How is this butt not firm? Are you fucking crazy?

Look what you did:

strawpoll.me/12722436

Soft? FLABBY?!

You better have a good explanation and knowledge about the female anatomy in order to keep your honor.

OP girl has very obviously a firm ass. Come at me.

that is not an attractive ass

You have shit taste.

>sample size 26 votes
>White knighting a flat ass in unflattering bikini
Sort yourself out

>flat ass
Yeah, if you go by nigger standards. She has a round, perky ass.

It's a very average ass

Look at the whole bottom row and the top right

In what world is that firm?

I agree, if you mean that it's not big.

It's just the right size.

my ass is firmer than hers

it looks like the one in the gif who gets up and turns out to be a guy. anyone has it?

jesus christ that spine

That ass is only attractive in a couple pics, because of how far her back is arched.

When she stands straight it disappears and becomes a flabby crevice.

She has a diet body. There's no signs of strength training. It's probably as soft as your 1/2" dick, faggot.

She doesn't even have hourglass is what it seems like from the very last picture, which is disgusting. She just seems flabby with a flabby, skinnyfat ass that is less wide than her SOMEHOW skinnyfat muffintop there because she seems to not be fit at all

In all worlds? Can you fags specify exactly what's not firm about it?

I don't want to see proof.

What the fuck are you smoking? A flabby crevice?

She's a tight, athletic body you stupid faggot.

It's clearly pretty saggy and kinda flat, it only looks good in some pics because she's arching her ass out all the way

Also, athletic? lmao are you for real? She's clearly just skinny, I don't see any muscle on her at all

Firm asses don't come in that shape.

Lol OP is this your gf or something? You've posted this same thread like twice now

In which of the pics does it sag? I'm not letting you get away with throwing around ugly words.

Holy shit thats disgusting. Looks like a boy.

hhhhhnnnnnnnggggggggg mattieeeeeeeeeeee

In pretty much all of them but the first one. Look at the ones in the first row. She has to cock her hips all the way to one side, to make it look like she's got an ass, and the cheek on the other side just disappears.

Look at the first and last pics in the second row. The bikini bottom is cutting in because her muffin top is fatter than her ass.

The whole bottom row and the one furthest on the right

The others it doesn't look like it but that's only because she's angling her body to lift it up

She's really cute when she goes full spaz in the middle.

OK, let's look at the bottom row, pic three. I see a round, perky butt. Where the fuck do you see sag?

>bottom row, pic three.
Yeah. That one and the first pic look alright.
But that just goes to prove that a single picture can be very misleading.

OK, let's look at bottom row pic two. I see a really sexy, round (but not big) ass.

Where do you see this alleged flab and sag?

Why do you care that Veeky Forums likes firm round butts and you like flat nonexistent butts? Like okay, that's your fetish, but why do you keep making these threads? I've seen them multiple times. It's just fucking autistic, mate

Stop posting these threads every day you autist. Go lift some weights

It's not flat, it's just not a huge bubble.

There is no ass, she just doesn't eat. There for it has no volume, no power, and are flabby empty skin sacks.