My boyfriend and I keep getting in to fights over the fact that I eat chicken nuggets

My boyfriend and I keep getting in to fights over the fact that I eat chicken nuggets.

I'm totally aware that this isn't a healthy food, but is it really THAT bad? He treats it as if I'm eating chocolate cake. It literally disgusts him.

I am a 5'7" 125lb girl, I exercise ~3 times a week and I have a small appetite so I eat about 1000 calories a day (2 meals and 1 snack)

70% of the time I opt for grilled chicken, but sometimes I just want some fucking chicken nuggets. My body looks and feels very healthy, especially compared to other girls my age, so I am not sure why it angers him so much.

Can someone break down the nutritional value for me? Pic related is what I ate for dinner. Is it really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jFriD6lj24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at this fucking lardass

It's not bad for you as long as you don't become a whale

Everyone here is going to give you shit, but no, it's not that bad at all. And personally I'd say what's the point of living a healthy life if you don't do things that you enjoy occasionally.

Post body or gtfo

>comes to Veeky Forums
>has a boyfriend
>doesn't understand advanced autism in said boyfriend

Something isn't adding up here.....

The sauces are what is actually bad for you, but try to get a better hold on what you're actually eating, there's no way that 1000 calories is a maintenance diet.

As long as its chick fil a youre good. Stay away from shit tier nuggets:

>wendys
>macdawnalds
>bk lounge
>smithfields

t. tendie connoisseur

You know, it's super easy to make your own nuggets. Just get a some boneless skinless chicken breasts, trim the fat, cut them up into nugget sized pieces, marinate them in some seasonings, and either grill them or cook them on a skillet.

As another user said, it's the sauce that can be really unhealthy, but there ARE healthy options you could use for dipping sauce. Namely jerk sauce or sriracha.

I am confused on how to fix my diet then.
I have a really difficult time eating more than three Foods a day. I feel sluggish if I have three, normal if I have two, and sa little hungry if I only have one.

An 8 pc nuggets fills me up, and it's 400 calories.
When I eat really cleanly, I only take in like 500-600 calories a day total.

I know that is considered unhealthy but it seems very normal to me

How can I increase my appetite? Should I?

Yeah those don't even resemble chicken imo.

Currently in uni with no cooking utensils. Maybe I'll ask for some for my birthday or find someone to borrow them from.
All the cookware I've seen in stores is like 40$ for a pan.
I'll deff give it a try when I go home for the summer though!

Youre not exercising enough. Also, serving sizes are almost always super low, read the fine print you may be eating two servings at once. You may also be overlooking beverages in your calorie counts. Alcohol, sweetened coffee and soda have significant calories

Get pans from goodwill

Really? I think 3 times a week is totally reasonable for how much I eat. And I walk to school for like 45 min every day which is light exercise?
How much would you suggest that I increase my exercise habits?

And yeah I don't drink anything but water, liquid calories are the worst

Oh wow rhat's really smart, I can't believe I didn't think of that! Thank you!

'Exercise' is a very nebulous term. We cant really know whether something is good enough or not. I wouldnt consider walking for 45 minutes a sufficient workout. You need to be breaking a sweat at least every other day. Try jogging half a mile, or doing some light calisthetics. Youll know you really did exercise if you are sore the next day. No pain no gain is not just a meme

>I exercise ~3 times a week

double it

>mfw i outfitted my entire kitchen with weird stuff from goodwill

my apparently vintage south park mug is fuggin sweet

I do an hour of jogging on the treadmill and 30 min do free weights 3 times a week. So yeah- every other day I get a good workout. I usually do one day working out, then one to heal from soreness, and I take sundays off.

6 days? That is too much. I don't have time to squeeze in that much extra. Fitness is a small part of my life, it's a necesarry priority but there is no reason to let it eat up a huge chunk of my time unless I start gaining weight

>When I eat really cleanly, I only take in like 500-600 calories a day total.

Women can't add. Bitch 500 calories a day is auschwitz mode, I was losing 5 lbs a week eating that way.

Yeah- that is why I don't eat cleanly, I she'd like 3 pounds a week without exercise.

I can't add? Ok well you add for me: here is an example from my tap&track of my meals the last time I dieted

Breakfast: chobani blueberry yogurt

Lunch: rice party with 1 tbsp peanut butter.

Dinner: medium grilled chicken breast.

How many calories is that?

Fucking sage.

