What's a good way to broaden your shoulders and get a better chin (if you're still going through puberty)?

What's a good way to broaden your shoulders and get a better chin (if you're still going through puberty)?

latraises and pullups, also swimming

Why does everyone post this weird looking dude, his head is fucking tiny on those shoulders and his body looks like shit.

At least use someone aesthetic as an example. The fucking guy on the right honestly looks better even for his baby shoulders.

Those hips man

>he doesn't know

this image is stupid, the guy on the left has his shoulders pulled back to make his chest look bigger, where the guy on the right pushes them forward in front of his collarbone. his arms are also turned so his triceps will make his frame look bigger.

narrow shoulders detected

My shoulders are broad bro. I just don't have a shrunken head sitting on top of them.

Fixing your posture. And adding mass to your shoulders. Thats all you can do besides killing yourself for a respawn.

Have a different set of parents and OHP.

The only way OP.

>The fucking guy on the right honestly looks better
That's the point you retard. The guy on the right looks better despite never touching a weight in his life. Why? He has a superior FRAME due to his wide clavicles, in other words, his genetically determined skeletal structure, NOT his muscles.

BONES don't lie, muscles do.

Hah. I wrote that wrong and just realized it. The guy on the left. Guy on the right looks Ayyy lmao as fuck. I'd call Will Smith to take him out with an Hornet for the greater good of mankind.

get out of my yard

the big dog is here

At least he looks normal, even if he does like to oil up and grope men for money without getting the protein benefit.

>implying the big dog grapples

Fuck if I know I don't watch that fake shit.

its predetermined, not fake

Arnold claimed that by stretching your shoulders out (think wide grip dead hangs/pullups) you could make your shoulders wider. Sounds like broscience to me but you may as well give it a try, especially since you say you're still growing.

Bruh.
They stomp on the ground and throw punches that don't even connect.

>implying the big dogs superman punch isnt the most devastating impact a man can receive

The last time I watched wrestling Macho Man Randy Savage was still in the ring.