Who /postworkoutbeer/ here?

who /postworkoutbeer/ here?

What do you drink, what can you recommend?

Imports. German beer is best, obviously.

t. hans

Nonalcoholic, frosty cold.

So German.

hahahaha

this couldn't be more wrong

English bitter or stouts/porters.

CBC is brewed by a German in South Africa. It's a pretty fucking awesome beer.

>t. homo

alternative would be what?

Never had, any suggestions?

Belgian beer. Czech after that.

Hungarians have some good beer too.

>Belgian beer
What Belgian beer is good? I don't think I'll be able to find Czech beer in my country, but I've seen some Belgian beer around.

Not in America, they're either spoiled from travel or actually produced here by a mega brewery, so not that great.
Op, I drink my own beer fresh out the tap, sometimes lager sometimes an ale, depending. Pic related.

>Op, I drink my own beer fresh out the tap, sometimes lager sometimes an ale, depending. Pic related.
based

Thanks. A word of warning tho, you will never be satisfied with cans or bottles again and you will be forced to brew new batches all the time.

You drink your beer at room temperature?

I have six of those kegs in a chest freezer set to 5C. Has three taps so I've always got three different styles on tap and three backups if anything runs out. Is pretty good.

Shame it's so incompatible with lifting.

How can beer stay good on the shelves but lose flavour and shit from a few hours of travel?

Stones coffee milk stout or left hands milk stout are pretty good but they are seasonal iirc. Deschutes black butte porter is available year round and is pretty good. Just be careful b/c most porters/stouts usually have more calories

>Room temperature
No, my friend that is a commercial refrigerator set to 30-33°F. Suitable for lagering. Lol I don't lift for a perfect body. I lift to drink and eat and still look decent.

You imply it stays good on the shelf. Which is wrong as well. Beer tastes bests if it's still alive. I have had good imported beers but they were micro brewed and bottle conditioned. Beer is one of those things too where you can still drink it even tho it's not at peak quality, the alcohol keeps it from going completely bad, they just won't taste as good as something local and fresh. Best German beer I ever had was in Spain because it's just a day or twos shipping thru France and everything I drank was cheap (no tariffs) and delicious.

Deschutes is probably my favorite brewery. The fresh squeezed IPA is my favorite of the style.

>German beer

I'm surprised you lot can still drink alcohol under Shariah law.

Irish beer is the best in the world OP.

Fuck you. I bet you don't even drink.

thanks Arnie.

Weihenstephaner and Erdinger.
Some mexican beers are okay but not for post-workout

>Erdinger
This is good shit.

The eternal kraut strikes again

Fuck off pol.

>Pacificos and lengua tacos
Omfg I have to eat this today now, thanks.

t. Achmed Fritz

>Limiting yourself to one style of beer
Kek, I bet you don't even drink the weird German beers like Gose or black lager. Personally, I don't believe there is such a thing as a single best style. Just different moods. A fresh Irish style nitro stout is as tasty as any lager, but different, and a well balanced IPA is truly a thing of beauty in its own right.

fucking degenerates.

>irgendwann mal zeigen wir es euch...

That last line is a good fuxking way to live

> People love beer to death
> No matter how many times I drink it really like it and never go out of my way to have it

Am I the only one?

yeah

Hop Ruiter is my shit, but I prefer not to drink after lifting

Yeah. It's the nectar of the gods. Human society was literally formed to promote it's production.

I don't believe a single person on the face of this planet legitimately enjoys the taste of beer

Every brand I try just tastes like a marginally different brand of piss. The only reason people drink it is for the stigma surrounding beer itself, the typical man drink that you grow up seeing burly men and fathers drink - and obviously people want to become or mimic that masculinity

Are you seriously telling me, that if they made beer which tasted identical to regular beer which contained no alcohol whatsoever, you would genuinely buy it solely for the taste? If they sold non alcoholic beer which was indistinguishable from regular beer, you'd go out of your way to buy it over an energy drink? I doubt it.

Which means nobody actively enjoys the taste of beer, they only prefer certain brands because they taste less shitty. People describing beer as 'good' is just a veiled way of saying it tastes less shit than alternatives

You've probably drank shit beer (which I like on occasion) also it's an acquired taste like coffee, beets, cauliflower etc. Psychology the things we don't like at first often end up becoming the things we like the most because we build a relationship with the food. If you've never acquired a taste for initially off putting things you have a clinically retarded palate of a child. And it's a good indicator of autism as well.

>Irish beer

Howling at this post. Only beers you find easily in Ireland are Guinness, Smithwicks, Murphy's and Heineken. Shite.

Arnold's right arm is so long in this pic

Lol. Corny but funny.

I love English golden ales and IPAs

I drink american piss light and carry a gun as a pace my property. I regret nothing.

Perfect, a glass of estrogen right after you've exercised.

>So low test you have to worry about Trace amounts of estrogen in your food
Wew lad. I probably ingest more estrogen when I eat your mom's pussy anyways.

Sober now, but my cheap ass used to love Miller Lite. Cheap and tolerable, exactly how I like my beer.

>Sober now
Yeah you sound like somebody who could only drink to get drunk.

Beer wasn't the only thing I drank, dumbass. I had a problem with whisky, I don't want to drink anymore because of it.

Your problem was drinking to black out which is why you preferred cheap beer and probably cheap whiskey.

You're not wrong. I was trying to get through some shit at the time and it killed the stress.

You'll enjoy beer if you ever become a man. Women and virgins have to pretend to like craft beer because it's trendy. I'm picky when I have a selection to choose from, but at the end of the day, I won't turn down a Budweiser if someone hands it to me.

a really good IPA draft beer from a local beer place near my gym, and holy shit, it feels so fucking good to chug one right after a long cardio session

I feel the same but I've drank so many shit beers that the ones I think are good seem really good to me now