Lifting only makes girls look hotte-

>lifting only makes girls look hotte-

I would love to rest my face on that back, mmmmm and my dick on that butt.

>implying you wouldn't

What are you trying to say?

She's hot as fuck.

-r
I would sell my soul and slaughter a kindergarten for a gf like that

I'm finding Veeky Forums girls more and more attractive. I welcome this with open arms. Think of the fucking ATHLETES that fine specimen would crank out. BBW threads on this board need to be pruned, though.

>roid veins
Girls should be soft.

>roid veins
Fatty detected

Fatty

I was going to post something like this

Just buking, thanks. But seriously show me a natty female with fucking forearm veins.

>haha just bulking bro
Spoken like a true fatty. It's natural to be vascular with a low bf%, Jesus fucking Christ,

if u guys find this attractive ur fuckin gay. not a troll. u have spent too much time on fit and are conditioning urself to like man bodies as long as they have a vagina u think its ok.

She put in the work to look that athletic though. She has the same genetics as a soft, pretty, feminine girl except now she looks way more disgusting.

Any athleticism of your offspring come from your side, dummy.

Still waiting for an example.

lel post a pic

i bet youre plenty soft fag boy

I don't know whats so hot about girls with muscular backs but damn makes my benor diamonds

Literally any athletic girl with low bf you fat swine

user what are you a faggot?

Why are you faggots so mad? Fuck roided out man looking bitches if you want, but realize that it's from being on this site for too long. Like do any of you actually have a wife or gf that looks like this?

>implying that isn't achievable natty
Another fatty has entered the thread.
And I fucking wish I had a gf looking like that

who cares if it's achievable natty, she has a torso like a man

girls lifting is great and all but Jesus christ

> roid veins

Do these fatties actually think roidin changes your veins?

It's not, and she isn't. Her BF is roided to the gills also. You are literally retarded if you think anyone is natty.

I know this is the same guy posting repeatedly, but her physique is not natural. No amount of hard work or diet allows a female to be that lean, full and hard without some anavar or winny.

Yeah totally the body of a giant roided man

>implying you cant turn gene factors on and off.

Shut up, virgin

My cousin is pretty lean for a girl and the straightest edge in the world. Check mate, fatty.

gay here, and i can verify that im 100% into "man bodies" but not her, because thats definately not a man body. thats how a woman is supposed to look like.
How long have you been here? If you still havnt passed her up (which would be easy for any guy) then what have you been doing this whole time?
eating?

said the guy who has Never put in any hard work, who knows all about natty limits
sounds like youre jealous, and of a woman at that!

>my cousin sends me bathroom pics

This is the guy she's referring to in ops pic. And you really think he's never given this chick some fucking anavar?

i dont fuck girsl with fucking forearm veins lmao why are you sperging so harD?

It's cropped from an IG video, retard.

You don't want to fuck girls with arms? Suit yourself.

SAME FAGGING THIS MUCH HOLY SHIT SAGE SAGE SAGE

And the biggest redpill of them all, she is taken by a swole manlet ;)

t. manlet, yes

yeah sure.

if you breed with a shitter, you breed shitters.

look who her training buddy is.

her physique is achievable actually natural, but the likelihood of her actually having done so is pretty fucking slim.

gear is everywhere. everywhere.
and instagram whores are exactly the types to get on some.

>follow my cousin ig and fap to her posing
>call other people retarded
Ok you inbred hillbilly trash

Nah she's not that hot.
Here's me for a reference, we got strong genes running in the family.

well at least you know she fucks

So you both roid. Got it.

This

magsquats has veins in her wrist and forearm

She's so fucking annoying.

At least the kid is white, she may be trash but it's better than coalburning trash

No, a woman should try to be as strong as she can be so that she can help her husband protect their family.

>as long as they have a vagina u think its ok.
It is okay. It is only gay if you ejaculate to men.

>#trap queen
Lol would not risk/10

traditionalism didn't spawn in the 1950's
where do people get this idea?

What did OP mean by this?

Jesus christ, I could SWEAR I've seen this exact same pic spammed multiple times, except that in the others, the kid was black/mixed. I wonder if it was a shop I never bothered to check, or if I'm going crazy.

Kek. That hashtag had me rolling too. Probably doing the ol' tuck-between-the-legs in that pic.

>Dat leg cross too.

>grind
Why do people do this

Getting swole is a bit grindy tbqh

im gonna say no. dont know how tall he is but he is using filters/lighting and angles. doesnt seem absurdly lean based on top left pic