BASED

BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are thiose green boogers on it?

Guys

GUYZ

please redpill me on McDoubles, I sometimes eat three at a time and I just know it can't be good for you

It's not good for you.

cheap efficient way to hit your macros

literally the GOD FOOD

>mcdoubles off the $ menu

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME....

I make the food at McDonald's ask me anything

(you)
How much does corporate pay you to shill on Veeky Forums?

how should we solve the crisis in syria?

They're my "I don't want to fucking cook my sweet potato and chicken today" alternative.

When did your life go wrong?

It's about the same amount of protein that's in a protein bar (21g) but with more sodium and less fiber.

Did you guys know the burgers are precooked and they heat them up with fucking water

400+ calories, 23g of protein, 1g of sodium, 34g of high GI carbs and 40% saturated fat

Lmao...I don't even know what to say.

Yup, with over double the calories, BAD carbs and a shit load of saturated fat. A whole lot of empty calories.

My car is shaking a bit. Is it an alignment issue? What gives?

>BAD carbs

Stop this meme.

Clearly you don't

>that first bite of the day

Not OP but I do it for free

Nukes

Took a year off to work before college probably once I discovered Veeky Forums

Most likely your front suspension is messed

>mm sugar and sodium, my favorite!

t. fat fucking fatty

Activated Cucumbers

It could also be uneven wear on your tires. When did you last have them rotated

This can't be real, I just dreamed a long dream about mcds now its the first post I see on fit. No god is so cruel.

The amino acid profiles for their burgers aren't even available anywhere online last time I looked. I hope you don't think all protein is equally useful to your body

It's beef though it can't be that bad

>it's beef

>le mcdongles is evil meme
stop

Never said McDingo's was evil. Believing that would be retarded. It is however a very, very successful food company that has become as "efficient" as physically and legally possible. All they care about are margins. The food is as low quality as it can legally be so that it can be sold in absurdly large bulk at ultra low cost. It checks the "bare minimum" off in every category.

Even Subway's chicken breast was confirmed to be roughly 50% soy. Why? Because it's *not illegal* and results in bigger PROFITS. If you think McDiggies doesnt do similar shit to maximize shekel intake, think again.

basedburgers haha sounds like aspergers ahahaha

It's the Chemical Burger

you've eaten too many mcdoubles and now your car is tilted in the direction of the drivers seat

>Subway's chicken breast was confirmed to be roughly 50% soy.
What the actual fuck. How is that even possible?

Well that explains the graininess of the texture, and the weird saltiness. Soy'll do dat.

Why do my spaghetti-0s keep making lightning?

Molecular Gastronomy gone rogue

Take your spoon out of the bowl how fucking asian are you

they said its 100% beef

Yfw Ray Kroc is secretly Kazuhira Miller

100% Beef is the name of the Company that supplies them with beef. I'm not fucking kidding, look it up.

It's like when they play an ad for milk, and you see a tall, chilled glass of milk that promises no fat and 9g of protein per cup.

They literally mean per cup, as in 250ml, not in the 750ml frosted glass on the TV.

Theyre fucked.

But yeah look up 100% Beef, or if youre an aussie 100% Australian Beef, its a company and a scam.

McDonalds gets their beef from Cargill, north america's largest AAA beef supplier. go back to your conspiracy theory geocites page, granddad, I dont want to hear about how the egg mcmuffin egg comes in log form either

Its prob all beef, just with all the hairs hoofs, cartilage and snouts ground up into a lovely puree.

I read somewhere that some fast food chicken products use wood pulp as a filler...

yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/

This, in conjunction with Canada's Ad Standards Council's strict truth in advertising policy, blows all these conspiracy theories the fuck out. Mcdonalds is real food. Learn about bulk purchasing. Learn about basic economics retards

>a fucking LEAF

le excuse meme

> namefag
> replying seriously to bait

your parents wish you were never born

worked in mcdonalds in the 70s, quality was pretty good back then, i had no problem eating it for lunch everyday.
no idea how it is now.

also we fried the eggs in store, they came out of either very convincing plastic shells, or they were real eggs.