ITT: you rage, you lose

ITT: you rage, you lose. Post cringe worthy pictures, screenshots, videos, posts, etc of people being fucking retarded at the gym or having dumb fitness mentality.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BStRHc2FRyg/
instagram.com/p/BSWX1TQF6X3/
instagram.com/p/BQkiO-Ul_bT/
instagram.com/p/BM9yJF1lri6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This made me rage. What the fuck is this stupid bitch doing taking pictures of her kid getting beat up and bullied asking for prayers and shit? I would have told my son to fight back and I would also cause a scene with the police and bring them to school demanding what the fuck is going on. I would probably also troll the bullies parents for the rest of my life.

hello facebook

Wat.

People do the craziest shit with this buzu ball

This shit looks incredibly dangerous. Why can't these people see it? Why can't they just do safe exercises?

it strengthens your C.O.R.E.™

Why

Is this real?

ehab does this, its legit

The fuck happened to him to where his head looks like that? A bully did that? The kid looks no older than 7, what in the world happened?

I swear if either of my kids came home like that, SOMEbody would be on the verge of getting their asses kicked. Either the principal, teacher, or other kid's parents. Shit, I'd probably make it a point to scare the living shit out of the bully. I don't care if my kid is being a pussy about it, they're still MY kid and I'll be damned if another snot nose brat is going to fuck them up.

Shit...I just lost...

She wasn't even joking I was raging in the comments. I kind of wish I had a second account where I could just bash at people but that's too much work.
>tfw my friends and family can see what I say
Fuck me.

Single mom, I bet.

Real or fake

morons trying dangerous "exercises" is not cringe, its funny to me. try harder bitches

>#30DaysOfGrrrl
>This is a slightly long progress/mini rant/self >love post. Upon realizing that I am a >powerlifter and curvy, a guy told me earlier >that "he was going to have to pass" Well, here >is what you passed on:

>This body can lift you, because your massive >ego doesn't weigh a thing. This body has >faced, and still faces, #anxiety, #depression, >and an #eatingdisorder and is stronger for it, >this body is powerful.

>This face as looked students in the eyes and >told them she believes in them. This face has >seen beauty and strength and freedom in the >people she holds dear, the world around her, >and at the bar-both on and off the platform. >This face has cried, laughed, screamed, >swore, and smiled along this journey.

>#Powerlifting continues to give me so much, >including self worth. I am a queen. I am >beautiful. I am powerful. And clearly, I am >more than you can handle.

>#powerliftingmadethisbody >#progressnotperfection #progresseveryday >#selflove #deadliftsnotdepression >#girlswithtattoos #loveyourliftingface >#loveyourself #swoleandsingle >#weightsbeforedates #nofilter #nofucksgiven >#strongisbeautiful

instagram.com/p/BStRHc2FRyg/

yeah i dont want my day ruined. i need to take note not to read this shit. literally my day is over im so emotionally invested

bye

I'd go raise hell with the other kid's parents and the teacher that allowed this to happen. If I wasn't satisfied with the way the parents responded, I'd legit consider burning their fucking house down to the ground.

That shit is unacceptable

This bitch is gonna fucking kill herself.

yfw she claims she weighs 153lb

Theres no fucking way. What is she then like barely 5 feet tall? She looks like shes hiding at least 20 lbs of fat.
>fat and hides her true weight.
>lifts and has "eating disorder". No bitch you have a staying away from mcdonalds disorder.
>has beat up trailer trash single mom look in her eyes hungry for a man to save her from her own life choices
>has tattoos but they are all over. Even her tattoos have no direction or continuation- just like her life
>cant even be bothered to clean her room before posting "man rejected me i dun need nuh man fuk u heres what you lost" and posts herself in a bra and panty set.
What that dude missed out on is
>trailer trash mindset
>pumped and dumped mom bod
>shitty tattoos you know you cant say anything negative about
>not being able to say anything against her and always have to prop up her fake self esteem.
>having a woman who cant clean or maybe even cook a healthy meal to save her life.
A half eaten raccoon carcass is more attractive than her.

apt analysis bro

instagram.com/p/BSWX1TQF6X3/
Holy shit
>belt
>good morning squat
>fat wobbly legs
>knee sleeves
>horrendous form
>grunting at low weight
And to top it off
>lmao1pl8 X1
Imagine if a guy did this? He'd get swallowed alive

She triggers me so hard.
That one post of hers where she was making fun of some guys 135 lb deadlift was made me hate her. She was like "oh yeah I hit 145x3, that's more than this guy's warm-up :^))))))))))))" and it still makes me unreasonably angry, ugh.

>i find solace with the bar
>135 lb squat
>belt
>knee wraps
>look of exertion on her face

im close to losing, holy shit. i can't stand people who think like this

instagram.com/p/BQkiO-Ul_bT/

here it is.

153lbs guys

>Here are some other numbers:
>4590# #benchpress,
>0135# #squat,
>90185# #deadlift.

>1 year of progress

shit, that didnt paste right

45 -> 90 bench
0 -> 135 squat
90 -> 185 deadlift

Imagine going to snap city in this position

watch the video, she almost dumps it forward.

instagram.com/p/BM9yJF1lri6/

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I like how the only thing that changed is that she got even more shitty tattoos to cover up her fat ass.

getting lena dunham vibes

Kek, any man can deadlift even the morbidly obese

Kek, same weight after having decent amount of fat removed from her body and no obvious muscle difference. How delusional can one person be?

