days I literally made this board so much money I should get a personal tag

I jumped on the GRS FEATHER XDB and now gridcoin, amazing, wondering how many people are bagholders now lol, zero sum game

This shit better x2 at least. The one train I get in early on only does 30%. Fuck me

You can have a personal tag you fucking retard. You wouldn't use one because you're full of shit though. Fuck off.

2x ??? it will 5x

There's buy pressure, we are definitely going to see the volume increase soon and I think we will see at least 1k sats

stop trying to get my hopes up user

rofl that's why I said it you fucking doorknob, be mad that I made 20k usd in the last few days while watching car pool videos on youtube fucking wanker

holy shit its only 850 atm its gonna be 3k atleast

up up up it goes

Moon mission is just beginning (5 min candles here), plenty of time for anons to get in

Strangest series of pumps Ive ever seen... this one even looks halfway decent. well, lets flip some bags. rly have to thank /biz, made me quite some money the last few days.

volume going up fast, just like my hearth pressure

I'm out, remember people : cutting off profits is better than cutting off losses, till next time.

1.5BTC gets us to 900

this is just starting, those dropping now are weak hodlers

Doesn't really work that way as people have limit orders in place. This coin is dead. Move on.

Is this coin legit?