Normie lifting

>wife and her friend both gained weight after having kids
>they both get gym memberships
>praise her for taking the first step towards fitness
>ask her what she plans on doing at the gym
>"idk"
>ask her if she wants me to whip up routine for her
>"no I know how to workout and all that, like with the certain number of things you do and stuff"
>ask her if she has a diet plan
>"no"
>fucking REEEEEEEEEE internally
>ask her what her goal is
>"you know, to workout and stuff"
>mfw everything I just heard

She pretty much refuses to workout with me or take any advice I offer and all I do is encourage her. What are my options here?

Positive reinforcement or bust.

Say that her friend is more organised

She's going to the gym to get BLACKED. Sorry to break it to you.

This

Its an excuse to leave the house and fuck Tyrone

This.

She'll fucking lose her mind.

Or y'know. Keep being the more attractive one in your relationship and be on the hunt for when your wife turns into a fatty.

If she doesn't plan on getting serious about losing weight I would embrace it that way I could get divorced

Measure to see how fat she is and log how your life is going into a downward spiral of being married to a fat cow.

That's pretty solid. I'll ask her what her friends plan was and try to talk it up

Sounds like you should get a divorce bro

And people still wonder why it's been over 4 years since I had sex.

>can't live with 'em ; can't shoot 'em.

Her fucking Tyrone isn't gonna help you with a divorce. She'll still get the house, the kids, and your child support checks which she'll spend on shoes and shit.

She's not even super fat, but by my standards she might as well be. She was thin when we first met and that whole stereotype

Bitch has had enough treats.
>no more carrot, get the stick!

If it were me I'd explain to her why diet is the most important thing to lose weight and that she needs to find out what her cutting calories is.

Tell her that without a well thought out plan you will not lose weight and if she doesn't listen to you then you should gather info on how well she is doing weight wise and make a good sheet of information that details her weigh ins and measurements so you can prove to her after 3 months or so that her idea isn't working and that should hopefully push her to listen to you.

>getting married
>not just living together indefinitely without any legal contracts
That's not how this game should be played anymore my dude

And lost more weight

>get the stick!
That's what got him into trouble in the first place

Just because you go to the gym with a single purpose in mind, does not mean everyone else shares your goal.

I don't care honestly, I'd rather go to jail for not paying and lift all day

Sounds like a red flag to me, its a sign of complacency which will only end badly if she doesn't continue to strive to improve herself little by little each day, she thinks that because she has had kids now that its over, she doesn't have to try anymore which is the wrong mentality to have.

They're women all they want to do is cardio and occupy the leg abductor machine for a million years while taking selfies.

Right, she gets the house that you paid for and you get to go to jail, you're the clear winner in that situation. Should've gotten a prenup, or better yet, not gotten married.

She knows this, her mom is a fitness/yoga instructor (total milf), but it's not registering. I really should track her like you said.

i dont believe that you have a wife

im sure everyone here had a diet plan and program ready to go the first time they entered a gym too

At least they pick a useless machine to occupy. Just saying could be way worse if they used benches or squat racks for their selfie sessions.

I can see it all over her and it makes me sick desu senpai

> (OP)
>i dont believe that you have a wife

This, it's obvious larp shit and he doesn't even have a girlfriend because nobody would actually talk like he described to gf or wife.

I realize I'm not the winner but I'd rather cut my losses if it came to that

She's 21, so yes she does talk like that.

>married at 21
>happy

Toppity tip tum kekaroo. If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son.

I'm 25 just for reference

Sounds like a silly woman you have sorry to say, she isn't taking advice from qualified people that she can obviously trust.

I don't know what methods you have used so far but have you tried discussing it with her mum and you two to do with it? Share your true feelings as I'm sure the mum will back you up since she doesn't want her daughter to end up a fat slob.

>21
>married
ISHYGDDT!

>having a kid at 20

Oh bloody hell shes 21? The fuck is wrong with you, you married and had a child in your early 20's?

Talk about making a huge mistake OP both of you don't even know who you are yet, you can easily fall apart in a few years hell 20's might as well be the new teens.

How long did you date before marriage? Can't have been more than three years.

Probably lives in the American south. People get married there early because there's like 12 girls in town of 100 and 2 of them are hot and out of the 2 one of them is your sister, the other is pregnant already.

