/cbt/ Current Body Thread

Down from being a 305 pound fatty to 215. How much longer for the cut? I'm thinking 190 maybe

how tall r u

6'1"

Friendly reminder Scott Herman is 180lbs.

Maybe you are really tall dude so im gonna go ahead and say 170lbs lean.

>those stretch marks and boobs
Kys

Fine work OP
you're a nigger, OP does what less than 1% of fatties do and all you can do is insult the man

bearmode

fuck off you shaft grasper.

I'd let you jump my bones. I would stop the cut at 180 or 190.

Sounds like a ways to go but I'll do it
thanks man

Depends on your lifts I would honestly maintain 215 and get bench up to 225 for 5 and ohp 135 for 5

Scott Herman is 510 manlet and he had way more muscle mass than op

This thread is very hard to fap to with the lack of CBT pictures you know that?

I can lift that relatively easily and am comfortable with my lifts, I just know I need to lose more. Still have some solid man tits

Shiggy diggy

5'11, 81kg. Nearly two weeks into cut, what do you think Veeky Forums?

I'm not the only one

Keep up the good work man

6'1

Been lifting for 3 years

wrong pic

I believe the OHP but no way in hell can you do 225X5

girls don't fap, they schlick

fuck off you cunt - stop trying to drag down people who better themselves, fucking hell, seriously, gtfo and go back to r9k or something

Where's the after picture?

Routine? Goal body

OHP is actually harder. Swear I do 4 sets for 8 reps on chest days. Pecks just don't look like it.

Post your sick body scrub
>inb4 b-b-bulking right now

Could probably bulk now man

I started from a 120 pound skeleton, cut me some slack faggot

Fuck em man you got the body girls want anyways
>inb4 lifting for girls, check out this faggot

Pls post body

>lifting for grills

I'll happily admit that the losers on this board who hate themselves and take it out on everyone else do kind of tick me off, well done, you got me.

/r/shittytumblrgifs

other good subs:

/r/funny
/r/atheism

no u

nice work OP
whats your routine?

im down to 280 from 315

im doing SL, but im about to switch.

are these considered decent?

230 1rm for bench
150 5x5 ohp
270 5x5 squat
315 5rm deadlift

Similar here. 6'2 started 295 down to 195 in 2 years. Still look pretty fat breh,I'd guess 23-5%bf, currently cutting to 180. Hope this helps breh, I'll post lifts

Bench 105kg x 5
Squat 110kg x 6
Deads 132kg x 5
Ohp 55kgx 10

also how long did it take you and did you have any loose skin problems?

Those are some freaky delts capn side raise is that u?

The struggle man, probably gunna take years to go back to some semblance of normalcy, skin-wise. Pretty standard 5 day split for me but I run 30 mins everyday before I lift. Also eat around 150g of protein everyday on a 1500 kcal restricted diet. Worked for me at least (so far)

thanks dudes.

do you mean restricted by 1500 or you eat 1500 daily?

1500 per day, sorry shitty wording

former fatty, trying to lose another 5% bf

Cheers m8

Just a simple enough upper/lower that hits everything twice a week, lifting sessions last no more than an hour

Plenty of lat raises and OHP. I swam a lot when I was younger and they've always been more developed

Down from 220- 205
About 5ft10/11
How much more do you think i've got to lose? 10-20?

Looking for some joocy DNP Sauce for my burger belly. hmu?

Mirin you look like me and I'm 6'3 200

Dnp shouldn't be taken by fat people with no control of their diet. The only circumstance should be elite bodybuilders who're preparing for a show.

what about fat people who are back in control of their diet and have previously used DNP

Reckon i would start looking like you If I started with a push pull from skelly

bump 4 confidence

30~35 to get shred to get shred

Cheki pls

what is this guys body fat percent?

You look damn good. Fucking lost 85 pounds and you look like you just went on a dirty bulk. I look like I'm some Goddamn. Dyel that fell for the ss meme and gomad.