>love chicken nuggs
>but need to get healthy
>work hard to try to get fit
>cut down calories down to 1200 from 2500
>hike and work out
>cut out all breads and carbs out of my diet
>"Gee user, you sure are trying hard"
>Y-you too
>secretly only consume 500 calories around other people to give the impression that I'm eating healthy
>drive to 30 minutes every day to the town over
>go to the Burger King every single day and buy 20 nuggets for $3 and gorge myself
>tell everyone that I'm meeting my girlfriend
>tfw no gf, only nuggs
No one must ever figure out my secret.

I eat 2 hamburgers and 10 chicken nuggets when I go to McDonalds and I weigh less than you. Your boyfriend sounds like an asshole. But you should watch fat and cholesterol because that shit will clog up your arteries. No joke. But as long as fast food is a TREAT, not a means of sustenance, and you're consuming it at most 1-2 times a month, you will be fine.

>but is it really THAT bad

The ones that are ground up lips, tits, and assholes, just like hotdogs? yes, they are.

Next time you want some muhfuggin chickun nuggits, do this:

STEP ONE GET SOME MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN TENDIES, NIGGA. THEN YOU'RE GONNA CHOP THOSE GODDAMNED TENDIES INTO SOME DELICIOUS MOTHERFUCKING NUGGIES.

STEP TWO GET SOME MOTHAFUCKIN FLOUR. PUT SOME MOTHERFUCKIN SEASONINN IN THAT FLOUR UNTIL YOU CAN SMELL THAT SHIT. I'M TALKIN LEMON PEPPER, GARLIC, SALT, PEPPER, PAPRIKA, SOME OF THAT ITALIAN FAKE WEED SHIT, TILL IT SMELLS LIKE SOME DELICIOUS FRIED CHICKEN SHOULD

STEP THREE TAKE YOUR MUHFUGGIN OIL AND PUT IT IN THE PAN. YOU WON'T NEED TO MUCH BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING NUGGIES, NOT ENTIRE CHICKEN TIDDIES. HEAT THAT SHIT UP ON MEDIUM HIGH UNTILE A DROP OF WATER (A DROP NIGGA NOT A CUPFULL. LITERALLY GET LIKE ONE FINGER WET IN THE FAUCET AND SHAKE IT OVER THE PAN UNLESS YOU WANNA BE TWOFACE)

STEP THREE, DIP THE NUGGIES IN COLD WATER, COAT THEM IN THE BREADING MIXTURE, THEN PUT THEM IN THE MUHFUGGIN PAN

STEP FOUR FLIP THOSE BITCHES AFTER THREE OR FOUR MINUTES, THEN TAKE THAT SHIT OUT AFTER ANOTHER THREE OR FOUR MINUTES AND ENJOY WITH SOME FINE AS HONEY(MUSTARD)

Are those numbers accurate? I just checked and McNuggets have more grams of fat than protein.

Not OP but those appear to be chik-fil-a nuggets, not mcnuggets

ALSO TO MAKE IT MORE Veeky Forums FRIENDLY:

USE SOME FLOUR SUBSTITUTE, LIKE POWDERED PLAIN CORNFLAKES OR OATS AND A HEALTHIER OIL LIKE COCONUT OIL.

FOR YOU DIRTYBULKING BITCHES OUT THERE, USE POWDERED CHEESE ITS, WITH SEASONINGS. OIL HAS SOME NICE FATS, CHEESE ITS FRIED CHICKEN/ RATTLESNAKE IS DELICIOUS AND WILL PACK POUNDS OF MEAT ON YOU.

Ok! I'll do that when I get some pans this weekend!

The ones in the op are from chick fil a, which are the only ones I eat because they are the only ones that resemble breast meat.

McDonald's gives me the McPlague so I can't eat it.

>I eat about 1000 calories a day
90% of women in fit makes me cringe because of this

You're on fucktons of gear and spend 99% of your time in pursuit of gains.
She's a normal sized woman and more then likely not burning as many or is in need of as many calories as you.
Remember, all women aren't as....exceptional as you choose to be.

First of all, this is not "eating cleanly".

Second of all, you're probably not losing any weight because you "eat cleanly" for about 5 days and then quit.

If you actually want to be healthy, you need to consume a more balanced diet.

Morning: Oats, eggs, milk

Snack: Granola crumbles on greek yogurt

Lunch: Fish (Halibut, Salmon, Black Cod, whatever you want really) with a vegetable of choice and ONE HALF SERVING (measure it out) of rice if you're feeling especially hungry that day

Dinner: Baked chicken cutlet. Bake it with chopped veggies on top of it. Your only side should be some wild rice or something.