Marrying a woman who is still at the age where most people get drunk and party every night is a poor choice my dude. Good luck.

Actually it was 3 years. We met lifeguarding and went to the same church

KEEEEEEEEEEEK

Kek. 18-21 year olds are stupid af. You can't use your interactions with them at that age to make a decision like marriage.

>OP thinks his wife is stupid
>He married her and had a kid with her

Who's is REALLY the idiot in this scenario? kekking hard right now

You can all just shut the fuck up! She may be overweight, and we may be young, but I love this woman. I still remember the day she ran up to me at the Christian lifeguard fellowship meeting, her cellulitey skinnyfat legs jiggling in the sun. And anyone who doesnt approve if this love is a bitter angry person. Back the fuck off!

>21 year old women
>Love

jajajajajajajajaja

OP here. That's not me

Well sounds like we have found a crack here. You do feel some insecurity to do with this otherwise you wouldn't respond like this to a bunch of anons.

A secure marriage is something you do not have and that is why you are being rattled right now because you know it holds truth into your situation, you can't ignore that OP.

>He got married to a 21 year old roaster

Sounds like you got the bad end of the deal goy, have fun!

OP here. I repeat

Fuck OFF! I warned you once and now i ve warned you faggots twice do not messs WITH ME or my girl, fucking Zpisslords!! IM ACTUALLY STARTING to get angryed now,.. i can barly keep from hitting my monitor and if you WOuldnt try messing with me in real life because i would FUCK YOU UP! SO FUCK OFF I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE OF THIS I LOVE MY WIFE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF THE TRASH CAN ARE SICKENING TO ME AND I WIIILLL beta you up if you come near me

Here's an idea. Before the divorce, get a good but shady lawyer and have him take care of 90% of your assets. He can hide all that shit for you, legally.

L O N D O N

Kek sorry OP I thought the line "cellulitey skinnyfat legs jiggling in the sun" was too obvious but they all bought it anyway

I knew a guy who's 25 and married and I saw a picture of his 21 year old wife who had a baby this year, and lo and behold she was fat.

That woman, OP, is a nightmare. I'm guessing your wife is the same kind of person.

How many times has she cheated on you? At least once, whether you know or not.

You're not him, are you? Do you lift at GB3?

Now you know why parents used to decide who got married together; don't let your dumbfuck kids marry whoever they want or they'll end up miserable and divorced in a decade.

why should she take your advice? it sounds like she has different goals than you.

>getting married
>in the year of our lord 2017
wtf senpai?

No I'm not him, before we were married in was actually the cheater and the girl I cheated with told on me. My wife is a nice person she's just lazy. Also I'm home gym master race

Uh, retard, she doesn't even have a real goal as I already said. She just wants to workout without accomplishing anything

Lucky fuck gym I go to has only 2 squat rack and I end up using the smith machine all the time instead of waiting.

You shouldn't have married a 21 year old though you fucked up big league.

I'll keep that in mind

How the heck can you have any goal and not even think about nutrition

Well she got pregnant before we got married and I thought I'd do the honorable thing and man up, and I have, but I pull most of the weight in the relationship

This isn't Better Call Saul, if it were that easy no one would pay alimony.

It's not fucking hard to hide your assets.

Is that show any good I watched the first few episodes and then kinda lost interest.

>got cucked into marriage

get a DNA teat ASAP, your wife sounds mentally deficient so it won't be difficult to say to the little cucklet child that its a medicine, and tell the egg brained wife you're just getting him standard tests.

Kek probably is living in southern america like somebody else joked. The methods for dealing with sex and pregnancy are, from best to worst
>Not retarded: use protection
>Retarded: dont use protection but get an abortion
>Super retarded: don't use protection and don't get an abortion but don't enter a lifelong legal contract because of the kid
>Super dumb duper retarded: don't use protection, don't get an abortion, and sign a lifelong legal contract preventing you from leaving the woman who bore your child without losing your house and income
You dun goofed OP

I like it. It gets more exciting after the first few episodes, when it shifts from setting up the characters to getting on with the story. It's still kind of slow-paced though.

OP here I don't care if she cheated when you love someone you can get past stuff like that.

