Veeky Forums Clothing

What are the best brands for regular plain t shirts?
Most shirts are baggy as fuck on the waist, the sleeves go down to the elbow and i look like a douche bag for rolling them up.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonofatailor.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the sleeves go down to the elbow

How much of a fucking turbo manlet are you jesus christ.

I am 5'10 m8, i guess i am wearing some really fucked up shirts so thats why i need help.

>5'10
>doesnt think he's turboman

user...

what size do you wear and whats the brand you're buying now

size med, fruit of the loom or everlast plain t, 16in arms.

Fucking bullshit brah.

Kinda fat but still I shouldn't look so small in a damn t shirt.

>5'10"

I hate to say it but read the Veeky Forums wiki, they have a great understanding of colors, brands, and body types. They just have no idea how to properly use that knowledge and dress like Veeky Forumsggots.

Go to H&M or Uniqlo for some cheap tight fit shirts

>kinda fat
>kinda
And your 5'10? How have you not tasted the end of a gun yet?

Yeah spend a little more.

I'm 5'10" and I'm a little skinnier than you and I wear smalls to work out in and I look fucking jacked.

Can't really wear them as anything but undershirts tho, they are too small.

Just go to the mall with 200 bucks and buy yourself a nice base of plain shirts that you think fit you well.

Post pics m8, i am only a high school boy.

Abercrombie tshirts have godlike fit

Lol how fucking jelly are you bro? Dude is looking pretty decent

Dude what is it with you and height? Are your insecurities so detrimental you try and make others know your pain?

>Kinda fat
Youre fucking delusional. No woman will ever be attracted to you you fat manlet fuck.

You faggots, I'm a power lifter. Stay small and weak

Awwwwwww look its a manlet!

99% sure its a samefag

Not me the OP, i am not a powerlifter i am 18 year old high school dweeb.

His arm is one single piece. You must look like complete shit to think he looks decent.

5'10" is the perfect in-between ideal height and gains/long term height

It's like you saw Veeky Forums on reddit for the first time today and desperately want to try out the manlet meme for yourself.

easy there little guy!

I'm 6'2 but thats not really relevant. Either you're a kid or a low quaility b8, either way you have my pity friend. :)

I'm 6'2.
I just like making short people feel bad cause you guys make 50 threads a day.

>:)
>you're a kid
>6'2
>not really relevant

im 5'7 and even i know a buttblasted manlet when i see one

/pats you on head

it'll be ok

Maybe if you workout you would look Veeky Forums in t shirts you delusional fuck. What the fuck is wrong with you stupid fucks? Atleast lift if you're gonna make fucking threads like this you fucking morons. Fuck

short """men""" should die.

>Inb4 post pics
I am 6'4 240lbs and have a big following, I don't want you manlets to "order 66" because you losers have nothing better to do.

I'd fuck you OP ;))))). Words are the weapons of the weak. They're just jealous af.

kys manlets

I don't care about short people, it's fucking genetics unless you are literally so insecure that you have a doc smash your ankles with a hammer to make you taller. But when you faggots make 50 threads a day crying about how small you are I'm going to make fun of you and make you feel worse, not because your short but because your sad and pathetic.

Funny story, nobody fucking cares and if they do they are probably shitty people anyways. Why do you care what some cunt thinks about your height, go find a short bitch who thinks your tall cause you have an inch on her, go find a tall bitch who thinks your adorable and own that shit. Dress up as her teddy bear for Halloween and have her cuddle fuck your brains out. Play the cards your dealt you midget fucks.

Congrats you get to save on food and get drunk faster than tall people. You don't have to go to weird fucking stores to find pants that fit, awww your lives are so brutal.

TL:DR, stop being so fucking dumb manlets, if your a fucking loser your height isn't going to change shit.

Sooo ugghhhhh... does GAP have good fitting shirts...?

Thats a SMALL problem I can live with.

Target. Athletic fit.
Tight, cheap, light, & ready.

Idk, I buy kirkland shit from Costco and I don't like my clothes to be fitting cause I'd rather hide my gains than show them off. I lift for me, not vapid sluts. Girl has to earn the right to see my body.

Plus tfw I get naked and she is all smiles and giddy that I'm about to dick her down.

H&m is the biggest Manlet brand out there. All their shirts are way too short if you are over 6ft

Gap stuff doesn't wash too well. All my stuff goes long and wide at the hips after a few weeks. Not buying their stuff again

All of the shops I've been to have S and M sizes made for skinnyfats, which means from shoulder to waist they are straight, or they get larger around the waist. It's really fucking depressing and very hard to find something that actually fits well.
Pants are another story. Skinnyfats have big asses and no legs so if I try to find something for myself it will be really tight around the quads and larger around the ass. What the fuck man. How do these people live with themselves?

>not having a tailor

Fucking plebs.

Levi's 541 athletic fit jeans and pants are pretty good.

I'm still yet to find the perfect tshirt. Banana republic have some decent shirts but the quality isn't good for the price

Next level apparal it's some cheap brand you can find on Amazon, they give their shirts away on USP labs all the time and I got one and realized how well it fits and bought 40 more, sereously. They are fited so I don't look like a fucking fat ass in them. I'm 6'1 255lbs but look good without a shirt on, my shoulders are so wide if I out on an xl it comes up to my belly button, and in a normal xxl I look like a fatty, next levels fitted 2xl fits me amazing and shows off my THICC mode gainz nicely

Dickies plain t shirts. Find em on ebay for about 7 quid each in the uk. Or Uniqlo supima cotton t shirts - about ten bob a piece

>he's 5'9''
Why lie to your friends,5'8''? And stop measuring yourself with heels,maybe then you'll reach 5'7''

Lol, why do you pretend nobody cares? I am a 100% certain that men under 6' are recognized as lesser men by default and that they either have to make up for their lack in height or that they will be lesser men forever.
Height isnt that important as long as youre above average height, but if youre like 5'9 and below it starts to become important

Lmao @ your life if you wear these at this point.
Either wear timeless brands or wear stuff that isnt branded

not going to lie, that's a lot of insecurity. godamn. i think you evaluate yourself too harshly, manlet

stay small

its just a meme bro lighten up
I've learned early on that if you don't laugh at yourself people only make it worse

Plain black hanes T shirts from walmart. Only walmart shirts I own and they fit like a fucking champ

Thanks for the suggestion. Will give it a try next time I go shopping

>people wasting time writing entire novels about how being short is [le]terally subhuman
IT'S JUST A MEME HAHA

kys

>Kappa
Nice sleeves and collar usually

wearing too tight shirts make you look gay and like a tryhard.

Your shirt is fine. Lay it down after a wash and carefully fold up the sleeves and then saw(sew, or however the fuck you say it) them so that the sleeve stays rolled up. It's a toasty look, desu!

Theres your answer. Don't buy walmart shirts.

Your so out of proportion user. Focus a bit less on arms, and wear a shirt size down. Will make you fit into shirts torso wise, and exemplify your arms.
>But user, tight shirts are gay
Why lift if you don't show it off? Hide your power level for what purpose?

if you are older than 17 stop wearing t shits and wear actual shirts

because if you actually lift you will have to buy XXL to XXXL shirts, and they will still be tight as fuck

>tips fedora

H O T H E A D
O
T
H
E
A
D

Don't dress like Zyzz. Don't try to be like Zyzz. Fuckin' gross.

Have them custom made.
sonofatailor.com/