Dessert: Fruits. If you are feeling hungry later in the night, have some nuts. Walnuts are the best, almonds are also good, and chestnuts are alright.

It's also worth a quick google with whatever oil you're using to determine what it's smoke point is, since in the meme recipe I posted medium high is for vegetable oil. You can literally google it though, and since you were smart enough to get into uni, i'm going to assume you're smart enough to google little things like healthy flour substitutes for breading and healthy vegetable oil substitutes.

One more tip: cooking is a learning process just like lifting. The same way you have to learn the skills to lift (or run) properly you have to learn to cook properly. don't be disappointed if the first few times you cook it doesn't turn out great, I highly doubt anyone's first time doing anything is perfect.

>implying normal woman can eat 1000cal and nothing is wrong with that
>implying I never lifted weights when I was natty
Even when I was natty I ate around 2300cal and stayed lean because I knew basic nutrition. Have you ever heard of cardio? Muscles and metabolism? Weight lifting?? read a book

Yes. Highly active people who seek muscle and strength gains have higher metabolisms and calorie needs then mostly sedentary people who do not.

I appreciate your advice, but you should read my post because I think you don't understand. I said that I DO lose weight when I diet.
And the longest I've dieted for was 3 weeks, not because I didn't have the will (again, I just have a small appetite. Dieting isn't even a challenge because I'' not changing how much I eat, I just eat healthy foods only), but because I had lost so much weight and I didn't want to go under 115 at my height.

The things that you listed are all things that I eat on various days, but I CANNOT EAT THAT MUCH FOOD IN ONE DAY. The amount of food you described is enough to make me feel bloated for two days.

That, or my serving size would be miniscule per item. Like breakfast would be one egg and half a cup of oats and a 8oz of milk. Even that would probably last me until like 5pm.

It's hard for me to get a balanced diet all in one day, so I switch off on days. Like one day I'll eat chicken and fruit, and the next I'll eat oats and vegetables.

The ideal is a dish that uses multiple components and has lots of nutrition that I can just eat a small portion of and save for later- but i'all do that more often when I have cookware

Then what makes you agree to the fact that a normal girl is totally fine to eat 1000cal. Like are you trolling me or are you a little bit challenged

Okay, thanks for the tip!

I only do very light lifting. I mainly do cardio.
Also, for some reason exercise makes me less hungry. Everyone I know gets more hungry after they work out and can't work out if they've just eaten, but I haven't had any problems with that.
I feel less hungry after I exercise for some reason

You're all fucked up bruv.

I am still wondering why that is so wrong??
Like if I eat oatmeal with berries in the morning (11am) which is like 350 cal, and then I have a salad for dinner that is ~600 cal (7pm) , I am full for the day.

I seriously don't understand why this is bad. My body holds up fine and I go in for checkups and stuff regularly and nothing is off.

And if it's really that unhealthy- how do I fix it? I can sometimes squeeze in another meal in the middle of the day but I feel bloated and that only gets me up to like 1400

Veeky Forums is a tendie board plz leave this place foul beast! REEEEEEEEEEE

There's actually nothing wrong with her eating 1k a week. As a matter of fact not eating much is associated with lots of positive health markers.
It also seems that she only diets occasionally and eats more then that regularly. What with her eating fist fulls of chicken tendies here and there.

Ayy bb

I'll feed you all the chicken nuggets you want, and cake too!

>Tfw no feedee gf

>I only do very light lifting. I mainly do cardio.
There's your issue. If you're gonna lift weights, then don't waste time by being a half assed lifter. And I'm pretty that if you're doing half assed lifting you're most likely doing half assed cardio as well. Try doing 30, or even 45 to an hour Cardio everyday like me. You will get hungry.
>But will it make me too bulky if I lift too hard?
You won't.

>no vegetables at all
How is this eating cleanly? You're gonna get sick in the long run eating that every day.

Lmao dumbass. I was 105 lbs at 5'4'' for 7 years of my life and doctors told me I was in excellent physical condition, and never once advised me to gain weight.

This is what I cant stand about people like you, you always have some sort of convoluted excuse not to eat healthily. Its either you don't want to be too skinny or you don't have time or you think eating well is an excuse.

I have an even smaller appetite than you (think half of the portions you eat) but I'm not going to just sit here and let my body waste away because I "feel bloated". Also, I eat more than you and I weigh less than you. Sustain healthy diet is the only way to be healthy.

READ MY POSTS PLEASE.
I do 1 hour of cardio (jogging on a treadmill) 3 times a week.
I do 30 minutes of lifting weights just to tone the rest of my body.

