Skelly ABS issue

Let's be onest, this place is full of autists but I trust you guys more than my gym partners so...

I can't get my 6 pack.

28 y/o, spent last five doing muay thai and now 1 years of wrestling (freestyle).

I've ranged fron 82kg to 69kg (during a stop) and i NEVER had decent abs. (185cm)

So please, trow me some advice, I'll try any kind of boring exercise/routine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYQdLtam6xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

69kg at 185cm. holy skele

you can say it loud.

I was ready for an holocaust movie.

i was 59 at 182 m8
get reckd

So any advice?

(eat more and be yourself aside)

76kg, 185cm, 0 abs just top 2 starting to notice.. fucking sucks

Same, but "Tupac" it's not a 6 :(

Eating more is always a good idea if you want to build muscle. Maybe try this routine, scooby is a legit source and his ab routine is very simple.
youtube.com/watch?v=zYQdLtam6xA
I do this with ab roller instead of planks and abs are showing.

your split doesn't matter just eat a shit ton do a routine with compounds with progressive overload and adequate rest and you'll be good
t. went from to 80 in 10 months

Post a pic of your body so we know what we're working with.

ab workouts are complete memes
the sorest my abs have ever been was by doing front squats ass to grass

did you try doing an actual ab workout with heavy as fuck weights and proper sets instead of building primarily for endurance(for your sports)

So have you actually trained your abs all these years?

Memes aside, if the guy wants to build abs I am not going to recommend him full body routine.

Who am I kidding DO SS + GOMAD

Schindlers List 2: The resurrection

I'm 48.5kg at 175cm.
Please send help. I fucking hate this.

>Please send help.
I don't know if I'm allowed to send milk in the mail

Are you working out your abs like you workout other muscles? Or are just waiting for it to grow out of nowhere? It's not just about bf%

>he fell for the ab workouts are complete memes meme

What the fuck m8

>he fell for the ab workouts are complete memes meme meme

>Schindlers List 2
Turns out the first one was just a dream.

Have you considered to eat something?

>He thinks I fell for a meme but in fact I do abs workout and my abs grew from that so I know it's not a meme and he is autistic and abslet

Abs are a muscle you can train pretty frequently. I suggest doing basic ab exercises every day through out the day. Crunches, leg raises, planks...whatever. If you can do the ab crunch machine when you're at the gym though go for that

>He thinks that the growth rate doing meme workouts is the same as doing compounds which i have done and have had substantial growth from

61kg 6ft two abs showing. Process is slow.

have you tried eating?

Im 70kg at 186 and I can see iv got abs. Not ripped but they're there.

Have you done a single core workout once in your life? Go do dragon flags.

ok so post your abs right now

Go look up athelean-x

He has proper ab work out guides. If you're doing something like 3x20 crunches you're not doing shit for your abs. You have to pile together a range of different exercises and do them in a cycle until you break.

I'm still bulking you fag

thx

>somehow I'm the one that fell for memes

stop memeing you autist
i bet you think that bread is bad for you too

No,I don't "workout" my abs, i just keep trainibng in sports i like.

Sometimes i throw in month of basic bodyweight
(burpees/squat, pull/chin up, pushup all of different kind, planking at best)

So you say very high frequency?

so your telling me that you haven't even read the sticky properly you faggot

I dont directly train "abs", i'm not a big fan of "exercise" a single pice of body...

Now i'm "old" and fight only for fun, so i'd like to give some prize to my narcisistic ego and for once try something just to look good.

I know that it's not easy nor quick

voila, that's why you have no abs at a ridiculous low bf%, because they don't exist, you didn't grow them, mystery solved

Honestly, I eat 3 meals a day.
I've been lifting since December, and I've recently gotten out of skinnyfat mode, but even then I was only 50kg or so.

The portions are the same as the rest of my family, and they have a healthy BMI.

I might try GOMAD, although it doesn't sound pleasant at all.

Thx sherlock, that's why i'm asking here.

I hope that parcticing combat sport wich require a quite great core could help. I was wrong...

Fuck i tipe (and spell) like a gorilla.

Yeah i do, I also have a shitload of guy with funny degree or even ""natty"" bodybuilder.

But I don't want a lecture on proper training. I honestly don't give a fuck about benchpressing anithing and so on, I'm happy with my skeleton, i'm just sad because you know "abs dosen't count if you are skinny"...but fuck at least give me abs xD

>unironically wanting abs

You probably want them for girls too? kys you homo

I already got the girl, I want it for pure narcisism.
And to make her lick them but i don't think that's can be interesting.

"Now, people get really confused about ab workouts - do you do them once a week or every day? Do you do high reps or low reps? First lets clear the air, there is no "right" or "wrong" ab workout, it depends on your goals. The abs are like any other muscle, if you want them to get bigger and stronger, you work them out hard with heavy weight and give them plenty of rest between workouts to recover. If you want a small, flat waist like a marathon runner then you do a few minutes of abs everyday with no weight and high reps. If you want a really muscular core like a pro bodybuilder with big ab ridges and deep valleys, then workout with high weight and low rep and allow 5-7 days between workouts (morph zoom). Alles Klar?"

So you want abs but dont want to do abs workout?
I believe there is one way to achieve it

> allow 5-7 days between workouts
I think that's a bit too much, user. I'd say about 48hrs is enough.

No, I want to now, i just have never done it.

I'm so skinny i cant even use your gadget...

I'd agree, especially at the beginner level you should be able to do heavy abs workout 2-3 times a week.

Hanging leg raises
Crunches
Planks
Vacuums

Do high reps for each.

Thx user, I will try with 3 times and see if it create problem with wrestling.

If the first workouts will leave your abs completely sore the next day dont worry, it's normal if you re starting to workout neglected muscle. After few workouts there will be no pain whatsoever afterwards.

I used to be 55kg at 186. And I knew a dude who was 50kg at 190. We went to physiotherapy together.

Trust me you got it good.

Now I almost feel privileged...

Was 68kg at 191cm last summer. Now im 90kg, stretch marks suck though.