Is this the natty limit?

is this the natty limit?

>tfw will never be Xiad

>Xiad
>not Chang Thunderwang

The only thing that is natural in this picture is the shame deep in the eyes of these men who know their dicks are the smallest in the world. so they lift weights in hope of triggering a delayed puberty, only to produce not a large, but an average penis

why do these dudes claim natty? Im genuinely curious. This chinese dude claims natty along with guys like ulyssies and simeon panda, but why? Am i wrong or is it so blatantly obvious they are on roids? could it be that they really are just genetic anomalies and really are natty?

?????

because 90%+ of newbie lifters/non lifters will believe them and buy the supplements/programs they shill in hopes it will make them look like these guys. Also no company wants to sponsor people who openly use steroids, and possibly break the law depending on where they live. Another reason is laymen to steroids/lifting think they are the devil and using them is as bad as murdering a small child
>could it be that they really are just genetic anomalies and really are natty
no

Eat shit chink enabler

?????, by this logic whites only lift weights because they're jealous of blacks.

All those steroids and still has the face of a giesha. Fucking asians lmao

Maybe.
Hard to tell.
His polo shirt is hiding his physique. And no sign of legs.

When compared to that roided out monkey, it sure puts things in perspective.

This, is he wearing fucking make up? Looks like someone photoshopped a K-Pop faggot's face onto the yellow Hulk

They have to compete with head field slave Tyrone, 1st succesful eugenics "participant" they have to lift to catch up. how else can whitebois compete?

> TETSUO!

With a job and lower obesity rates.

But we are still taking your women whitboi

Hahahahah

>> TETSUO!

underrated

1. Why does the buff dudes face look jaundiced
2. Why does his neck seem to indicate he has a mask on?

>know their dicks are the smallest in the world.
the only dick that should concern you is the one you have. Anymore contemplation and analyzing of dick studies makes you a faggot.

>This, is he wearing fucking make up
Asians overall seem to have better skin/complexion.

I messaged Simeon before he blew up and he was really kind in his replies. Told me to stick to my training and dietting and I'll get there.

And with Simeons help, I transformed myself dude.

I was a 5'10, 120lb skeleton whiteboii that got a lot of black pussy.
I am now 6'8, 255lb all natty African dude who only fucks Swedish teenagers.

>I am now 6'8, 255lb all natty African dude who only fucks Swedish teenagers.

nano dicked mongoloid detected

>Chang thunderwang
> not Wang Longdong

>chink
>swedish tshirt
how do i read into this