Yes I am a half assed lifter, I don't self-identify as someone who "lifts weights" or "goes to they gym".
I do a normal amount of exercise to stay fit by working out and breaking a sweat every other day.

I simply DO NOT HAVE AN APPETITE. I get LESS hungry after I work out. Sweating and feeling my body tired makes me less hungry.

I understand that this is not how it is for you or for most people. Obviously my appetite is very different from most peoples because I feel full eating only 2 meals a day.
I don't know why that is

1000 seems hella low for your maintenance

read the sticky, calc your tdee, figure out your target weight, set a macro goal to reach that target weight, track your macros and hit your numbers every day. if you can do it with a snickers bar and chicken nuggers thrown in with everything else and still hit your macros, good for you :) Too much sat/trans fat too often is problematic for other reasons beyond weight (e.g. dietary cholesterol) but moderation makes everything fine.

As I have said in many other posts- eat vegetables. I rarely have enough of an appetite to fit dairy, fruit, veggies, and protien in to one day. Maybe instead of the rice patty I'll have a salad for lunch instead one day and then maybe it's a little more balanced.

Again this is literally one day out of many, and because I eat very small meals it is extremely difficult for me to eat sides ever

You're an idiot and you didn't even begin to address what I wrote.
105 at 5'4" isn't even bad.

Also
>5'4"
Well now I know why you're such a fucktard.
Get Out of my thread manlet.

>As a matter of fact not eating much is associated with lots of positive health markers.
If you're gonna pull that on me then at least tell me that works for 1500cal, fuck, even 1500 is low enough, 1000cal is just ridiculous. 1000 cal is what most girls lose their periods with, I've started my client who was underweight and was eating 1000cal on a 1500, 1800 and then 2000cal as her muscle developed, cardio 5 times a week and looking lean and healthy af.
You're either calculating your calories wrong and eating more calories than you think or you're very skinny fat with no lean mass and slow metabolism. If I looked at your body then I could immediately tell if there's anything wrong. If you want to have a lean, slightly defined and beautiful body with no stomach pouch, I suggest you eat more. Eating more food will give you more muscle mass, and will be able to keep that lean mass. You will look so much better. All you need to change is your work ethic in the gym. Lift hard, cardio till you are drenched, and eat more. Start around 1500cal then gradually raise it to 2000. Do weight lifting (get a weight lifting routine from bodybuiling.com) then do cardio for 45mins till you sweat and become red.

Im a woman, dumbass. Also, I addressed the most glaring flaws in your argument. If you don't eat enough then eat more. Stop making excuses about healthy eating. Stop shoving fast food in your mouth every week if you feel so guilty about it. Eat a more balanced diet. And get over yourself. You came here for advice and you're just making excuses.

Are they healthier if you peel the battered layer?

>I do 1 hour of cardio (jogging on a treadmill) 3 times a week.
Then do an explosive HIIT cardio for 20~30mins. I'm assuming that you're doing cardio without changing the intensity for a while now right? Body gets used to that.
>Yes I am a half assed lifter
>I do a normal amount of exercise
Half assed is not a normal amount
>I get LESS hungry after I work out
That's because you do half assed workout with same Cardio speed for a while.
>I don't know why that is
HIIT cardio, no more half assed workout and eating more so that your body wakes up should be your cure for everything.

I have very skinny arms and torso and belly. Any fat that I have is on my thighs and butt but no cellulite or anything.
I could deff use some definition to make me look stronger, so maybe I should start lifting more seriously.

I do cardio seriously though. 1 hour 3 times a week. I am very sweaty when I finish. It makes me not hungry. I eat more when I don't exercise.
Maybe lifting seriously will change my appetite and make me hungry after gym but I usually feel sick if I try to eat after working out

If you're not fat, you can do whatever the fuck you want

>she
THERE IS NO WOMAN HERE

When did you start working out Ronnie

I personally know a girl from school who had a heart attack in her 20s because she ate chicken nuggets from the local fast food place very frequently. She looked normal but i'm guessing the terrible micros just fucked her body up. Personally, making your own breaded chicken is far easier/healthier than buying their deep fried bullshit.

>UNTILE A DROP OF WATER (A DROP NIGGA NOT A CUPFULL. LITERALLY GET LIKE ONE FINGER WET IN THE FAUCET AND SHAKE IT OVER THE PAN UNLESS YOU WANNA BE TWOFACE)
Until a drop of water WHATS?!?!?!?!