I'm new to lifting. The problem with her form is dipping her shoulders forward and moving her back, right? Or is there something else I'm missing.

If you watch the video right after my screen shot her hips shoot way up, she good mornings the weight the rest of the way, and her knees cave in like a shitty sand castle.

Thanks bro

>instagram.com/p/BStRHc2FRyg/
>I find solace in the bar

How does she watch that video and think: "hm, yeah, I guess that'll go on instagram"? I mean, her form is shit. It's visibly very bad in that video. I'm seriously so confused by all of this

because bro, she's not only body positive, but also form positive. who are you to judge her.

This is why I lift

Fitness related because if there was a strong man to intervene this beautiful woman would still be alive, not that any of us would know her, but she'd be alive.

She was killed in a stabbing by a refugee.

I'll eat shit like that on rare occasions but it should stay off pages that are fitness themed

where did her tits go

Not my denomination

How do you people "rage" at such inoffensive shit? Y'all motherfuckers need anger management

Can the 1 /pol/ poster leave this thread and go do homosexual activities on his containment board please.

Is this achievable natty?

breast reduction surgery. she had weight forcibly removed from her body and one year after still weighs the same

why can't they stay on their own board? I don't get it.

Same reason /pol/ leaks to /k/, the boards have similar user bases.

and why don't you go back to one of the following
>>>/reddit/
>>>/le_ebin_9gag_xD/

munhausen by proxy

nigger detected.

>PAYING MONEY to birth children who are not genetically yours
>When you're fertile
>When they look nothing like you

Jesus wept.

xD someone rejected my edgy counter-cultural teen rebellion that manifests in the form of Alt-Right trendy racism, better tell him to go to 9gag!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason nobody respects you /pol/ autismlords is because you've never once engaged a single person in honest debate. You just yell reddit and jew and post racist pictures until mature adults get tired of talking to you.
The other reason nobody respects you is because, for all the bitching you do about "trigger warnings are gay grow up tumblrtards stop being offended!!!!!!!", you are the most easily offended group of people I have ever observed in my entire life. All I have to do is suggest niggers are people and it's 317 replies and 68 images omitted. Click here to view.

>1 /pol/ poster
Were everywhere nigger.

good stuff user

Nobody cares nignog, you can think you're people all you want. It's kinda cute.

>Veeky Forums using homosexual activities as an insult

>user hurt my fee fees
Shame if you dont like it leave

>Alt-Right trendy racism

hillary pls leave

Gonna need a bigger screen for that projection nigger boy

All reply's to this post are happy posts

You guys are actually worthless retards

I would be instantly beating the shit out of that kid's bully's dad with a fucking bat until I break all of his joints.

(you)

le ebicly memed friend

>Chick with naturally fat ass doing deads/squats
>Takes her shoes off
>Wears a belt just a under her boobs
>Goes down to about halfway to parallel, then bends forward in half
>Does this while screaming at the bottom of each rep
>Doesn't let anyone work in, even though she takes up the only oly platform in the gym
>10+ minutes of rest between each set
I got petty and left 515 on the bar for her to take off when I got there before her one day.

le pol army >:) is mean and we post memes >:) when people call us out!!!

if you don't like us we will -grab your throat- and say you are a jew >:) haha we are racist!!!!!!

[at some point you need to grow up]

Nice try user but you replied with an ad hominem so you get ad hominems back. We dont like bieng called stormfags becouse most of us arn't. Some of us are even jewish.Go on pol right now and you will find a communism thread, pol is not the monolithic place you think it is. Also most of us have plans and goals we are trying to accomplish.

>trying to debate that /pol/ is good
>shows .webm of white man killing someone in cold blood who wasn't even doing anything

hm wow ya u rly proved that white people are superior!!!!

He was being a nigger though.

Browsed /pol/ since trump announced his campaign. The place is a shithole and has made this site worse than when /b/ was leaking. Get over yourself

>I'm a Jew so it makes it okay

Kys

That's what superior beings do with animals.

Image is great, but it would be nice to add to it somehow a mention of /pol/'s propensity toward unsourced conspiracy theorists on the level of 9/11 troof and chemtrails.

xD nice racism. i upvoted you

>The intelligence of the negro

How is your job going friend?

Context?

>the place is shit
>but i browsed it for nearly 2 years
Are you an idiot? If you dont like a place dont go there. Also I liked how you havent addressed any one of my points.

>.Go on pol right now and you will find a communism thread
no I won't.

>pol is not the monolithic place you think it is
ya it is.

> Also most of us have plans and goals we are trying to accomplish.
lol no you don't, you're a bunch of losers with no jobs and no girlfriends fantasizing about the day of the rope

Pretty swell. I'm actually an electrician. that is why this web.m is especially hilarious to me. Hows being a lefty neet? Score and goodboy points today for you defense of lesser races?
>inb4 i'm a lawyer and make 200k a year.

Tried stealing copper.

Great post user you really showed me hu

everytime i see someone with a septum piercing i get an urge to thread string through it and just yank

>mfw I have a gf
>am an electrical engineering student with the highest grades
>still browse /pol/ occasionally
You're so laughable.

why does /pol/ feel the need to shit up an innocent thread like this?
What exactly are they trying to accomplish here?

>being this edgy