Peanut butter instead of oils and butter

can i substitute oils and butter with peanut butter for everything?
>baking
>everything that goes in a frying pan

etc.
i just dont like working with oils, and prefer butter, but if i can use peanut butter for everything, it would be cool.

anyone?

Try it and tell us!

No you fucking pleb

Just use peanut oil fs

Sounds like it could make your food taste like shit especially if the added sugar burns, just use olive oil

>i just dont like working with oils

confirmed for never going to make it

some people have more expensive clothes they dont want to ruin by staying away from oils. and that shit gets everywhere.

So don't cook wearing fancy clothes .. or buy a fucking apron.

How retarded are you that you can't cook without getting oil all over yourself? Jesus Christ are you 3 years old?

i have an archival helmut lang bomber jacket worth >$2000 and i cook with oils every day

Stop being such a fucking faggot

its not fancy just because its expensive.

i bet i can find oilstains in every piece of clothing you own.

I mean try it? I don't get where you think butter is super different from oil, but please try deep frying in peanut butter and post results. You can do a lot in butter, but you could also buy an apron or learn to cook.

im talking about expensive clothes here. none of my blazers cost under 3500$

>Needing to cook in fancy clothes
I'm surprised you have the brain power to obtain such things

Please try to pan fry something in peanut butter and post results.

OP is right, you fucking faggots holy shit

I've been doing this for years, thought I was the only one. Godspeed user, you've found the way

i bet you are

i might just have to, unless anyone here has actually tried it.

Just as long as it's no sugar added that shit burns at ~200 f, it takes 275 f to cook chicken. Peanut oil separates easy if you leave peanut butter out. But peanut oil and olive oil are basically the same other than taste. (I hate olives but love peanuts)

OP just won harder than Trump on election night

good to hear

ill take not on that and look for organic or something. i like the peanut taste myself aswell.

Motherfucker why are you making stir fry in a blazer? What show are you on? You need a fucking coat hanger, you don't have to reinvent cooking.

Use pic related, peanut butter without sugar or salt added. It's the smoothest shit and the oils come right out easy for cooking.

Nice try OP

>I spent my money on overpriced 'designer' fabrics instead of hiring a cook

No, it's going to burn up in the frying pan.
If you want to be autistic, just use peanut or canola oil.