So what will give me more gains, put water first then powder or powder first then water?

So what will give me more gains, put water first then powder or powder first then water?

>doesn't use milk

pathetic

>powder in mouth
>water in mouth
>shake like ur trying to headbutt multiple levitating penises
>swallow

eat a steak instead

everytime you are going to do a protein shake, instead eat a 10oz ribeye, medium rare.

You gotta put the water in first
VEEEERRRY important to put the water in first
So
Put the water in first

> med rare

why not just find a field and bite into a live cow

As someone who was never a rare steak guy I recently tried making a steak medium rare myself and it was fucking delicious.

Not eating your steaks blue.
Are you guys trying?

medium rare is the sweet spot for most steaks.

Whenever my steak comes out medium its because I wasn't paying enough attention and I overcooked it.

I am so, so sorry for you

powder first then water
>powder stick to bottom edges waste gains

Water first then powder
>water absorb and blends instantly

Debate over

Is this a steak thread? Because I'm into it. Now I want to pick up steak for dinner tonight.

My sides

For taste? Or max protien?
Ive been eating well done almost burnt my whole life

Swallow the cum or swallow the shake?
Cause either way I'm getting the protein.

Literally this. Otherwise you'll lose protein stuck to the shaker.

>i have a child's palate

kiss yourself

>2017
>Not putting a little bit water in first than protein powder and after that water again for max gainz

Pathetic

>2017
>not pumping powder directly into stomach

How many scoops of water?

>I eat raw steak xd so manly masculine male manly man

>I eat warm shoe leather because I'm a pansy with a weak immune system

Water first , sometimes when i put powder first a little of it sticks to the end of the shaker dunno why

why are you even here

>I actually like the taste of raw meat, I mean I also undercook my chicken breast and salmon steak because REAL TESTOSTERONE MEN with HIGHLY FUNCTIONING TESTICLES have strong immune systems

>I have also convinced myself that by undercooking my meat I am ensuring it has the proper texture because I am too fucking incompetent to grill a steak without any red or pink remaining, yet all the (white and not red) juice inside still. In fact, it is so incomprehensible to me that I think the other poster is either a vegan, or Hindu at least, because no man in there right mind could possibly cook a steak thoroughly and tenderly. I am convinced that if he ever really had a "steak", it would be so burned that it would feel like shoes.

>Mom are my pizza rolls ready yet? I won another internet argument! Am I a man yet? Or do I need to tolerate more raw steaks?

Why are you breathing through your mouth?

who hurt you user?

C'mon

Sorry man, it's just that idiots and people with objectively poor taste annoy me so much