When was the last time you met a friend?

When was the last time you met a friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never.

2 days ago.
Fucking sucks though.
He's been full alcoholic mode lately and constantly hangs out with trash people.
My other friend went to military and we only meet once every 2 weeks for a hour.

The rest either cut contact when i was the one who drank too much or when i stopped drinking and was an insufferable asshole.

I forgot how to make friends.

When's the last time you TRIED?

youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ

>daily reminder that if you don't have atleast a few friends or even a group of friends you've known for 10+ years you're probably a POS

ive got lots of friends on the internet
hardly any irl

Last night, started hanging out with one of my day 1 bros again. He cool but not really at my level in terms of brain gains, but that's fine.
We went biking in the skate park downtown, it was fun.

Just hung out with 4 of em last night actually

DnD is great fun when you're playing with friends

>mfw someone asks me if they can jump out of the airship to attack the dragon
>without featherfall or any other kind of parachute

He lifts but is dyel. Usually he says stupid normie shit like you get fat if you eat after 6 PM and I'll just go with it because he is a brainlet.

>Be bullied in elementary school
>Develop avoidant personality disorder
>Really like the few friends I get, but refrain from meeting them after school and doing stuff with them, always fear rejection and the feeling of being unwanted
>Start to lose them after high school
>Fear that I might spill my spaghetti and embarass them if I try to hang out with them unsolicited
>Also fear being alone

I wish I could just be comfortable with people, I don't want it to be like this

iktf

You should look into psychology and psychotherapy. It's a long road to recovery.

I don't care about firends, it's a waste of time. Everyone is trying to get a status that they don't have, always competing for stupid things. Humans are loathsome.

>tfw too smart to have friends

Just yesterday. I have a couple good friends that go to my gym so I almost always meet up with one or both of them when I go to work out.

I had another good gym buddy but he got a girlfriend recently and now he goes in the morning with her to do meme workouts. Same guy is now constantly inviting me and our friend group out to bars/clubs/social events that the rest of us never really want to go to.

Why do women do this to good men?

Do you mean making a new friend?
Or meeting up with an old friend?
Over a month ago for both.
Tfw fml.

what a terrible attitude to have. you're gonna die alone

an hour ago, we hit the gym together

> you're gonna die alone

That's my goal.

im only 20, i need ten friends from when i was only 10 years old in grade 4?

Idk. Yesterday? We hung out for beer.

itll be hard but try break the habit, call or message someone to see f they want to grab a drink or some shit, it'll get easier the more you try it

Everyone dies alone normie shit

You are supposed to drink various amounts depending on the circumstance you are in.
>Go to pub: get drunk but not drunk enough to forget where your home is.
>Go to fancy restaurant: Drink mild amounts and only if other people are drinking.
>With the lads: Drink more.
>With the pseudo-intellectuals: Drink less.

Really it's all about drinking appropriate amounts. Your body is smarter than you are so go ahead and let it handle the social interactions.

Like 20 days ago
Moved seats in my economics course and I found a guy REALLY keen to do what I'm interested in a few years from now

16th of february.

A new friend or hanging out with one I already have? I haven't made a new friend in like 6 months. But I did hang out with my best friend last week.

>online
Every now and then
Quite a few from here

>irl
L-Like 3 years, or something

You didn't say no-homo

I think I'm making a friend at the gym. I like it when we're both there at the same time and he seems to as well.

H-How do I start talking to people at the gym? Should I even?
The only conversations I've had have been "are you using this?" "can I take this?" and so on

7 years. Got a full time job. Ballooned to 400lbs. Never learned to drive. Told my friends I'd start hanging out with them again once I lost weight...only to never actually start exercising. Oops.
I'm losing weight now, but I've wasted most of my 20's.

two days ago

It's never too late.
Keep at it, fatbro

Thanks, dude. I've been fat since I was a kid so my bodies gonna look fucked up regardless lol. Saving up for the inevitable skin surgery. Can't wait for THAT particular ordeal.

