*grips it double overhand style*
*gets lift on it by raising it with explosive force*
*starts spinning endlessly, creating a tornado vortex of some sort*
YOU ARE NOTHING
*hits you a multitude of times with my 45 lb plate*
*overlooks your dead body*
pathetic
*goes to squat rack to continue workout*

You were walking straight towards a mirror why exactly?

>immediately looks down
>starts walking away manually

Same as with fake tits and fake butts.
They are stupid women.
Instead of self improvement they think bolt on accessories make them more attractive.
And it seems to work because morons and retards flock to them like flies to a steaming turd.

But they are winning on the investment front.
Spend money to make money.
Buy titties, get rich fuckwit to fund their vapid lifestyle.
>protip: these whores get others to pay for their shit

UUUUUHHHHHH

uuhhhh,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,...........

uuummmm, hehhh..

*BLOCK HER PATH TO*

*unzips dick*
*turn 360*69 radians and walk away*

*some random voice yells *THIIIIICCCC* in the background and does a voicecrack midway*

Nominee for most red pill post of the month

Dead silent.... a speckle of dust flies through the air.... the female shatters and falls apart before me... cut into a thousand pieces by my sword... in the blink of an eye... lightning streaks soar through my body... a crescendo of blood spurts on the floor... I fade back into the shadows..

Sorry, I don't race mix.

>flexes a 'cep respectfully toward you

Lose a step and slightly stumble when I see her staring at me and standing in front of me
Become awestruck and have a boner induced bought of retardation.
Continue walking towards her
Pick her up and princess carry her
Walk out of the door.
Carry her off to the sunset.
When I get her to the sunset hotel I fuck the shit out of her.

/x/ here she has a star of baphomet on her shirt, she's a succubus, do not fuck!

i am very upset with whatever kenndashian is most popular now for popularizing this trend. it is terrible.

>Diddly's 7 pl8
"Please move out of the way m'lady."

>look away immediately
>fiddle with headphones
>awkwardly stumble as i pretend i wasn't walking her direction
>let out a weak "h-hi"

bE gone THOT

she has an average yet really fake looking body i hate it

*avoid eye contact*
*awkwardly shuffle to the left*

"scuse me"
>proceeds to the curl rack

Calvin Klein underwear is ass desu, the nylon always catches leg hairs.

its an advertisement nigga

Is... is it my turn to finally post the obligatory
BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Man I thought I'd never see this day.
I've made it.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

*Walks around averting eye contact*

>slutty bimbo look is a bad thing

>Blocks my path
>to the mirror

I turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Actually faggots?

what is wrong, you've never smelled one from your gf after you fuck her ass so much she is gaping and breathing through there?
why live?

It's just that one fucking loser who keeps doing this stupid bullshit. We've just learned to ignore him/her.

Now that's a sweaty asshole I won't mind rimming until starvation.

this was actually my first BRAAAAAP
This thread started with a shitpost so I couldn't see why I should not post likewise.

I'd block her vaginal cavity

She looked better before she fell for the meme

*UNZIPS COCK*

THOSE LIPS ARE FAKE!?!

chastity belts were made for sluts like her

I actually love this one and it always makes me chuckle.

I particularly like the "quite pungent indeed" line.

>just one

lol you wish newfag

*flexes a 'cep*

This. I love the aesthetic, it's a very primal attraction. Also how far they are willing to change their body just for your pleasure