Womanlett*
I don't care what gender you are, get your inferior genetics out of here.

No, you stopped reading when I said I didn't want to go below 115.

I don't eat fast food every week, at no point did I say that I did.

I have gotten great advice from OTHER PEOPLE who actually READ and RESPOND to what I posted instead of just finding problems with it because of some random insecurity that you are projecting on to me.
All I did was describe my eating habits and appetite and you are going off about irerelevant shit. GTFO

Yeah you're right, I keep my heart rate at around 140 when I do cardio. Maybe HIIT would be what my body needs

Would be healthier if you ordered something different all together
>Maybe lifting seriously will change my appetite and make me hungry after gym
Ye. More muscle means more appetite and faster metabolism. To keep muscle you need to eat, to have faster metabolism you need muscle. Simple :)
>I usually feel sick if I try to eat after working out
Then wait a while, then eat something light like greek yogurt with a bit of honey or a small bag of cashews or something. All that can be extra 150~300cal.

>Girl shows up and gets attention on Veeky Forums
>Cheekie goes into full autismo mode to try and claw it back

wow you are a retarded bitch that gives retarded advice.

>41g of protein
Thats enough to get me to eat it.

UNTIL A DROP OF WATER MAKES THE OIL MAKE A POPPING NOISE. SHIT NIGGA, MUST HAVE FORGOT THIS PART. DAMN, I WAS JUST ALL FUCKED UP BRO.

IF YOU USE MORE THAN A DROP OR TWO THIS SHIT WILL HAPPEN, HENCE THE TWO FACE PART.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jFriD6lj24

At least I'm not shit posing, I'll derail any thread I want as long as I can help a chick u lil shit stain
If I'm retarded then why the hell do I have clients that makes natty progress and I'm making money

LOL I think I struck a chord with OP. I recommended you a meal plan and you said you cant because you "feel bloated". Then I pointed out that that's a fucktarded excuse to not eat nutritionally balanced meals because I have half your appetite, yet eat more than you because I know that I need to eat a well balanced diet. You came here to get affirmation that eating fried chicken is okay just because you're not a fatty, and when you didn't, you got upset. I can't help someone who's so deluded that they think being a 5'7'' lanklet is better than being a 5'4'' healthy female with a boyfriend that doesn't argue with me over whether I eat chicken nuggets LMAO

They don't want the kind of progress that you want though.
Have you even asked her about her goals? Do you even care?

>Do you even care?
Am I giving her an advice to be a roided hulk bitch like me? no. I'm telling her to workout and eat properly you twat. If you think that basic advice is gonna make her into a shehulk then you must look like shit.

How old are you?

A what?
Look your and many other peoples advice here is for her to force herself to eat more and do hiit.

No seriously. What in the fuck is hiit going to do for a 125 pound girl that barely eats and has little appetite?

You're suggesting that she changes her eating habits and workout around for essentially no fucking reason. There's no health benefit. She more then likely has no problem with being fat or her body image. At best she's probably skinny fat with minimum tone.

No, you didn't read my post, replied with advice that wasn't helpful because it didn't address my circumstance (you literally thought I had a problem losing weight), and gave me a diet plan to help me "actually lose weight".
I replied that I DO eat all of the foods you suggested, just not in such a short period of time. My body is still getting those nutrients and I take vitamins.

Then you assumed that you have an appetite less than mine (based on what?). The fact that you can eat as much as you described is astonishing to me. I literally cannot eat that much. It's as if I told you that the portion size of your breakfast should be 5 chicken breasts, 7 servings of vegetables, 3 cups of rice, and 2 bowls of fruit salad.
Doesn't that seem like an incomprehensible amount of food? Wouldn't you reply back with "I couldn't possibly eat that much food"?

When I TOLD you that I CANNOT eat that much, you got offended for some reason as if I was saying that you eat too much? Just because I can't stomach that much food doesn't mean that it's unhealthy- I'm sure it is healthy. But I cannot do that with my current appetite- I have tried and I literally feel like I am forcing food down my throat.

Instead of being a megabitch and going off about how you "hate girls like me", you could have offered some ADVICE, like.

