> lifting heavy ruins your back

true
truer
trutacular

>OP is a fag
>nofap doesnt work
>you'll never make it
>you'll never be anything substantial in life

1. Mass is a meme, better to only do 15-20 singles and be super strong ottermode

2. Only nordic aryan people are created in the image of God

God is the term applied to what the universe began as: a nothingness with a conscious awareness of boredom and enjoyment, that willed itself to manifest as the universe and everything in it

We are all pieces of this nothingness still expanding it's knowledge and reach in all manners of existence. Hence why people ask why 'God would kill children' for example, it is to feel the pain of dying in such a frail body, the pain of the parents losing the child, the empathy of the doctors, the love expressed to a soul which is suddenly considered precious with the knowledge it is dying, the satisfaction of the carrion that feeds on the child's corpse, and so on and so on.

God creates, enjoys what it creates until it cannot, at which point it destroys in order to create and enjoy once again. We do the same, because we are God. Everything does this, because everything is God: fuelled by the very same desire to grow and expand and to experience every aspect of existence.

Guilt is trivial and unnecessary, hence why God is unconditionally forgiving: we only feel guilty for the things we enjoy at the expense of others, but God IS the others and learns from whatever negativeness comes to [them]. Guilt is natural but we've already paid for it. Jesus was the epitome of that payment. Ourselves in the past, suffering for our sins then so we (God) could enjoy ourselves without remorse forevermore.

>you can almost eat what you want as long as you eat less of it, but cut out sugar almost entirely
>high rep, low-med weight is supreme for losing weight
>atheists have the lowest birth rate in the world.

yeh but what created the universe/god? Checkmate

yeh but what created the that thing that created the universe/god? Checkmate

t. religion makes no fucking sense no matter what angle you come at it

I didn't like the food at the new burger place that opened in my city.

>expecting human understanding of an infinite universe and its Creator to make any sense

This is why Christianity makes sense to me. This universe makes no sense to human understanding, so of course it was created by one God, who is actually three persons united in one God, two of which are Father and Son, the Son having become a man at one point, where he spoke such truth that humans crucified Him because they didn't want to hear it. It sounds absolutely insane, which is, of course, why it must be true.

all true. i prefer to track though because I want to be efficient as possible. and i run and lift heavy cause i like them

>Veeky Forums - Fitness
>Discussing religion literally 3 replies into thread

I hate this fucking board.

1) There no point working legs after 23". Stop.

see you at 30" senpai, about to start wearing daisy dukes

QUADS OF TRUTH!

>you don't have to track calories
as long as you're eating enough
>running is bad for your joints
true
>lifting heavy ruins your back
yeah if you have no idea how to brace

>implying you can see linear progression in lifts by only eating at a maintenance
holy shit you can't be this retarded

>running is bad for your joints
>lifting heavy is bad for your joints
>exercising is bad for your joints

All I do is make sure I hit my protein and DASSIT. I'm a beast

>weightlifting in modern society has no functional value for 95% of people and therefore only aucustic socially inept aspies gravitate to it as a way of covering up their lack of personality, career prospects, and good genes.

Nah, you're wrong m8

user gets it

this is you