What do /fit think about Alan Thrall?

What do /fit think about Alan Thrall?

youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA&t=87s

confirmed illuminati

now this is someone who has trained for a long time and put in the work. he showcases like nothing else how important genetics are. He is neither strong nor does he look good. As a matter of fact, he looks like shit.
also, reddit tier humor. I couldnt care less about him, just happy Veeky Forums rightfully ignores this guy

Good guy

He's entertaining and knows his shit.

Probably.

Gives great advice though

He is weak, has zero achievements to speak of, and doesn't even look like he lifts

Cool dude

Watched him grow out of his Veeky Forums elitism into the joining the Starting Strength Religion

he lurks

trust me, he lurks.

his videos are pretty good and he knows his stuff.

Took him like 3 years to finally do SS

i like his form videos, specially the squat one
he really likes to teach and seems like a cool dude

I really like him. I probably wouldn't be where I am now if not for his videos.

Cool guy, good advice. I think his lifts are low because he runs a gym by himself basically as well as his online presence, he can't spend all day training and all night sleeping.

Also how tall is he?

>Successful, runs a strongman/powerlifting gym
>Does't give a fuck about aesthetics
>Doesn't look like he ever cuts
>Always looks like he's having fun
>Engaged to a woman

Honestly everything about him is the antithesis of Veeky Forums

6 foot apparently

A little over 6'1"

FIT BTFO

Cool dude. Wish he had aligned with Juggernaut rather than SS but he can butter his own bread.

Have you seen his woman though, not my type, but he looks like he loves her

I just want a gf to look at me like how Alan looks at his fiance ;-;

Hold me, Veeky Forums

You literally can't hate the guy

Looks like this guy can

I admired he served in the USMC as an infantryman myself. Hence I can't say anything bad about the guy. His form videos helped my technique.

Is it true that everyone who goes through basic is low key a fuck up

Dubs confirm

every human bean is a low key fuck up in some respect

His videos on form are great; he's outspoken and straight to the point; has good advice on programming, stretching, and other secondary stuff. I can't say a bad word about this guy.

I think he might lurk Veeky Forums btw.

He's based.

>allan thrall
>what does fit think of it
seriously, how new are you? you're supposed to lurk before posting faggot

Alan Thrall was a marine? What the fuck? How did I not know this? Well that explains the way he talks.

Fucking kek

But honestly he, along with multiple other fit media personalities, seem to cop so much shit from delusional little faggots on here despite having basically achieved what half the threads on here whinge about.
Successful, happy, motivated, gf, strong (everyone loves to say Thrall is weak, Nuckols is fat etc but legit

He's good about keeping it simple and to the point, while making sure the video isn't completely boring imo. I'd never say it's as good as simply asking a knowledgable person to check your form, but his video on deadlift form helped me not look like a scared cat when I first started lifting.

Yeah actual in person feedback is always going to be better, be it a qualified coach or just a knowledgeable bro, but failing that I think simple advice that isn't too cluttered with editing, bullshit or too long is an excellent starting point for a lot of people. Plus it's free, which is fucking amazing considering the cost per hour you'd have to pay someone for similar advice early on

He proposed and is gonna get married.
T. Someone who is a member of his gym.

I've bee here a while and literally never seen anyone talk about him, so stfu

Can confirm. The gym he runs is GOAT and so are the people.

Since when did a few days count as lurking.
This guy is right, there is like a thread every few days about fitness youtubers, and Alan Thrall is always mentioned.

Lurk more faggot.

No. A lot of people are like my brother. Recognize they're from a small shithole of a town and join up while still in high school.

Humor is hit or miss, but his form videos are great. Really helped my deadlift out a lot.

>What do [you] think about Alan Thrall?

i dont

no one cares that you've been here for a month. allan thrall has been a recurring meme for years appearing in countless threads on a weekly basis

its all the reddit faggots that invaded thanks to /pol/ that all wanna be edgey Veeky Forums posters so they can take screencaps back to r/Veeky Forums and get upvotes or karma or whatever attention whoring system they use. they're worse than gaiafags 10 years ago

Not strong enough to tell me what to do.
Not smart enough to be a successful coach.
Just shit enough to make basic youtube videos.

humor is very miss but overall I like the guy. I'm from a small town near Sacramento and will probably go train at his gym the next time I'm home.

Gives good advice and pretty likeable guy, can't really fault him apart from his shitty fucking beard.

>lifts more than all but the top 5% of Veeky Forums to say nothing of normies
>manages to do this and still compete in spite of the huge psychological stress that comes from running your own business - especially one as low margin and insanely oversaturated as gyms are
>despite never cutting in his life and eating 6000 calories a day he's still 13.5% body fat at 105kg

Honestly if you think he's weak you're either a novice a neet or a retard.

I admire the guy and appreciate his advice. I don't understand the hate he gets.

i doubt soe of his advice but he's usually a solid all rounder. also his videos are especially entertaining, he's got some of the best editing of any youtube fitness channels