>you're not going to die alone

I don't make friends easy.
Those few that have permiated my social barrier however have stayed for years.

I want you life, the only /b/ro I have is fat and lacks so much energy he can't even be bothered to game with me cos "gaming can be exhausting"

Last Thursday

fuck off to /r9k/

You're doing it user normiehood awaits you

I have only 2 friends that I see once a week/2 weeks but they're a couple so I feel like a tag along bitch, also they hang out with others and don't invite me, when I have met some of their other friends they tell them "this is user, he's super shy and has depression and anxiety" so they get super awkward around me

Oh shit nigger I'm sorry but I laughed when you said that's how they introduce you

Go on and laugh my life is a joke makes me slightly happier you got a chuckle out of it

If it makes you feel any better all my friends went on to be programmers and doctors and stopped talking to me. I'm not even totally autistic I just happened to smoke alot of pot when I was 18-21

Know that feel the friends I had in school have become lawyers and I'm working pocket money jobs to get by, I know it's sad but sharing on these threads does help, thing that bites me is I know my 2 remaining friends must embarrassed of me that hurts

I've been pretending to be a religious guy just so I can be friends with people at my school. I was very religious when I was a kid, but then I went full atheist mode.

I have been trying to go back to God, but every time I pray I just feel empty inside.

Well at least you got some friends, that counts for something. I hang out with my daughter who's only 2.

Then it's not meant for you, religion isn't a matter of fake it till you make it, just don't alienate yourself

2 years ago.

Volunteer helping the homeless or something. Find a religious organization that does stuff like that. I do it, it's a real slap in the face

Yeah but idk man. All the religious people at my school look so happy and they're all so positive. I want that so badly.

I'm sorry but she's the best thing you'd have regardless and she'll love you for all the attention you give her

Then fake it around them, if you find your faith then it'll come to you you but can't force it, a religion can't bring happiness but friends and a social surrounding you feel safe in can

Ugh. Stop being so clingy. It reeks of desperation.

Billy is that you?

last night, I met 5 of them.

True, but being her parent is priority over being her friend so it's still kinda lonely. But I'm not complaining.

Nope

Do you not have any friends from work or neighbours you get along with to reach out to? For what it's worth you sound like a good dad

why not be an agnostic style christian. a
non-praying type but following all the other rules.

I let my players do a one shot adventure as bad guys (little do they know I'll be using these characters against them later)
My extremely mild mannered and pleasant christian roommate joined in having never played before and got hilariously into it.
They were interrogating a guard for heist info
>slap him!
>slap him again!
>I don't care if he's cooperating! Slap him again!
After they killed him
>now, I don't want to be totally out of line here.... but can I.... skin him, and wear it as a disguise?
Now everyone wants "skins suit jim" (name changed to protect the innocent) to play another adventure with them.

A half hour ago

do you make personality matrices or something to maintain that character as closely to how the original character was played?

or is it name and basic stuff only

I quit my factory job to finish my degree and final semester as a stay at home dad. Neighbors are all elderly. Wife works as a hair dresser (she's as normie as they come). I'm 25 and she's 21 and when youre in a couple you need couple friends and since we're young theres not a lot of them our age to be found.

Y-you too

I'm not though, it's always him who starts the conversation

I improv a lot. My players are good at role playing and write detailed back stories, so I'm using their character sheets from this venture and I'm just gonna emulate them as best I can.

>My players are good at role playing
tfw you don't know this feel

Yesterday, gonna meet a couple to play dnd today, then get lunch with the same people, and then get dinner with others.
What are you, some kind of autist to not have friends?

Some time in July I think

Last friday night no lie, was sitting in a bar waiting for trivia to start, a woman suddenly appeared to my right and began chatting me up, we played trivia got 4th place had some laffs, then we made plans for Sunday and went hiking, going to watch the moon rise with her tonight even.

