I am 20 and want to retire when I graduate college in 3-4 years. Which coins should I hold?

I am 20 and want to retire when I graduate college in 3-4 years. Which coins should I hold?

BTC, LINK, ETH & WAX

>link

Literally LINK.

You will be poor your whole life (just like your parents) if you keep this attitude

QVT, WTC, DOVU, Coss, omg

What attitude should I have. "Work till 70" then collect social security? Yeah no thanks grandpa, your pyramid scheme is done.

MOD for long term.
POSW for short term

>graduating college at 24
Its too late for you

I only started college just because I lived in a small city with no real opportunities for work, business, connections or whatsoever there. I am really happy where I am now and my education is basically free.

>tfw i graduated college at 24

75% BTC / 15% ETH and use the remaining 10% to game the market.

elaborate on basically free.

Well I pay only like 200$ a year and receive scholarship money, so.. yeah

What are your thoughts on IOTA?

Praise be to IOTA. There is only one true coin and his name is IOTA.

Link.

Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Nothing else. Do not buy the stupid shitcoin scams. Don't listen to Veeky Forums when they talk about dumb shit like link and all the other scamcoins

free except you pay for it with taxes right

What I said --

innocence is bliss for sure
nothing in this world is free

why does this matter

ARK obviously.

im 20 years old and all in on OMG. literally all in, liquidated my savings and i'm still accumulating.

if they execute what they plan on doing, this is a triple figure coin next year and i will be cozy in my porche 911

>roadmap

work hard, earn lots of money, and save+invest most of it in value-producing assets (i.e. not shitcoins like every idiot on this board hoping to get rich quick... that ship sailed long ago).

being rich when you graduate isn't realistic, but getting $0.5 to $1 million after 10-15 years of work is perfectly doable.

ZenCash

Wanchain

go fuck yourself stupid boomer

lol. I can't imagine too many boomers around here. are you just a salty poorfag?

link.

are we talking bachelor or master or phd?

>tfw finish bachelors at 29
Growing up with a troubled family and then homelessness is a bitch.
Keep working regardless of anything. Making it is becoming, never become.

Unless you can retire in youth then fuck you've made it.

This

Fuck all these 'hehhuyhyuheuhyhuhyhueyh - I'm not wagecucking - hehhuyhyuheuhyhuhyhueyh'
kikes looking to get rich quick because they are lazy kikes.

How about you idiots actually appreciate life and find some hobbies and interests and a skill or two you are good at and make a life out of that, something meaningful, instead of shitposting online shilling link to try and break even on you shitty buys because some other user shilled you shit.

Agree with everything you've said in this thread user. Fuck OP and faggots like them.

haha sorry for you being suicidal at 40

VTC
It will sell for min $50 per coin, it will destroy LTC

Tell me your story user. Did you go all in on digibyte? Which coin was it that justed you into oblivion?

15% Bitcoin
15% Ethereum
50% LINK
20% 0x

You are welcome.

>20 yr old invests in coins
>plays his cards right and makes a few million
>graduates college and thinks life is going to be easy now
>he forgets to pay taxes
>irs finally comes for him
>half his money goes to the taxes he should have paid
>25% goes to penalties
>another 25% goes to his lawyers
>still has his old student loans to pay off due more or less immediately
>he cant pay his student loans though because he is going to jail for the next 1-3 for tax evasion

>porsche 911

Water or air cooled?

Don't worry, I'm from the balkans

XMR for your 3-4 year hold
SC if you absolutely have to have money by December

nice meme,
why do omesegois larp so hard, you didnt liquidate shit, especially not on a coin that only goes down

I like dat...I like dat

>that ship sailed long ago
Lol