How do you guys take care of your apperence, other than lifting?

How do you guys take care of your apperence, other than lifting?

uh...
basic hygiene?

half a chub enabled

I don't, I've basically given up.

By not laying down in those cancer tubes

I've seen final destination. I know what happens inside those tanning beds.

>I use a charcoal powder teeth whitener twice a week
>I switched to using a safety razor to get rid of razor burn, achieve a closer shave and save money
>once a week I'll use a clay mask to clean my pores
>I religiously shave my unibrow and trim my nose hairs
>pubes kept neat and tidy always
>Haircuts twice a week, I buzz my hair so it doesnt cost anything
>most important is I quit smoking cigarettes and only have 1 cigar once a week, cigs age your face like fucking crazy

Post selfie no homo

Show us your beautifull face

Share your workout routine too pls.

>using tanning beds
>not using Melanotan 2 and beta carotene to achieve a better and easier tan

are you norwegian tit job femanon from that other thread

Skincare: I exfoliate, moisturize, and use sunscreen
Basic "no makeup" makeup
Epilate and shave
Clean basics

Running

shower every morning, use face wipes every morning and night
shave regularly
attempt to not bite my nails(fail everytime)
sometimes use teeth whitener
brush teeth twice a day

Run when I can
Exfoliate
Moisturise with Aloe Vera Gel + Jojoba oil and Argan Oil for dat smooth skin, its also fading the scars on my back

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

MIAMI
I
M
I

Give up caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes and get a good sleep every night. You'll look 10 years younger than most other people by the time you're 40.

I got invisalign to fix my semi jacked teeth.

I don't.

let see paul allens routine

I masturbate a lot

brush in the morning, floss and brush at night.
use lightly whitening tooth paste, dont rinse off
shower daily
cleanse face in shower
shave
use salicylic acid exfoliant wipe
moisturize
sunscreen in the morning

By going outside with sunscreen on to tan instead of lying in a cancer machine like a vapid whore.

Pretty much the same here, but I'm up to 1500 stomach crunches.

I only brush my teeth like 3 times a week.
Just never got into it.

I use a body hair buzzer about once a week... mainly for the upper back and shoulders. I do shave my shoulders regularly to fend off Wolverine syndrome.

I trim the "lower area", but don't shave it. I shave my neck and cheeks so I have the "edged" up Average White Man's Red/Brown beard... The same color as Messi, actually.

I do have some ear hairs to buzz, and I buzz down my nose hairs about once every 6 weeks. A couple of nose hairs are gray at this point.... (sigh)...

>otherwise, don't care

>brush my teeth three times a week
Please be bait you nasty mf

>Not full mast

Low test detected.

underrated post

>3 times a week

Naw, it's true.

I don't do sugar --- no soda, no candy, no beef jerky.

So,,, my teeth are clean and shiny most of the time because of my clear liquid intake --- H2O, "sparkling water", mineral water.

>Teeth brushing with nasty toothpaste ain't fun to me. It's just me.

Rhinoplasty
Hyperhidrosis surgery
LED Skin enlightenment
Exfoliation
Laser eye surgery
Cybernetic arm prosthesis

where do you find the time to return your video tapes

Audibly kek'd

>I only brush my teeth like 3 times a week

Was looking for this

Why caffeine?

You're disgusting

My teeth are shitty and yellow
>and I dont know how to greentext

Gold

Impeccable skincare
Makeup
Nail polish
Laser hair removal
Facial feminization surgery
Breast augmentation
Buttock fat transfer

Nice gyno.

Why not go full Deus Ex?

Sleep 8 hours in complete darkness, turn off wifi and bluetooth stuff (not being tin foil hatty, try it yourself)
Avoid sugar
Get some sunlight everyday
Exercise
Drink lots of water
No coffee (dehydrates skin)
No ciggerrates
Limit stress
Socialize
Dont sleep on face
Dont use harsh chemicals on face
Don't take super hot showers

There, the list of things that has been spouted like a bajillion times but no one can seem to follow.

Because an autistic guy on the internet told you to.
Tobacco is the only thing you actually need to give up. Moderate alcohol consumption isnt going to do anything bad to you and will lead you to fun times with friends. People like this guy have no personality of their own so they pretend that lifting three times a week, not drinking, and benching a plate makes them some kind of ultra-dedicated batman that people will find cool and interesting. In reality however there will always be many people who are healthier and work harder than them AND have actual personalities.

seriously, what the fuck is this retard thinking? Not only that, he's posting pictures of himself online?

>Shaving the unibrow.

Christ, man, you're supposed to use tweezers. People can tell that you shave it and don't pluck it, trust me.

Nice.

I started taking beta carotene a few weeks ago, my white pale piggy skin turned into a good healthy looking tan, not orange or anything like I thought it might get, really glad Im doing this

>lifting

I consume the minimum amount of food needed to maintain myself at the weight threshold for healthy operation of my body. Lifting would require higher calorie intake, which means increased cellular activity, which means higher probability of cancer.

I don't use shampoo, I just thoroughly rinse my hair with hot water every third shower or so. Hair requires so much less maintenance now, for a better look. Other than that, basic hygiene.

