>piltdown man 2.0
also KANGZZZ

BRITS

>even this constitutes wuz shitposting
I don't get it

I dont get why you still havent pulled the trigger

FTFY

well that explains stonehenge

I imagine myself in Britain, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te Anglo-Saxon dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of arrows so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see DU TARV (Belatucadros) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Somerset, my homeland. My BLACK Celtic brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.

N'SHIT

does this mean i qualify for affirmative action now?

>this finding lets us open a debate on deconstructing whiteness and colonialism

twitter.com/CBCNews/status/961381711631257604

I have a hard time believing that pale skin developed that quickly

I read a theory somewhere recently about the pale skin came from middle east but I don't really know.

you can make your skin white

We're watching the opposite happen right before our eyes in less then 2 generations.

michael pls, you're supposed to be dead

So? it happened 10.000 years ago

But how does that work, then? Middle Easterners develop pale-ish skin earlier than Euros despite being in a hotter, sunnier climate? And then it all comes in with the Anatolian farmers around 4000 BC or whatever? I thought first wave of Euro settlement came through the Mideast anyway

Because that isn't how it always works. The oldest evidence for light-skin alleles is from a hunter-gatherer's remains that was found in the caucasus. It is widely believed that it first made traction through Anatolia (modern day Turkey) to Europe by passage of the ANF (Anatolian Neolithic Farmers).

This looks like a black with white face

Because mutations are random. The mutation for white skin isn't more likely to occur in Europe than in anywhere else. It just so happened it occurred once around the Caucasus or Middle East, and was successful enough to spread from there.

It’s been accepted as fact for decades that Europeans ancient ancestors had dark skin. Why is the left pushing this so hard? All it proves is that whites are a more evolved race.

>skin that is more sensitive to uv just happened to randomly occur in an area with low uv penetration

the average normie literally believes that everybody is mixed-race and that all british were black within the last 10,000 years, despite the fact that they can literally observe race with their own eyes.

i thnk what he means is that technically the mutation can happen anywhere. this is true, it's just probability and the sun doesn't tell people to evolve genes, genes evolve by themselves and THEN selection pressures dictate how fast they spread. So the gene happened to originate in the ME, but it spread much more rapidly in Europe, due to greater selection pressure, which is why we see the pigmentation differences today between Middle-Easterners and Euros.

Exactly, so you have no right to prevent immigration you white piece of shit.

between african black and sweeden white are shades and we arent capable of determine what shade is it,but of couse sjw brigade will put the darkest one

>more evolved race.
What does that even mean in this context?

the skin is only a litle piece of the puzzle what make us " european " we are near enought of them to claim ancestry and ironically "black"whg were far away of african that today european

Because white supremacy is fucking stupid and whites need to realize they literally ARE the dirty brown dumb people they despise.

They are literally no better than those Mexicans and Muslims and Africans they waste so much "close the border" shit flinging on.

No one can be illegal. Logic fucking says it.

Actually, you know what? I'm tired of arguing in good faith. Fuck your hate speech masquerading as a different opinion against "the left."

The left didn't elect an orange psychopath and whip a bunch of socially crippled shut-in frogposters into shitting on black superhero movies and lambasting Twitter feminists.

The left didn't let a foreign country steal an election and then turn around and thank them for it.

The left didn't just preside over the biggest one day shitshow crash on Wall Street in history, no thanks to a stupid fucking robber baron capitalist tax cut that benefits fuck all except President Asshole and his lapdog Congress and his Satan rich "fuck you, kill the poor" donor-masters.

Shit.

Have you punched a fucking Nazi today? You should. I should. We all should.

The time to dick around in threads like these pretending to play nice with Skinheads ended in November, 2016. Now we need to shut these race cunts up forever.

Yeah, that's exactly how random mutations work.

This user gets it.

(you)