How to Get Fit for Military Bootcamp

Im going to enlist and will likely start bootcamp in 2 months. What workouts/routines/programs can I do to best prepare?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zy41a_RtzNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most well developed countries have a military app to get in shape.
But just run, do push-ups and sit-ups A LOT and you'll be fine.

Depends on what branch boyo. If you're air force then literally don't even worry about it.

Depends on the branch. You'll mainly be doing bodyweight exercises and running. If you're going Navy (Like I did) say goodbye to your gains for 2 months, you wont do shit but fold clothes and occasionally run a mile and a half

Do this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zy41a_RtzNo

Look up the requirements for whatever branch your going in, aim for way higher than that. You can even get bumped up a rank right away if you score high enough.

When you get in you'll see a bunch of out of shape cucks.

You'll be fine. Basic training doesn't take in soldiers they takenin civilians and attempt to turn them into soldiers.

Good word of advice though: if your BCT does "a-train" or like "b team " "c team" (these are based off your running ability) always go one up.

I was supposed to be on the B team but my dumb ass got confused and went on the A team and shit sucked don't get me wrong but I was making 300s on my PT test after.

Also PT is mad gay expecially with PRT, but it's really the only time you'll work out, so give it all you got.

How do I increase pushups?

do pushups, eat food, sleep, then do slightly more pushups tomorrow

You play video games?

After every round do twice or three times the amount of kills you got

I can confirm this about Navy bootcamp. Very little time was spent exercising.
They put much more emphasis on military bearing, following orders, and attention to detail; hence why most of our time was spent drilling and folding clothes.

>change your hand width on different sets
>do them every day
>do variations
>do them on gravel to get tough hands
>dips help
>don't weigh too much, don't weigh too little

do a lot of running, pushups, sit ups, pull ups, dips, then after all that run some more

Do 60-80% of your max, 4-6 times a day, 4-6 days a week. Retest your max every week. In 3 or 4 months you'll be able to max any pushup test.

What the fuck is with all these basic bitches always having 2-3 months until boot/basic/selection/assfucking and asking how to get ready? You've had far longer to prep for the easiest part of your enlistment

/k/ gets a lot of it too. They've even gone as far to create a "/meg/ - Military Enlistment General" just to help alleviate all the boot threads.

thats been there for 2 years now you faggot

Unless you're going Marine Corps or Coast Gaurd, you could be fifty pounds overweight and still pass

>preparing

LOL

Kid in the pic is a poolee, so he's going with the Marine Corps.

OP, if you can do a decent amount of pullups and run pretty fast, it'll be a breeze for you. I recommend you work on those two.

Holy shit
This is some good advice
Muscle gains and vidya gains

Ok.

Or he just got the picture off google

Depending on the game this will fuck you up.
You know how when your muscles get tired they get clumsy? You get clumsy, you get less kills. You get less kills you do less pushups.

there is literally nothing else to it

You ask your recruiter.
Then you ask your recruiter to train with you.

Then you feel sad and go for yet another run.
Right after the run you do push-ups and sit-ups and maybe a pull-up.

You do this at least twice, maybe four times a week.
Crying all the time.
And then schmekel clovenstein thanks you for your service as you are wheeled along in the Veterans Day parade by your male nurse.

>Then you ask your recruiter to train with you.
I thought faggotry was despised in the corps