"I have a small appetite too so I know how you feel! I even weighed 105lbs at 5'4" once, by I managed to increase my appetite gradually over time by ______"

But instead you started being a huge bitch after I had said nothing rude in my previous post.
Obviously YOU were the one who I struck a chord with, or you wouldn't have acted so irrationally angry.
Do I remind you of your old self? Why not help me instead of projecting all your old insecurities on me? That's why you keep misreading my posts -you're making assumptions based on your own personal experience instead of listening

you're fuckin moron. they sell personal trainer classes on groupon. any idiot can "train" people rofl for 30k a year. get a real job

Triggered (TM)
And yeah, you did remind me a little of myself before I started taking care of myself. And at first I wanted to help. But you're just so unwilling to receive advice or even just ignore the shit that you think wont work for you and focus on what you think you CAN do. Also, that fried chicken is clogging up your arteries, oink oink.

>Force herself
I never forced anyone I'm only giving her a proper suggestion,and eating a normal amount of food is...forceful? Fuck I hate people with victim mentality.
>What in the fuck is hiit going to do for a 125 pound girl that barely eats and has little appetite?
She isn't making ANY progress by doing her same exact cardio routine, and body WILL get used to that. You do know what HIIT does to muscle ...right? lol
And you can be a 125lbs of skinny fat and 125lbs of lean mass beaut. Like she said, she isn't lean, she has chubs on her. Get it?
>You're suggesting that she changes her eating habits and workout around for essentially no fucking reason
She has a skinny fat body type who has shitty metabolism that only allows her to eat abnormally low calories that can also affect her period, hairline, hormone and many more.
>At best she's probably skinny fat with minimum tone.
Isn't that a enough reason to change? lol Stop settling for less when you can achieve more you lazy shit

I'm not unwilling to receive advice. If you've read any of my posts (which I'm convinced that you still have not done), you would see that I have gotten a lot of advice from others and accepted it grasciosly.

You gave me bad advice that didn't apply to my situation, and then randomly got offended because I said that the meal plan that you suggested is more food than I can eat with my current appetite.

I'm going to apologize for insulting you. I am sorry. I was offended that you were offended but I should have brushed it off.
Thank your for trying to help. I did not find your advice helpful because I felt that you were not listening to my own personal experience.

I'm not going to reply to anything else you write because I need to study but I hope you have a nice night.

Some of the advice you gave me I found very helpful. I am not sure if some of your other suggestions will work but I am willing to give them a try

>implying all personal trainers are same
>Any idiot can "train" people
That must mean that Ronnie coleman went to planet fitness and got a personal trainer to be the world champion, any trainers can teach people to be a champ right? They all the same right?
>They sell personal trainer classes on groupon
And I'm sure that ALL those trainers knows how to properly fix a girl who is recovering from anorexia to gain muscle without having a withdrawal right? They can all make up a complex bodybuilding competition meal prep for people right?? and Posing class for competition too maybe? kek
>get a real job
I'm a student with 3 jebs what u want from me lol

Best of luck to u

i mean if you're fit who cares? just don't go oc with it

>I never forced anyone I'm only giving her a proper suggestion,and eating a normal amount of food is...forceful? Fuck I hate people with victim mentality.
What are you talking about you ridiculous cunt?

>She isn't making ANY progress by doing her same exact cardio routine, and body WILL get used to that. You do know what HIIT does to muscle ...right? lol
Your body will get used to fucking everything till it eventually hits the wall and you will see diminshing returns. This is what dilligent well trained naturals who face every fucking day of their lives.
Unless you are on serious fucking gear.

I did HIIT and Tabata every fucking day for thirty minutes NONSTOP balls to her clit hardcore pounding for 3 months on fuck all food.
I hit the motherfucking wall harder then you can believe. And I'm not a fucking lightweight with piss poor work capacity.

She will bonk and bonk hard as fuck. Hiit is NOT the panacea that it is claimed to be. It's just something that people like to do because it's quick easy HARDCORE workout sesh.
By the way, cardio still burns more calories.

>And you can be a 125lbs of skinny fat and 125lbs of lean mass beaut. Like she said, she isn't lean, she has chubs on her. Get it?
Okay, 125 lean mass with little fat? Then you later talk about low calories being bad and not being low bodyfat being bad?
The fuck?

>She has a skinny fat body type who has shitty metabolism that only allows her to eat abnormally low calories that can also affect her period, hairline, hormone and many more.
And you know this how? She's not complaining about any of the symptoms you're talking about. But if she starts doing fucking hiit and lifting on top of her regular workouts she goddamned well will have those problems.

>Isn't that a enough reason to change? lol Stop settling for less when you can achieve more you lazy shit
Like I said. Your exceptional goals are not her goals.

Icecream and sweets are what make girls lard asses, most of the time. As long as you stay under so many calortesi, I don't see how some tasty protein is going to hurt.