Help.

I went on Smolov as of last month so I'm doing pretty decently imo. But I still look like shit. Fuck me.

186 lbs
5' 10"

> 6'7" 235 lbs
> ULxPPLx with cardio
> -200 kcal

Rates/critiques? Bf%? Feel like I already look loads better than when I was at 250.

5'10
I'm currently doing PHUL for my sholders and calves. Does anyone have a good bulking breakfast meal? I'm having a hard time stuffing my face.

Keep at it, man. You look like you're fucking huge in person.

>6'7
>6 FUCKING 7
My man, you're going to have a hard time getting shredded. I'd be bulking, not cutting.

6'2 202 lbs
Be gentle

(for you)

Cutting down so that I don't have to go up another shirt and pant size. Currently on the larger end of XL and 2XL is rarely more than an increase at the waist.

Also have to fit into a suit for job interviews soon, it fit me at 225 but not 250.

I went from 300 to 175 at 6'4" and still look like a fattie at this weight. Just started first bulk because I got no fucking muscle. You seem to have bit more muscle so I'd estimate between 180-190.

5'11 175

jesus your face does not fit on your body

Been at 188lbs for a week now what the fuck.

who /summeraesthetics/ here

6'2

What did you mean by this

work your neck man

Means you have that "head-on-the-wrong-action-figure" look

Post body if I post

Cool I look like an action figure :^)

5'7 175lbs
Mirin progress

One of my best friends was 6'7 and swol. He died this October. Shot by a black man. Mirin size, you are a huge guy. How much do you have do eat to bulk?

>One of my best friends was 6'7 and swol. He died this October. Shot by a black man. Mirin size, you are a huge guy. How much do you have do eat to bulk?

Sorry to hear that, my bulk is usually between 4000 and 4300. Currently cutting on 3200.

Ebin simply ebin frendo

Impressive, OP. I'm currently 295, down from 328 about 2 months ago.

How long did your progress take?

What was your diet like (cals/day and macros)

What lifting programs did you use? How often did you do cardio?

Please help a fellow fatty trying to get better.

285lb fatty here, whats your method of losing fat?

u massaging your glans in that pic bro
no homo

Stats?

eat less

Nice job OP, 230 to 150 here

And?

5'9 85kg cutting

Post gluteous.

I'm not trying to lose weight, but I'm trying to lose body fat. I'm probably around 15%-18% at the moment. What do I have to do?

Do I have to watch my macros for this to happen? I'm currently just eating around a 300 deficit caloric intake while doing IF 16:8.

Will I inevitably lose body fat % by doing this?

Can somebody give me a bodyfat estimate?
Im guessing around 12% really have no idea 5'11 147 lbs

Eat at a slight deficit, and lift heavy.
You basically have to build up more muscle mass

15%. 12% is when you can actually see your abs.

I already do. I'm losing weight too slowly. Got any more advice?

You can start seeing your abs at 15-17% if they're well developped

Ive neglected abs, so thats probably why they dont show, only when im sitting/laying down.

Put some apple cider vinegar on that mole mang

Cool, hope if i cut down 4 more lbs they will start showing. Dont really want to go under that tho

Looking great and I mean that seriously, you have potential to look a lot better too. Maybe tanning will reduce the stretch marks?

Got any before pics? That's an impressive cut my man. You should look good at about 195.

down below 180 lbs in the mornings now

Your legs look just barely a bit too small compared to your upper body, but it could just be the angle throwing me off anyways. Otherwise good job bro, my goal body for sure

On The cut atm.
182cm 88kg
Goal 83-84kg, Thoughts?

I'm also a fatty that has stretch marks that look just like yours.

I'm one week into 16:8 and went to the gym 6 days this week, while keeping at 1500-2000 calories consumed per day but maintained my 225lb weight. Feels bad, but maybe fat turned to muscle? i don't know how it works. gonna keep working at it though