Summer is two months away Veeky Forums

Summer is two months away Veeky Forums

You ready to show off those gains you made during the cold fall/winter seasons???

I worked 1.5 years for this summer, I have abs and what not now only problem is loose skin on my lower belly. Just as uncomfortable to take my shirt off now as I was 75lbs heavier.

>get fat for 2 years
>pay for it rest of life

wew

Made no gains in the last year, but I'm cutting like a madman and lifting to maintain. Hopefully there's enough muscle under there for otter mode

Start intermittent fasting now before it's too late, if you actually go outside that is

100% chance that that guy is a fucking kook

Never do this

It slows your metabolism down so much that it makes it impossible to lose weight

Had to google that. Probably is.

Clean bulking next 2 months. My big day is 4th of July week.

Wew.

What's a kook?

Basically a surf poser.

You know the kid in your middle school who wore skate shoes, skate shirts, maybe carried around a skateboard from time to time but could barely ollie. Replace everything skate with surf, that is a kook.

Don't try to sandbag others to feel better about yourself, we're all in the same boat here. IF is legit.
And as for summer body: fuck that. I have the perma 12% bf and I'm trying to get stronk

>inb4 lose weight
I know I need to lose like 13 more lbs but do you guys see any improvements from my before and after pic? I'm so anxious for the summer, Veeky Forums. Theoretically I should make it but it makes me sick thinking about not making it.

who cares. you could be a concentrated tub of lard and you'll still have 100s of thirsty dudes comin after that pussy

I want to be Veeky Forums for myself. Also, I haven't had sex since November. These things don't matter to me like they used to. I'm more interested in bettering myself and my health.

oh so you've already fucked your fill of chads and want to "better yourself" so that a beta provider will come give you shekels

nice try slut, i see right through you

I mean, it depends. Standard beach wear usually has surfer shit on everything, I can't imagine a beach-themed t-shirt and trunks would be a problem. It's when they actually carry a surfboard that I'd say they're posing.

Haven't heard the word poser since highschool desu.

>had sex in November

Slut

I wouldnt fuck that pig lol

I feel you so much man. I lost 100 pounds when I was 16 and I feel like no matter what gains I make my loose skin will always haunt me.

>so you've already fucked your fill of chads
1: No chad is fucking fatty mcbeforepic over here when there's thousands of IG models taking a break from fucking billionaire arabs
2: Women never have their "fill" of chads, she'd be cheating as soon as the opportunity arose

Yes you made progress.

What happened to you shin?

your belly pokes out alot less, but honestly, i know your a female and all, but you need to be confident enough to take photos only a sports bra so we can see your skin and the way it fits around your body. The best we can gain from your photo is you MIGHT have lost weight, but that could be due to the angle.

As for my abs, im hitting these fuckers hard as hell. I used to not be sure that i could grow a real 6-pack with all of them showing. Thought i'd be able to get like 4 or so. But im seeing good results so i'll continue on.

No real motivation other than that though. I don't plan on going to the beach or anything. pool days are scarce.

damn I had no idea extra skin was that bad. How long does it take for it to go away on it's own? 5 years?

>sex since November
Try 20 years, you fat easy slut.

doing keto atm so yeah gonna be ready for summer soon

>lost all progress due to unemployment from September to February

Fuck.

still bulking

Use bio oil

>tfw too intelligent to be a meat head

Mmmm I definitely do get Chads. :p pic related. Dude on left. He's like 6'0 and played d1 rugby at my university. Best sex of my fucking life.

It's visible that you've lost weight. Keep at it.

8 weeks left of tren and test so yes!

You're the average gym girl. Let me smell the sweat of your vageen

No. I've been lifting for over a year and I've only made gains in the first three months

>tfw too dumb to lift

Unironically, which one is the after pic?

I'll have abs, but I'll probably be the only one seeing them.

you look shockingly average

It never goes away.

Yeah, I just started lifting today!

TORONTO?
You look good desu. Still got about 2 months to cut, should be smooth sailing till then.
We're all going to make it.

I spent too much time on Veeky Forums and forgot to lift

bulking through the summer. I still have vague abs, so I don't give a fuck.

Same boat as you user. I'm not ending this bulk until I can either OHP my bw or do a front lever. Then I'm cutting and switching to almost pure bodyweight routine (still squat and dl though)