I'm just testing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA&t=87s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODS

youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA&t=87s

HIGH TEST

Girl in the mirror is 10/10

Seriously what happened? Emma Watson was a 10/10 to me, then when I saw these pictures. I don't even glance at any pictures of her anymore. I've completely lost interest. Was it all just a lie?

It was the jews

She's not good looking, she's completely average

This desu Also because you know her personality is the typical rich snobby "Make the world a better place btw I'm a feminist" kinda meme, which at this point is played out.

I know what you mean, but there was still something there, subtle, but something that drove me up the wall.

Nope

She was young and seemingly slutty in spite of being an average looking girl next door.
It made her look more attainable.

And that attainability and slightly sluttyness culminated into a type of pseudo intimacy.

link?

Yeah I think you nailed it. I didn't even care about the feminist shit, I was still into her. But after those pics came out. I'd rather bang a stretchmarked out ho.

>just a lie
hehehe

The whole feminist thing was to get in good with the queers in charge of hollywood.
This is almost always done by women who're either queer or utter losers who desperately want to fit in/get head pats from that certain group.
She even did it while posing half naked in a way that says "She's only saying it to piss you off and get fucked and put in her place".

Really, she's going to have to do two things to fix that fuck up. Have a nice college girl who says and does all the right things falls under the sway of a generic assholish chad and in spite of her good nature and want to be good she ends up on her back or against a wall. Will be a bit of a comedy.
OR she's going to have to follow in the foot steps of Dame Judi Dench but also keep up the slightly slutty thing as well.

test you say?

>brown (color of human shit) eyes
bleh

How would she react if I asked her to sign a pic of me dicking a lookalike?
Anger or fear that she got drunk and doesn't remember partying THAT hard?

Tastes can change

Hollywood feminism and real feminism are to very different things.

>don't test me

She was never a 10/10. She was a child actor who blew up and became a moderately attractive young adult. Being in the spotlight, she has been wearing pounds of makeup and form flattering clothes, and all the BS they do to make Hollywood stars 2 points higher than they actually are. Many many still photos are touched up as well.

She's slightly more attractive than your average girl, that's literally it.

>those fucking hillary clinton thighs

test

9gag memes

Youre making me test my gag reflexes

Not with that laundry bag looking body

And she still has the body of a twelve year old boy.

Priceless

what the hell are /test/ threads for anyway, just dumping pics of girls?

new Veeky Forums btw

On the one hand, i sympathies with her.

On the other hand, wear panties you stupid bitch.

I'm also fairly new too, but I think it means to post girls for high testosterone men. Primarily Thicc girls.

HNNGH

/pol/ crossposters keep getting banned

HNNG

like viewing pics hot girls without jerking off increases testosterone levels or what?

>>That smirk

Get that nasty bitch out of here

'no'

>tfw the fappening helped you find out jlaw's asshole is even more magical than you could imagine

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

please explain

She'd probably ask her 6'9" Jamal bodyguard to fuck you up

He can try.
But I have a 1/2/3/4.
Even if he did manage to best me in fisticuffs.
It will be worth it.