Bleed Linktard!

OP has pure autism

you can't unsee the wojaks

Come to think of it, are you the 'Altcoins...' poster?

Kys.

@everyone
is a whale accumulating. He wants to dip the price further, so he can accumulate more.
Just buy link so he cant get cheaper!!
I learned this in business lecture in school

>he's a whale
Top kek, where's your tin foil hat lad?

I hope so, I want to buy in, but it was obviously overvalued, money skeleton knows best.

What is ICO price?

it's eating you from the inside

24 cents

How long until we get rid of this annoying faggot?

The 3000 wall will not be broken.

This. Is. The. Floor.

pay me 10ETH

Noticed since this autistic fucker started posting this, the 'Altcoins...' posts have basically stopped

No.

Presale price was 10 cents.

Crowdsale was 11.5 cents

everything stops when I post.
your internet connection will now stop working for 7 days.

It was 0.00038 ETH

They stopped because you stopped spamming that in favor of this you autistic fuckin sperg

This is FUD. It was around ETH 0.00036, which was about ~USD 0.11 at the time. When it hit ED it fluctuated from 0.0005-0.0007. I would be surprised to see it lower than this, but stranger things have happened.

Where we're dipping...

We won't need candlesticks to see

lol at retards who say "i bought at ICO so im still up 100% haha so comfy" when its really "i didnt sell at 11k sats because im a retard now im poor"

TFW made 10% profit on LINK because I bought at $0.18 and it's now $0.21

Why all the pink wojaks? Conference in a couple days, good fundamentals. We are all going to make it.

>t. guy who has less than 1 BTC

T. Guy who has link bags he'll never be able to sell at an ath again

You can't make profit trading link against fiat you dolt
If you bought link at xxx sats and btc pumped but link still at xxx sats you haven't made a single lick of profit

Nobody cares about ETH when talking price, give it in BTC or USD next time, thx.

You are a massive retard. The ICO was priced in ETH. You could only buy at ICO for, you guessed it, ETH. It's the only price that matters for when you sell.