Are there any benefits of being a manlet? Asking for my friend that asked me earlier...

Are there any benefits of being a manlet? Asking for my friend that asked me earlier, but I couldn't think of any benefits.

Other urls found in this thread:

masaltos.com/en/why-being-taller.php
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/manlet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

easier to look built because there is less space in which to fit muscle

also some lifts are easier if you're shorter, given proportions and lengths of various body parts and whatever

I've heard that they put on muscle easier, because there's less surface area to fill.

Put on muscle easier

easier boxing

Don't have to bend down as far to suck Chads dick

Pretty much better for all things related to strength and agility, but worse for anything social related (which is all that really matters)

No

your bench press, overhead press, and squat leverages are superior due to shorter limbs (both absolutely, and usually relative to height as well)

Cheaper food expenses, you need less absolute calories per day than someone important

not being obnoxious about being tall

masaltos.com/en/why-being-taller.php

reminder even manlets know how pathetic they are

>Develop more self-esteem. Taller people are more self-confident and they are able to take decisions in an independent way (when we donĀ“t know to take decisions we tend to shrink)
>Taller people feel happier and they make others happier

Smaller caloric needs, dont need to eat as much to bulk
But same shit works against you in a cut

Pharrell.. 5'9
Kanye.. 5'8
T.I.. 5'9
John legend.. 5'9
Usher.. 5'8
Eminem.. 5'8
Tupac.. 5'9
Kendrick.. 5'6
Big sean.. 5'8
Mark wahlberg.. 5'8
Tom hardy.. 5'9
Robert downey jr.. 5'8

Where are u flying?

This.
If your not a hyper manlet you will look great fast.

Ie: you are 5'9'' and go from 160->180 you will look beefy.
A 6'3'' person going from 190->210 will look pretty small still.

Depending on your arm and leg length, you have a smaller distance vector to apply work to which --> bigger lifts.

I would argue they are still less important than a random 6'0 guy you find on a street.
Its just that Hollywood makes them appear taller than they are and generally people don't check to be sure

>I would argue they are still less important than a random 6'0 guy you find on a street.

yeah sure

yeah you're right i'm more important than kanye and eminem, not to mention irrelevant manlets like putin, zuckerberg, lionel messi, bob dylan

feels good man

My sides

Kek
Manlet here but this is the most retarded thing I've ever seen

5'9 10/10 masterrace here btw

Delusion at its highest

>This is how retarded height posters on Veeky Forums really are

Only way to get baited into obvious joke is to be really insecure about the topic of the joke.

Good job, its easier than "find a vegan" game

not having to lift your legs when doing pullups on a bar placed lower than usual. I'm laughing at all the retards swishing their legs back and forth, when I just keep them relaxed and use only my arms and lats to control the movement

nigger what lol

One benefit is you'll have more time to focus on lifting because girls will literally laugh in your face for approaching them.

People will understand and likely forgive you for committing suicide when considering your manlet status.

>asking for a friend

you can hide easily behind bushes and watch couples make out, like Elliot.

Just a reminder that if you're not 6'0, you should just off yourself. Pic related, literally the dialogue manlets engage in regularly.

What if I'm exactly 6'0" but only while wearing shoes?

Then you're not 6'0"

Manlet

L A N K L E T
A
N
K
L
E
T

All of these people are also millionaires, jackass.

Gains look better with less effort, more agility, easier to find clothes, more comfortable to ride airplanes.

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/manlet/

> 283342 results found.

damn, and that's not including the big boards.

here a lists of benefit of being a manlet :

Sports
>low weight class weightlifting
>long-to-medium distance running
>horse jockey
>the skip for rowing
>gymnastics
>figure skating
>soccer
>racing
>diving

>fit in tiny spaces
>decreased risk of being decapitated running into a room with razor wire set up at neck height

Easier to find a tall dominant bf.

Whats with Veeky Forums's obsession with height?

Longer life span on averafe

seeAngry Lanklet Syndrome

5'5 male here, my 5'11 gf loves that I don't have height insecurity. so theres that.

Any advantages being 6'0.5"?
Am I a manlet?

>easy gains
>you look big with a little bit of work

You're still a little dude though

In war, you have more advantage...

Harder to shoot, you can be more stealthy...

fit into vents etc...