How can a country full of Fit men like this be such pussies?

What the fuck is wrong with Sweden? They have all sorts of fit jacked men and at the same time allow their population to be abused, replaced, raped, and basically invaded and destroyed while cheering for their one Genosuicide.

Then you see guys like Magnus, stronkman, WSM winner. Likes guns, likes lifting. Stays silent on what is happening.

Did the roids make his balls fall off?

Why is the only fit Swede to speak up a guy with fetal alcohol syndrome and mouth breather face? Golden Lats Brah or whatever.

I only care because they are the blonde canary in the coal mind, and I'm afraid getting strong will turn me into a Beta pussy who is indifferent to his own people's destruction. .

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=028_1446510425
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden isn't full of men like that. Magnus probably figures it's lost cause and will probably move out of the country with his wife and kids at the first opportunity. As it is he spent the last 6 months filming for a TV show in Hungary. The only thing keeping him there is his farm, which he owns. The moment he can sell it and get out of that sinking rat infested hole he's gone.

cherry picking, most swedes are faglets

slavic countries on the other hand have more of such specimens because most of them work in construction

because being fit in sweden is a criminal offense

police can take you in at any (on the street, in a club, etc) time for testing, urine and blood tests. with the only reason being that you look fit

if god forbids you have something illicit in your blood (marihuana, or god forbid roids), say goodbye to your job, drivers license, etc

and forget about being hired in the future at most companies

this is why fit men prefer to keep a low profile..

swefag here and is right
Sweden isnt filled with guys like that but we do have many fit guys here

More to the point, Swedens problem is the militarized feminists who run the show. They make everything "male" out as bad and if you are a traditional guy (dont cry openly, dont discuss feelings openly, like training and such) you will have an harder time dating
Your mileage will vary ofc, there are many types of girls in sweden so nothing strange here

Also important to keep in mind, our women dont want protection
When a group of vigilantes took the law into their own hands and hunted migrant rapists it started a campain on twitter (notyourwoman) basically saying women would rather get raped than protected by some man

tl:dr
Women fucked the country over by wanting to be men and wanting the world to be nice

Most swedes are numale ladyboys that act like fucking women.

Someone post the webm of those swedish kids on some game show where the girls act fucking normal and the boys act like they're fucking female supermodels.

Sweden is just 90s America, the pendulum will swing back to the right later on.

Nevermind I found it on likeleak. It's on liveleak because it's so fucking bad.

liveleak.com/view?i=028_1446510425

Ye it's a good thing that isn't as cherrypicked as the OP.

Sweden is mostly like any other european country except they went full retard on refugee policy last few years. Everything you read on /pol/ are dumb exaggerated memes.

t. Danish

>Single mother raises her son to believe all manly traits are toxic and deadly
>son grows up hearing from girls he needs to listen and be feminine to get dates
>struggles to get a gf because nobody wants to date a pussy
>manages to knock some girl up, she walks all over him and leaves with the kid
Rinse and repeat, basically

This is shit. Sweden is worse now than it has ever been. They teach our boys to be homoerotic so that girls are attracted to refugees. They frown on men being men. I know for a fact Sweden will die.

t. Swede

All of this is correct. The reason Magnus got back into shape was the 6 months in Hungary he could use whatever he wanted. He wouldn't come home until he was 100% sure it was all out of his system.

Even back when he competed in the WSM he would spend most of his time living in other countries while his brother kept the farm up and running. Magnus relied on stuff like HGH and short ester hormones in high doses. This way whenever he was home he could pass any drug test.

Notice how Golden one loses a lot of size whenever he is back in Sweden? Derp Derp.

Ye that's why you don't have a girlfriend, /pol/. It's the jews.

Same for us germans here.
Western europe is doomed.

Nowhere did he say it's the Jews, nor did he express any /pol/ tier opinions you absolute fucking castrated cuckold.

You are correct. I have a boyfriend from Finland. We have been together for four years. We both lift weights and laugh at men who act like children and girls though. We are gay and we are more man then men. The irony is amusing.

No, it won't. It will be an Islamic state long before that happens.

Swedish men will all be Killed OR Castrated and made slaves.

The swedish women will be married off or sold as sex slaves.

Swedes will be extinct well before the pendulum budges.

Have fun lifting though, that'll solve something.

You've been too much on /pol/. Sweden is nowhere near what you're describing.

You lie because you support what is happening there.

The silence supports it.

Sure, the entire nation hasn't been officially wiped out.

The troops to wipe it out mount as they increase in predatory attacks on the population for entertainment in the meantime.

>girls are attracted to refugees
That or being raped by them

I weep for my country some times but honestly, they brought this on themselves

I don't buy this. I've shagged 4 Swedish girls and I'm English and a traditional guys guy and they didn't seem to mind. I got the sense they preferred masculine men because Sweden was so rammed with pussys

-Have you ever been to Sweden? Nobody recogn-ize what you're talking about.

Women say they want men to be women and then go and fuck real men.
Go figure.

ive lived here my whole life mate and true, there are some. Nothing is ever black and white but part of the problem is fucking goes well if youre traditionally male but forming a relationship...no

Its a fucked up scenario really, girls want to fuck manly assholes but dont want to "give in" to their urge so they settle for the feminized pussydude but dont fuck him so they end up monkey branching from cuck to cuck

Trying to make sense of it is impossible, just know that this is the root of the problem. Fucked up gender neutral bullshit and a constructed battle between the sexes

>What the fuck is wrong with Sweden? They have all sorts of fit jacked men and at the same time allow their population to be abused, replaced, raped, and basically invaded and destroyed while cheering for their one Genosuicide.
Lifters are generally homos and cowards with a big mouth.

I thought all swedish chicks were 6'+ insane ball busters who never crack 4/10 in looks.

Three of the Swedish girls I was with was were blonde and looked typically Swedish. Two were uni students on exchange in the UK. I assume they were liberal but we never talked politics.

I've spoken to other Swedish girls who said they preferred English people and thought they were more mature. Dunno - I think it's weird that they in my experience weren't into Swedish men.

Definitely worrying. It's not good if women hate their own men.

swede here

this thread is hilarious

none of the shit you're making out as a problem is even happening here, and the swedes who say so on here are generally just virgin /pol/tards who are mad at society for their own shit

overcompensating for your inferiority issues by being hurr durr so manly and not showing emotions does not make you manly and it's entirely see-through