Legit SARMS

What are the best companies to order sarms from?

Sarmssearch, enhanced athlete, sarms1...

>le sooper sarms need em to get any results meme

Eat and workout you fucking faggot

Enhanced athlete is very overpriced

I just bought some from them.

How many doses do you get from the liquid droppers?

BUY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ASSOCIATED WITH DYLAN GEMELLI

Enhanced athlete is expensive but everything I've bought from them has worked great. I used mk 677 when I fucked up my neck to help recover. Their yohimbine isn't a sarm but it's strong as fuck. I plan on doing lgd 4033 this fall/winter.

I'm not seeing where they are selling the liquid, only the pills.

No, from other companies that sell the liquids

no sourcing is allowed on Veeky Forums. try going through an "internet relay chat" if you're interested.

Transformix and Sarmsx worked good for me.

Nut up and go on the spike.

Literally ordered mine off of bonanza for half the price of everything else. Legit shit too.

The sourcing rule is for steroids

I got their MK-677 pills. Nothing too special.

>SARMS
enjoy (your) cancer

All of those are way overpriced

why don't you guys just inject testosterone?
its cheaper and all this sarm shit will probably cause cancer or something

> took MK677 for ~ 8 months
> slept a little better, made some gains
> started getting pain in one knee
> ignored it for awhile
> had a physical, brought it up and got an x-ray
> doctor was very concerned
> had to go to an oncologist the next day
> diagnosed with osteosarcoma
> kek

I have a pretty good prognosis, it was found early on and only located in my tibia.

I can't say the MK677 caused it, (inb4 killed myself in the pursuit of gains) but I certainly stopped taking it.

My advice is to be cautious before you start fucking with your IGF levels with a chemical brewed in a chinese lab............

Anyone have any experience with ostarine? Illegal (!) where I'm from but legal in the country I will be travelling to next week so considering hopping on a cycle.

Bought some cardarine tabs out of curiosity, hades hegemony i think theyre called. 2 weeks on and now i have sore nips. Looks like the prohormone rumours are probably true. Good job i have nolva. Just roid lads. They will suppress you even if they are legit.

because afraid of needles/high cholesterol. I'm too much of a pussy to do it right and get bloodwork done so I know I'd just be paranoid the entire time that Im going to die.

Daily reminder: non irc dot bio sources are shills

research grade or busy

>Afraid of needles
Easiest thing to solve
>High cholesterol
Limit oral intake, dont eat like shit, have a lot of supplements. Try choline and inositol.

Most sarms are carcinogens, very unresearched so youre still at risk. Test on the other hand has been used for decades and is naturally present in your body. Test enanthate is used by doctors.

so if I just inject test high cholesterol is a non-factor?

I wanted to just cycle test but I can't find good sources for it (main reason), nor would I feel comfortable with the potential cardiovascular risks from it.
So now I'm considering ostarine (mk-2866) as I can get it easily, but I'm afraid of cancer...

literally this is all you do.
>get BTC
>get tutanota
> take a trip to reddit.

having run both, sarms are a waste of time, money and damage to your body. if you want to be an enhanced athlete for whatever reasons, roid.

I think you're giving me legit advice and I will definitely look into it, but I still don't understand how can ostarine damage my body (given the available research)

Definitely test is better and likely safer than SARMs if you know what you're doing with it. You will notice a lot more gains and actual effects you can notice in the gym. I am going to start a 500mg test e a week soon and will likely only stick to test and maybe low doses of tren in the future if I want to get mad lean. If professional athletes are using roids, then why would you use SARMs?

Do you guys really not just buy the cheapest powder listed on eBay and mix it into some propylene glycol?

do you really just buy unregulated chemicals on ebay and then put them in your body?

Bump

/r/steroidsourcetalk