Emotionally Abuse Your Wife 101

Good advice on how to ruin a relationship tbqh

>when you love someone you can let them cuck you and then spend 18 years raising another man's child while your whore wife gets fat on your dime

I'm in a similar situation OP. Wife's 26. Gained 50 lbs once we got together. I opened up to her. Told her that being fit and healthy is a really important part of my life, and that I couldn't share my life with someone who didn't take care of herself.

She lost 30 lbs in the 3 months following, but has keps the extra 20 lbs. She has good genes, so it went mostly to her hips/boobs (she's been lifting too, so that helps). She says she's trying to lose it, but it's been over 1 year already, and it looks like that weight is here to stay. At this time of the year, with all the girls showing their legs and boobs everywhere , I'm seriously considering taking my woman to run with me, or just trying to get a salad every time we eat together.

torrent or buy Oxygen/ Oxygen AU the female fitness magazine. they have diet plans/examples of women who compete in bikini and figure and routines (skim it first to make sure they dont have the gross shemales normally they dont)

t. totally OP

Real OP here. I already stated I was the one cheating before marraige.

holy christ idk if these are ironic replies but if they are not please dear christ there are strangers who actually lie on the internet

Here in Canada she becomes common law in 6 months. You gotta play the game!

>married at 21
>">wife and her friend both gained weight after having kids"
>has kids at the age of 21
>got fat at the age of 21

dude wtf. what kind of young women lets herself go that fast or has kids? or gets married. i have so many questions i feel bad for you

>asking her

I really respect Muslims on this level.

TELL HER

Ask away my man I'm still here

Yeah that's like the only reason to have any respect for muslims

Why'd you get married so early to such a woman?

Well when I met her she wasn't fit but wasn't fat either. She had double d tits and sweet hips. She was nice and was smitten by me (still is). But desu she's not the brightest, she was on birth control and skipped one day and got pregnant. I didn't want my child growing up as a heathen degenerate so I decided to be a man and be a father. After she gave birth she said she wanted to lose wait but never did anything, that was 2 years agof. We get along fine, we just have different interests I guess

Silly virgin, logic doesn't work on women

My biggest fear in life is that my wife becomes fat after we have kids. Everything else in life is fixable, except having your child grow up with a fat mother.

Yea well thats what I'm dealing with here. If you're not already married just marry someone who's already into fitness. I don't plan on divorcing but if she dies or we actually do get divorced or something I definitely won't even want to look for another girl. I'd rather stay home and jack off

Good on ya man, I applaud you for trying to give the kid a good life. Hope it works out with you and your wife, you made a manly choice that I'm not sure I could have. If you can get her on a good program and she starts to see gains hopefully that will make her addicted. Thats the key to fitness you have to show people their potential for progress.

How does food prep work in your home, OP? Maybe you could take charge of cooking. Plus it will be good for your kid to have a parent who can teach them healthy cooking and food prep. I'm glad my parents were health nuts and taught me fairly well about nutrition (they got most of their info in the 90's, so they still buy into all that "low fat, no saturated fat" bullshit). When I got to college I was disgusted to see how my friends ate.

Thanks, beer helps. But like I said she's still 21, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt here cuz I was pretty stupid when I was 18-22, I was always fit but that didn't mean I didnt fuck other things up. Maybe she'll get serious now, maybe she won't until she's 25, maybe she never will. Either way the kids the priority.

Well I stated earlier I pull most of the weight in the relationship, and that includes cooking. I cook maybe every other day, but she is the pickiest eater I've ever known, she eats like a child. My two year old eats everything I make but my wife wont. My wife eats like Mac n cheese and soda basically. Barf

>she was on birth control and skipped one day and got pregnant

That's not how it works, idiot.

My guess is she deliberated stopped taking it to get pregnant to snare you.

>marrying that

how will you feel 10 years down the line with that womanchild?

Well there are different kinds of bc, but I'm not here to question that.

How should I know, I don't know what she's gonna be like 10 years from now

It is very unlikely but if the stars align you can get stuck with a babby. Also bc isn't 100% effective

Well I was nutting inside her literally everyday. That probably had something to do with it.

If you don't control her emotionally she'll control you, become a fat slob, and leech or look for divorce.
Marriage is such a FUCKING scam.

Maybe also her being at peak fertility age, female bodies between 17-24 really want to get pregnant.

Cummings inside 17,18,19 year olds is a dangerous fetish to have fellas I'm telling you.