She's 48 and 6 foot tall, I'm 29 6'3" skinnyfat DYEL mode.

You know what to do user...

My players are just fun dudes, so they understand its better when you don't Meta game a ton. They text me ideas for campaign stuff throughout the week when they're bored at the office.

I'd rather die alone tbqh

an hour ago at the gym. We always talk about /pol/ stuff when we work out. It's super autistic, but I love it

ufc 210 last week

We are not really good friends or anything with these guys, but since we have a local meetup I show up every time

We should have a local meetup for Veeky Forums and I would show up as well, hey not a bad way to spend a couple of hours with a group of people...

The denver area doesn't really have much Veeky Forums members so that kind of sucks..

This, also

If you're not throwing up or doing embarrassing things with the lads then you're doing it wrong

>met girl at a bar
>she was cool, spent a few weekends together, great sex
>she said she liked me etc etc
>goes to sorority formal this weekend
>doesn't text me for three days
>"Sorry I had a busy weekend!"
>talk to her about it, she tells me she's seeing other guys too
>"but I'm talking to you the most!"
>can't believe I wanted her to be muh gf
>felt really betrayed, I actually tried to be nice to her and share my real self with her
>felt like a big slap in the face
>dumped her and blocked her number

did I do the right thing?

unequivocally yes

she kept calling me an asshole and saying i wasn't being understanding. That's bullshit, I was totally getting played right?

>I'm looking for a real relationship and thought someone who fucks people within a month of knowing them would be potential life partner material
you are absolutely fucking retarded.

>friends are just people competing with each other and not just similar minds communicating and having fun

Holy fucking delusion senpai. You sound like an insufferable faggot

Agreed

And you are a naive child

said the faggot who freaked out about the girl he wanted to have a relationship with fucking other dudes when she did the exact same thing with him

Not necessarily getting played, she's just a dumb girl who doesn't think. Whenever i would hook up multiple times with someone we were exclusive, doesn't mean we got married but in case we liked each other we didn't want to spoil it with "I really like you, let me dump my other fuck buddy"

not even me retard, but yes i should have known. i guess it was just wishful thinking.

>thinking any sorority girl will be faithful because you're "talking to her the most"

LOL how's freshman year bud?

>Whenever i would hook up multiple times with someone we were exclusive, doesn't mean we got married but in case we liked each other we didn't want to spoil it with "I really like you, let me dump my other fuck buddy"

could you explain this more, I don't understand not even trolling

14 years ago, give or take. Only met my brother and my parents since.

I'm a chaosneet.

+1
If she had wanted to be with you, she wouldn't have gone and seen other guys. She should have been upfront about her expectations. You deserve better than that, user. You did the right thing.

Tfw they always bail on me no matter what I arrange.
Tickets for their favourite band? They'll still bail.

At least I got my qt3.14 gf

I guess you could say it was an unspoken agreement to only hook up with each other, it's like dating without putting a lable on it. We would text and always knew what the other was doing and we didn't need to hang out constantly, we just liked each other's sex and company. If any girl I was hooking up with hooked up with another guy it really wasn't a big deal to me I would just find someone else to hook up with. If the girl was sad because she liked me I would be all "what? Did you think we were dating or something?" She would then return to the new guy she hooked up with and cry when he didn't want to date lol

I know this feel bro

>ask bro if he wants to go golfing with a cooler of beer
>bro says he's stoked for golfing season and nice weather, he definitely in
>never texts me back

>>"but I'm talking to you the most!"
Yes, user

i have lots of gym friends but i honestly prefer to lift alone. i hate when i have to talk with them ffs. at least they will give me a ride home

>i have lots of gym friends but i honestly prefer to lift alone. i hate when i have to talk with them ffs.
you're 400% autistic
t. introvert

I live in my Fraternity house.. so this morning I suppose.

>tfw you are too autistic to get along with normies.

Feels good man.