WAKE AND SIP

Anyone else on a Wake and SIP this morning? Also whats your favorite morning sip? Pic related is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hS4IRJ-Xa8c&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I normally get Ultra Black, but the gas station only had Ultra Sunrise this morning.

What am I in for?

I hope your kidneys and liver thank you one day

Taste pretty good. Kinda like orange juice mixed with white monster

Explain how it will damage my liver and kidneys.

its a meme

I finally found it.

i had one the other day its good.

youtube.com/watch?v=hS4IRJ-Xa8c&feature=youtu.be

Is it good? Ive never tried it.

Second-best sip of your life

I've watched this many many times

>mfw this was true

I still think Ultra Blac is top tier, but Ultra Sunrise is indeed a very close second.

Is drinking the standard green one acceptable when one seeks to increase in mass?
I view it as a waste of space when I drink the zero calorie ones while bulking that's why i'd call it B U L K S I P S
The zero calorie ones are great aswell though but i'd rather have those on my cut

It's carbonated grape drink. I love it.

>drink a regular ol sip
>stomach gets upset, have a noticeable crash, get a headache and caffiene cravings the next day
>drink a Red Bull™ brand Sugar Free™ Sip™
>none of those things
>red bull is like twice the price per ounce of monster
What the heck, why does monster joy agree with me so much. I feel like part of it must be all the coloring they put in it.

So what are the chemicals in Sips that give you energy, and what are the (if any) negative side effects of said chemicals.

Sell me on sips

Taurine -> influences CNS and the heart in order to improve bloodflow
Caffeine -> improves cns and heart contraction aswell, increases functionality of your lungs for better respiratory action
L-Carnitin -> improves energy metabolism

And pls don't be fooled by """experts""" who claim that all those things give you some sort of crazy diseases or something
All of those things are perfectly safe unless taken in unreasonable amounts like 1000mg+ of caffeine
Only dangers are psychological addiction to the energy increase but other than that you're fine

Energy
>140 mg caffeine

That's a pretty mild amount of caffeine. Less than 16 ounces of coffee.

Iffy stuff
>benzoic acid
>acesulfame potassium

There's no conclusive evidence that this stuff is bad, even in large quantities. Mom science tells us that these are scary chemicals, however.

The choice is yours. I say sip in moderation.

Sorry--I meant this for

BEST SIPS

You and all the other sip fags cannot die soon enough

They stocked my nearby gas station with those, it tastes too much like medicine. I prefer orange sips.

I'm sure we're all addicted to sips and lifts though. Nothing wrong with that.

S I P B O Y S

Check it

Two servings per container

Yeah but the 140 mg is total. It says so explicitly at the bottom of the can, which is just out of frame. It's 70 mg per serving.