Is there anyway a college dropout with 15k in student loan debts and 20k in credit card debts can turn his life around...

Is there anyway a college dropout with 15k in student loan debts and 20k in credit card debts can turn his life around at age 32? I make $12 an hour btw.

I was freaking out worried that I was in too much debt with $4k of delinquent credit card debt

lmao you're fucked kid

Suck some dicks

file for bankruptcy
- go live with niggers in nigger neighborhoods
- sell drugs debt free
- stack cash
- use white privilege after 7 years to turn around before 40

you're welcome

sell dope. Not even joking.

>college dropout with 15k in student loan debts and 20k in credit card debts
>32

Holy fuck OP! Now this is a story I want to hear, how in the hell did you ever fucking end up like this man?

Went to college for like 6 months and then told my parents I wanted to drop out and take time to think about what I wanted to do. They told me if I did this they would no longer support me, so I stayed in college for like 5 more years on and off just fucking around aimlessly, failing out of classes regularly until the school finally had to expel me. I went on a nihilistic bender for the next several years where I convinced myself nothing matter and engaged in ridiculously reckless behavior.

Fuck OP, I feel that pain, your story reminds me of myself. I did two years in university, then decided fuck it and dropped out. My parents said the same thing to me, but they're sweethearts so they didn't do it. I then basically became a fucking drunk for the next 2 and half years, and now we're here. Not much has improved but at least I'm not trying to drink myself to death, and am starting to have plans for the future, the only upsides to my case compared to you is I just turned 24, and actually have 0 debt since higher education here is dirt cheap. What can I say man, stay fucking strong, and fight trough it, you don't really have any other choice!

How much money can you borrow? Bitcoin could still go up 10x over the next 1-2 years.

As much as I need to. I can always get more credit cards.

get on an illegal gambling cruise ship and bet your life on some rock paper scissors

Cucked by the Zog

>desperate kid
>get on an illegal gambling cruise ship and bet your life on some rock paper scissors
Lol. that's the plot of the anime called Kaiji. Check it out.

Bankruptcy would be your best option I think 20k in credit card debt is pretty heavy at ~ 20% interest rate

Buy a time machine and not fall for Jew tricks next time. Part of my job is to train people to go straight from high school to self-employment. Why? Because a business loan has a far greater chance of reward than 95% of student loans. The only reason we give out student loans is because the government guarantees it.

indeed
in seriousness its actually an amazing show that may well give you some motivation / inspiration
wont fix your life but considering OPs here on Veeky Forums he might as well spend his time watching this too

>20k in credit card debts
you might be fucked

Here is one solution that's much better than suicide. Join the mormon faith, move to Utah, start believing and make yourself believe it, hold nothing back and do everything you can to be a good mormon. They will help you, help you get a job, teach you how to be an adult. Or find some other community that will make demands of you but also help you build yourself up.

you can set up payment plans at around $80-100 per month fucko.

i'm in a similar situation but instead make $0 per hour. and my strat is just to nignore the debt until they either give up or come and try to arrest me or take me to court. but by then i'll be in mexico banging hookers right before i take a final swim out into the pacific.

best of luck to you

heh, if you can get more credit then at least your credit isn't absolutely rekt yet. trust me, my credit score is so low it's basically near 0 at this point. your situation is a fucking walk in the park compared to mine. chin up faggot and get to work if you wanna pay back the jews.

Stop drinking and doing drugs, lift weights, eat a decent diet with vegetables. Can't afford a gym? Go for long walks and do pushups. Can't afford vegetables? Fuck you, dumpsterdive. You need to increase your income and live cheaply. In ten years you could be debt-free and married, but you have to unfuck yourself. 35k in debt isn't the end of your life dude.

i agree with everything user said here, except for the marriage part. that could get him back into financial troubles if the girl is an ultra-materialistic cunt (expensive wedding, diamond ring, mortgage, etc.)

just fucking fix your life if you want, or don't, simple as that.