>What are you talking about you ridiculous cunt?
That made me chuckle, are you lost? Read again then
>Your body will get used to fucking everything till it eventually hits the wall and you will see diminishing returns. This is what diligent well trained naturals who face every fucking day of their lives.
Then keep doing different things to not get used to it, is that hard 4 u?
>Unless you are on serious fucking gear.
Even if you're on gear that doesn't mean that your body becomes retarded and won't remember shit. You still need to put in work to achieve goals.
>I did HIIT and Tabata every fucking day for thirty minutes NONSTOP balls to her clit hardcore pounding for 3 months on fuck all food.
>fuck all food
>I hit the motherfucking wall harder then you can believe
Welp, there's your problem lol. EAT then. Sorry you wasted your time but now you know. Food will also stop you from having your diminishing returns lol
>HIIT
>Easy
Maybe you hit the wall because you did it on a easy mode lmao
>By the way, cardio still burns more calories.
I'm not only talking about the amount of calorie burns and more on the effectiveness of each cardio type but ok
>cardio burns more calories than HIIT
HIIT is cardio.lat
>Okay, 125 lean mass with little fat? Then you later talk about low calories being bad and not being low bodyfat being bad?
Low body fat doesn't mean low calorie you tard. People can still eat higher calories like 2000 and have lean af body by doing cardio and checking macros. Read a book
>She's not complaining about any of the symptoms you're talking about.
She isn't because she has ridiculously low metabolism that makes her not hungry even eating tiny 1000cal, or miscalculating her calories, and no being not hungry by only eating that much is never normal. Just cause she doen't complain about it don't mean that it's alright. She also has skinny fat body like she said, that's one indication that she has shit metabolism speed. get it?

>Like I said. Your exceptional goals are not her goals.
Eating 1000cal shouldn't be her TDEE, only pointing out the unhealthy part. And Who doesn't want a better result? Don't you want it? Or do you want her to keep doing the wrong shit and not make better progress.

If you want to prove that you know shit then your body is your resume ;)

>125 lbs
>5'7" girl

Eat big 2 get big nigga

1000 calories a day while exercising 3x a week and weighing 125? I don't believe you.

With that said, who gives a shit if you eat nuggets every now and then if you live a healthy lifestyle 70% of the time and work out frequently. One nugget meal isn't going to kill you or make you a lard ass, it can only make you a lard ass if you make this a frequent thing. There's a reason the whole "CHAD eats PIZZA while you eat clean" meme exists, Chad doesn't obsess over his nutrition because Chad lives an active lifestyle and isn't worried about some unhealthy food every now and then as a treat. Obsessing over food is r9k behavior

>That made me chuckle, are you lost? Read again then
I at no point said that you were forcing anyone to do anything. I said you were telling her to force herself to eat more.

>Then keep doing different things to not get used to it, is that hard 4 u?
Why? She's found something that she likes doing and is keeping her active. That is more important then chasing a novel adaptive response by constantly switching up exercises and volume and intensity. It's fun for us, not for the normals.

>Even if you're on gear that doesn't mean that your body becomes retarded and won't remember shit. You still need to put in work to achieve goals.
No you fucking don't. You can litterally sit on your ass doing fuck all except eating tendies and playing old snes games and put on more mass then a hard working well trained natural who's hit the wall years ago.
Test gives you greater recovery, work capacity, and drive and can help you put on more mass. It not only helps, but it can almost do the work for you.

>Welp, there's your problem lol.
No, no it will fucking not.
Even if you eat well over maintenance you will only prolong the inevitable.

>Maybe you hit the wall because you did it on a easy mode lmao
No baby girl. I did not.
If I could fucking move or think coherently or wasn't close to blacking out I wasn't fucking working hard enough. I kept slamming against that wall till I was completely empty and crawled into the shower or just laid somewhere half dead.

>I'm not only talking about the amount of calorie burns and more on the effectiveness of each cardio type but ok
Doesn't matter.

>HIIT is cardio.lat
Yes it does stress the aerobic system. But it's mainly for anaerobic work and short term re-conditioning before actual training begins. And you will hit the wall of diminishing returns when it comes to training the aerobic system. If someone who is dedicated to cardio did a true Hiit as their only way cardio. They'd regress

>Low body fat doesn't mean low calorie you tard. People can still eat higher calories like 2000 and have lean af body by doing cardio and checking macros. Read a book
I'm saying that her problem isn't low calorie, because she seems to be in relatively good health. I'm saying that you are stating that a natural woman should have relatively low bodyfat and more muscle mass.
That bodytype is actually associated with all of the problems you brought up before. It's something that natural female athletes have to deal with.

