IS ZINC A MEME OR NOT?

Is Zinc actually good for boosting test levels or is it just another meme supplement?

I don't know about test levels but as soon as I started supplementing zinc my morning wood came back and ever since my boners have improved in general.

Unless you have a retarded diet you are already getting more than enough zinc, adding in more won't make a difference

Zinc is GOAT, take 50mg each night

Ever since I started taking ZMA a few hours before bed, my sex drive has increased dramatically as have the intensity of my boners, and my quality of sleep has gotten a lot better. I can also push myself harder while lifting.

I developed forehead acne though and literally nothing gets rid of it.

prepare yourself for
>its great, here's my dank anecdote
x10000

Just bought some and some vitamin D because of the continual shilling on here. First day. Can't feel difference. Might have been memed on

Because everyone here has their own peer reviewed scientific study done for them specifically to go along with their personal claims.

Autist.

Dont know about test but it makes me whack off like a mental patient.

I also sleep better, but that might just be exhaustion from all the whacking off.

Using know about zinc, but vitamin D has to be used daily for weeks before you'll see any benefit.

If you went and got blood work and they showed low levels of vitamin D, you could take like ten 2000 IU pills of vitamin D and the test would be basically the same result the next day. It takes a while to build up in your system.

For boners al you have to do is hang out at /b/

What is the definition of "a while?" I bought the 2000 IU but it builds up in a week? A month? 10 years?

I take
>Zinc
>Lecithin
>Pygeum
>Saw Palmetto
>Celery
>4L water+ daily
>Pineapple

Doesn't help much with lifts, but I'd highly recommend it for other reasons

Probably about a month or two, since the body stores vitamin D in fat at summer and releases during the winter

have fun overdosing

1. To anyone complaining they didn't "feel" anything, it's not a psychoactive drug you fucking retards. It's an essential mineral required by the body for various processes.
2. If you have a zinc deficiency (a lot of people do, especially athletes as it is lost through sweat) then supplementing zinc will NORMALIZE your testosterone levels and help keep them optimal. It is also used in semen production.
3. It's difficult to get enough zinc in the diet unless by chance you happen to eat a lot of oysters, so yes OP, you should take zinc. I recommend between 10mg and 30mg of zinc daily (make sure your supplement specifies the amount of ELEMENTAL zinc per dose.

Kys

Only Zinc, Vitamin D and Magnesium. Everything else you get enough through food, even Magnesium but since I train a lot it is good to have it as a supplement

And omega 3 acids unless you eat retarded amounts of fish.

Zinc always makes me nauseous. I took zinc the other morning and started violently throwing up for a few minutes about 30 minutes afterwards. It was 50mg.

Is omega 3 the best supplement?

Better cum

you overdosed.

I took a zinc supp for a while with a multi and it made my ass bleed

ZMA for those dream gains

I can vouch for this as well, erection quality has improved on average and there's nothing else I think could be causing it

sometimes I feel my stomach a bit, like its been punched from the insice or some shit

is this overdosing? im taking 3 pills which is 30mg zinc like the bottle says

Zinc, magnesium and selenium can all improve test levels unreliably. This is partly to do with bone health as far as I can make out. If your bones are healthy your testicles are happier.

I would take a general bone supplement (Bone Up by Jarrow is very good even tho Jarrow is generally a bit shit) before any other suplement + vit D + vit K2 and see if that improves anything. Then if you want a bit more zinc or selenium try having some cashews, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds (zinc) and some brazil nuts (selenium) and see how that works out.

Some people take 50mg zinc and are fine. I think above 25 mg can.be problem territory for some people.

Supplemental zinc can have serious absorption problems so that's partly why the numbers are all the place.

I take 20mg zinc a day and I have noticed the election quality increase greatly, even my gf has been saying I'm harder than I used to be.

Strength wise I think I cannot really tell because I ve been eating a lot better in general now.

>I have noticed the election quality increase greatly

Lmao

only if you are having a deficit. if you already have plenty in your diet there is literally no reason to do it, its not going to boost anything and you will have side effects

Are you doing it on an empty stomach? I always throw up if i take it first thing in a morning, eat some food first

Is this your cum recipe? I'm trying to get into bigger loads.