Why arent you doing weighted dips, user?

why arent you doing weighted dips, user?

mfw still have to use assistance

Because I once saw someone post a picture of a fat man tipping a fedora and say
>weighted dips

Same desu familia

same

i-i-i am

Because I'm so fat I can barely dip bodyweight

Because I like my sternum unsnapped I

This. Just got some rings so I can embrace the dips.

oh silly user, that's only of you have bad form! be a big boy and strap some weight on yourself!

The only reason you aren't doing dips is because you're fat or fucking stupid, same goes for pullups

this

Drop the onion rings fatty

I hurt my shoulder when i was a kid
Dips feel like snap city

because both my collarbone and left shoulder are rip for about a month after doing them.

cause im thicc

>mfw still have to do assisted dips on the gravitron thing

I separated my shoulder once and now dips with more than 1pl8 are scary to me.

you need to hold your shoulders back when doing a dip, retards.

Still a fairly dangerous exercise. Some can do it, some can't, like the behind the neck ones.

But I'm already doing them, user. In fact, I've become so powerful that I can dip with a 10 pound dumbbell. Nothing can stop me.

I didn't separate it doing dips, I separated it playing football. But my physical therapist specifically warned against weighted dips. So I'm careful with them.
Faggot.

they were my favorite exercise for the 3 months i lifted 3 years ago

But I am.

>mfw have a hard time doing more than 10 rep sets at bodyweight

I miss this meme.

Why does Takagi-san make me feel frightened enough to perform any task she tells me to.

you'll get there user!

Dips are tougher senpai. Pullups are easy mode for me, but i cant even do 3 dips baka

i can do 45lb extra x 5 reps now

gonna try for 55 this thursday

I don't know how to hold a barbell with lmao2pl8 and dip.

Because my gym doesn't allow fedoras

my gym has a belt thing where you put weight on it.

you can always try bringing a back pack to the gym and put weights in it.

Kek, this is already what I do at home, fill two backpacks with plates and wear them on the front/back of my body.

Don't worry user, I still need assistance. As long as you're improving, that's what matters.

No, some people arent built for dips.i used to do dips with shit form but i've never visited snap city because i have a big ribcage

Even regular dips hurt my sternum a little. I do 1xF every push day hoping I'll get used to them