>She isn't because she has...
A slow metabolism but not chubby or obese and is active with no overt health problems?
Okay. What seems to be the problem?

You and I both know that I'm a morbidly obese 49 year old man who's wearing naught but a fedora and a my little pony t-shirt.

Depends on the nuggets. Chicken nuggets are usually breaded with processed carbs that are trash as far as nutrition goes. But the chicken itself is probably fine.

yes health-wise it is really bad. calories in and calories out together with macro's matter really little.

micronutrients are far more important to 'feeling well and being healthy'

Chicken nuggets are my cheat food.
2x 10pc on cheat day every cheat day.
Fuck yeah.
If your bf doesn't like it, I'll buy your nuggets and we can fuck for cardio to burn the excess calories babe.

Isn't eating too much chicken nuggets bad anyway because of all that grease? I mean yeah if you don't eat that much weight wise you could be alright, but heart wise you're going to be affected right?

>I said you were telling her to force herself to eat more
Like I said earlier, when did I forcefully tell her anything? I told her to eat normal amount of calories, and if she is struggling then she should wait a bit and eat when she can. Ever heard of rehab? Ever heard of eating normal calories so she doesn't have health problems
>FORCE!!
lol... I love it when you abuse that word, do it again, it amuses me. Sensitive millennial era amirite
>Why? She's found something that she likes doing and is keeping her active
She? No you tell me. I asked YOU about this topic not about her.
>You can litterally sit on your ass doing fuck all except eating tendies and playing old snes games and put on more mass
Have you used gear? You think Mr. Olympia got that big by eating tendies and playing Mario Cart and became the world champ. You think Sitting on your ass will give roid users 6 pack abs and balanced symmetry. You'll be surprised. You still need to put in work.
>No, no it will fucking not! Even if you eat well over maintenance you will only prolong the inevitable.
Have you tried eating well yet, maybe you should come back to me after you actually tried that. And let me hear all about your success stories. ;)
>No baby girl. I did not. If I could fucking move or think coherently or wasn't close to blacking out I wasn't fucking working hard enough. I kept slamming against that wall till I was completely empty and crawled into the shower or just laid somewhere half dead.
Well then, baby girl. Like I told you, your body is your resume. Let's see it. If you think you put in 100% work and you think you've done the right thing, then you should look at least a bit decent? Let us be your judge of your knowledge.

I- I had a feeling..

>your body is your resume.
kek

I'm 6'2" 190 pounds. I just don't know why I love nuggets so much, after 5 or so I can taste the chemicals in them but I can't help it.

>Like I said earlier, when did I forcefully tell her anything?
She's eating at well above starvation levels. Something that many suggest is good for longevity. She's also said nothing of having any actual problems.

>>FORCE!!
>lol... I love it when you abuse that word, do it again, it amuses me. Sensitive millennial era amirite
The fuck is with you and the word force?

>She? No you tell me. I asked YOU about this topic not about her.
No, we are discussing her. Without the subject of our discussion, there is no discussion. We'd be typing at each other in a most annoyed angry or amused manner about nothing in particular.

>Have you used gear? You think Mr. Olympia got that big by eating tendies
I have used creatine so yes I have used gear.
And according to Gh15? You can in fact litterally sit on your ass and get mr.olympia size.
You can sit on your ass and get a 6pack, probably not balanced symmetry but...whatever. It can be done.

>Have you tried eating well yet, maybe you should come back to me after you actually
It does not fucking matter how well or how much. What matters is rest, recuperation and not going to the well too much. Natties can't bang hard like that 7 days a fucking week for months and not crash.
That isn't how it fucking works.

>>No baby girl. I did not. If I could fucking move or think coherently or wasn't close to blacking out I wasn't fucking working hard enough. I kept slamming against that wall till I was completely empty and crawled into the shower or just laid somewhere half dead.
>Well then, baby girl. Like I told you, your body is your resume. Let's see it. If you think you put in 100% work and you think you've done the right thing, then you should look at least a bit decent? Let us be your judge of your knowledge.

SHUT UP!
I'd cock slap you if I could....
Know it all cunny.

1000 calories? I´m a female the exact same height and weight you are but I eat around 1400-1500 calories per day just to maintain my weight. Are you dieting or something?

shh you ban fag welcome back
>I have used creatine so yes I have used gear.
I love you you made my day honestly
No she's trying to leave humanity behind for real, and ggguuurrll 1400-1500 calories is still low