Yeah where be the protons.

there's 500g bacon per serving

>bulking with foods like this

Pic related, its you in your 50s

raclette?

RACLETTE!!!! MI AMORE

>cheese is bad for you

kiss yourself

bacons pretty low protein. the other night i had 8oz of flank steak, black beans, and cornbread.

Hmmm strange about all those scooter bound obese Swiss and Frenchmen. Oh wait that's right eating quality cheese doesn't make you fat.

Quality what

>kiss yourself

That way I can say I'm not kissless

What an absolute pleb.

>I'll kiss you

Daily reminder that if there are major differences between your bulk and cut meals you're doing it wrong

Nah, you're just a food prude.

t. fatty that starts dieting every morning with 0 consistency

>b-but bodybuilding.com says if I can make it fit muh macros it must be fine

Nope I weigh a buck fiddy and never diet. Just lead an active (lifting, manual labor, outdoors, basketball) lifestyle. Dieting lazy fuck mentality.

are you retarded

If you are a young man and you can't lose weight it's because you are a lazy fuck who sits all day. I eat whatever the fuck I want, I drink beer by the dozen. You either crapped out on the genetic lottery or sit around all day except when you're at the gym.

are you literally retarded

Whatever dude just remember I eat pizza and fuck your oneitis while you bulk and cut on varying proportions of brown rice and chicken like a Vietnamese refugee.

I literally sit at the computer all day when not working out, eat at like 3000 kcal a day and I'm not putting on weight despite wanting to. As long as you work out HARD and do it for an hour or more AT LEAST and do it EVERY DAY it doesn't fucking matter.

>Look at me I'm CHAD I eat PIZZA and bang STACEY DAILY with my optimal FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT.

kek what a delusional retard

>He said while posting on a Viet Cong mine making forum.