>I only brush my teeth like 3 times a week.
>Just never got into it.
I'm not really into brushing my teeth either, it's probably one of my least interesting hobbies

Doesn't this seem like a bit much?? You're going to hurt your face with all that stuff in the long run

How much are you taking?

Good hair cuts are seriously underrated.

is that one of the hodge twins?

Fuck you and your trips, hairstyles are gay AF.

fuck you, dirty nigger. Go get your hair cut by some ghetto ass, benzin using, trash faggot and look like a motherfucking hobo.

Whoosh.

I wear sunscreen daily to prevent wrinkles.
In the morning I wash myself with a hydrating cleanser, then tone my face, then apply sunscreen, then finally lotion and some matte powder to get rid of the shine. I don't use any products with fragrance as it destroys the natural collagen in your skin
I dermaroll and get facials twice a year.
At night I apply a prescription face ointment for anti aging and dark spots and seal it in with argan oil.

Sorry, I don't speak jive. Anyone?

huehuehuehuehuehue
>I made a funny on the interwebs.
Fuck you. Get a decent haircut and stop looking like a total loser.

Because Deus Ex, while being the most awesomely red pilled early unreal engine game ever, isn't reality (yet)

The cyberstuff, I mean. The conspiracy stuff is right on the mark.

1 blade all over. Dare you to post your 'style' to prove it doesn't look homosexual.
Thought not.

fucking nazi. You sound like you look like an unapprocheable cunt.

>have nice hair, girls love it and so do i, it makes you look like you belong in any outfit you wear, too, provided you aren't too ugly
>keep a good manly 5 o'clock shadow
>groom body hair appropriately (have back waxed, nape shaved, pubes trimmed tastefully, all hair on dick shaved, balls shaved, arsehole shaved, chest hair trimmed tastefully, armpit hair trimmed tastefully (so long as its not a jungle), leg hair trimmed when it gets really dark and like a chimp, upper arms shaved)
>moisturize face and dry areas
that's about it

>1 blade all over
unless you are a model, you probably look like shit

Shaving my face

I wash myself and shave most days.

In all honesty my hairs a shaggy mess and I usually have a 5 o clock shadow. Women still eye me though.

Do you not comb your hair?

user please brush your teeth more. i'm worried about you

>3 times a week
dude, i've been like 2 weeks without brushing or flossing. actually barely brushed my teeth for like 2 years. i'm sure my breath was horrible but i go to the dentist twice a year and never have i had any problems. i eat a very good diet, i think that's all that really matters

i brush them daily these days because i was probably stinking.

This. I dont smoke, get good sleep, eat vegetables like I'm a racehorse and haven't had red meat in about 25 years. I look late 20s on a good day. I'm almost 40.

>haven't had red meat in 25 years
Fuck bro why even live? Your gonna break out into tiny vaginas all over, aka, "vaginitis"

>Implying I lift to look good

>its just you

Let everything go because I have no friends and stay home except for the gym?

Does that teeth whitener help? Doesn't it fuck your enamel up?

Do you have a before and after? I have a consultation in 2 weeks. Its going to cost a lot but it'll be worth it for a perfect smile.

Did you follow the routine properly or did you find it difficult to keep it in for 22 hours?

Dose?

>tfw swedish, but yes from the boobjob thread

I tan once in a while, wax my face. Had a boobjob, and once every two months i have laserremoval of tattoos i got years ago.

Going today to have them removed again, ive put 700$ on 80$ tattoos

>boobjob

How do they look? Are they like bolted on or do they look natty? How much did the op cost?

15mg/25.000 IU from D.Saline algae

>turn off wifi and bluetooth stuff (not being tin foil hatty, try it yourself)
My router is right next to my bed, is that fucking my shit up?

lol

I bathe in the blood of virgins. Really works wonders on your skin

Plastic Surgery. It's the only sure fire way to achieve the desired look you crave.

AHAH

Why do these have to be located in sweden...

Life is suffering eyy, norcuck?

Almond oil to take care of wrinkly skin, getting haircuts every once in a while to look more völkisch, tanning during summer, I'm sure as fuck not paying 100 crowns for each tanning session down at my gym, I shave obviously, a bit of stubble is alright but the full beard look isn't my look which is a shame since inherited my dad's beard genetcis, and hair genetics all around which means I'd have an easy time growing out both a mane and a glorious viking beard. I do cardio, mostly HIIT, I like Kickboxing and sprinting the most but I go out jogging occassionally. I brush my teeth and shower obviously, if you neglect basic hygiene then you're a retard and should be gassed, I try to wear clothes that fit me, mainly polos which are tight around the sleeves and T-shirts which are tight all around to show off my 170 lbs ottermode physique, I wear mostly all black during winter and more bright during summer, because when pale you should wear darker clothes and when you have a bit of colour then you should wear more white. I also make sure that I stay hydrated as much as possible throughout the day so I don't look bloated due to the dehydration making me carry more water weight.

Idk why this sounds so autistic

Because I have OCD and have been told countless of times that I probably have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

But you're balding

kek

Uh-huh.. And who exactly told said that and how do you know what I look like? I just said I had great hair genetics so I don't exactly know who gave you that idea.

fuck my spelling seriously