Any manlets have luck on tinder?

And when I mean manlet, I mean like REAL world short dudes, like under 5'7, any thing else and you're just in the realms of "normal" or "tall".

I have an above average face and fit body, but have been avoiding it since its advised for short dudes (or basically everyone not stereotypically attractive) to stay away from online where only looks matter.

5'6, Also fairly attractive with good body (normie standarss)

Tinder is meh. I got laid with it when I was trying it, and she was attractive (pic related). If your looking for sloots its not bad, but definitely don't try to date a girl.

Being tall is an advantage, but being short hardly makes it impossible to get laid. Improve your confidence, take care of your appearance, have hobbies and passions and be able to hold an intelligent conversation and you'll be fine in person or on tinder

5'3 here, never even attempted it. Any other dwarfs had any luck?

>chatting with a 5'3"
>tells me that anything under 5'9" is short for her
>and anything taller than 6'0" tall
>she has a weak spot for tall guys
>send pic, I'm 6'3" almost otter
>tells me she's wet immediately

>mfw Veeky Forums wasn't bullshitting me

IF that happened, just bc you're tall, I would think its either a fetish or a status whore, who gets turned on by status, and tall men to her mind are high status.

Like imagine fucking someone a foot shorter than you because petite is "feminine". Might as well bang grade schoolers while you're at it.

t. manlet

Bro, height is pretty trivial thing unless you are dwarf-tier.

5'3 here. Tried it for two months when my ex broke up with me. Got some luck. Three actually. Just be ready to pound chicks taller than you. Tallest had two inches on me and they were all seriously fucked in the head but I didn't care, busted wanted to get that nut in.

>tfw 6'5''
>tfw it's clearly listed in my profile
>I don't have any pictures of me barechested showing off Veeky Forums gainz or anything like the rest of my countryment apparently
>don't have any matches for 2 weeks now

i-it's just a dryspell, right guys?

>finally made tinder
>been trying to figure out a bio for over an hour now
>tfw its a lot harder than i expected with no sense of humor to speak of

Just list your likes/dislikes, height etc

it shouldn't be that much of a problem

Yeah, but wouldn't that be a bit dull? I guess its what I'll end up doing anyway though.

Put something cheesy like "Nothing beats a nice smile"
Make yourself seem like an easy going guy, or just write "athletic"

Youre welcome

>I don't have any pictures of me barechested
why cockblock yourself

Because I think it's incredibly shallow and I don't want to come off as such

is that so bad?

I got a 5'4 turbo manlet buddy that pulls bitches like crazy from tinder, seriously sometimes 2 in a day and decent looking, he is in pretty good shape but had the hair and face if that wrestler from the old slim Jim commericals, it must depend on the area but girls around here must be thirsty cause he kills it in there

5' 6" here too. This guy gets it

Your face must be hideous or you put some dumb shit in your profile or you're only swiping way out of your level. Or all three.

Get a grip.

girls using tinder are incredibly shallow and only select guys that look good to them.
if you're shallow enough to use tinder, then lose a few hangups.

>girls using tinder are incredibly shallow

girls are incredibly shallow

5'6 here. Used Tinder a few times to get laid and just got 6/10's for a quick hit. But I've never had much trouble getting along with women despite my height either so can't really say how anyone else's experience will be. I could tell they weren't exactly expecting my height but I don't give enough of a shit for that to stop me from trying to get some puss. Most girls on Tinder are mentally challenged or distressed and have serious needs for attention and self-assurance. If they do or don't like you, it has little to do with you honestly. Of course, being a 6'5 god Chad will always help but don't expect rational thinking human beings. These girls live to get dick and feel self importance.