Why even lift when it's all about the beergut?

Why even lift when it's all about the beergut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats bullshit
Fuck women, fuck you and fuck Yale. This stale meme needs to die you fat, doughy, genderless fuck. Why not ask yale to conduct a survey on reasons why OP should fucking kill himself?

>lifting for girls
some day you will learn.... I hope

>we don't have to kill to survive so fitness is pointless meme
Not this shit again

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

nuff said

>being fat and lazy lowers risk for cardiovascular failure
....this fucking idiot teaches at an ivy league school?

I' not just saying this because its a meme, but you seem to be disproportionately upset from a question that's either innocuous or bait.

>women find older pudgy men more attractive

If you actually believe this you're fucking retarded.

Here's what MODERN Women are actually attracted (in order)

1. Men with billions of resources
2. Men with millions of resources who are also good looking and tall
3. Men with thousands of resources who are also good looking and tall
4. Men who are good looking / Men who provide

Men who are poor, ugly (or both) are non-existent and women will choose guys who are number 4. on the list as a last resort.

I can't think of anyone including myself who I know who would say they're more attracted to a beer gut and the lazy boy and Crocs that accompany one.

That's what older women who have already ridden the cock carousel are attracted to. A fat beta provider who isn't attractive enough to leave her. In her youth she's fucking muscled Chads.

>falling for the dadbod meme

hahahaha

no you're right, girls think that's sexier. for real. get that beergut you can't go wrong I swear

"Chubby guys are more faithful and family-oriented"

And then when her husband lets himself go she starts fucking Chad Thundercock behind his back.

And guess what?

His physique will be NOTHING like a dad bod.

By that logic men wouldn't be attracted to big tits and wide hips because we have formula baby milk and Caesarian sections.

No im sick of faggots saying beer guts and dad bods are what get pussies wet when in reality its not fucking true at all. I dont see women lining up to fuck Seth Rogan over fucking Ryan Gosling. Get Out OUT OUT OUT OUT

the *ONLY* acceptable DADBOD

>yale

the school that lets in complete retards

I will never be this confident and chill.

>(((Yale professor)))
sour grapes are the best grapes

Cool I have the only acceptable type of dadbod.
I made it.

>older, pudgy women perfer older, pudgy men
Cool, let them prefer all they want

I don't see why anyone gets upset over this, it's stupid.

Hahaha.

Girls dont want nothing you said. I knew a lady who was living in a home that cost over 500k and had everything she wanted from her husband and was fucking her landscaper.

They will settle for money and then buy good looking ripped men things with their cuck husbands money will fucking the Aladdin looking mother fucker cutting their lawn.

Heres a real quick run down of what they want. They dont know what they want but want everything anyway.

Ever believing anything made up by (((them)))

(((Richard G Bribiescas)))

sounds greek

>(((greek)))

that comic is amazing

>(((((())))))
get out kike

I wonder who could be behind this study.

(((41043352)))

Girls will always throw in context, even when none is given or when context was intentionally not given.

They see a fit guy, and they'll automatically assume that he meticulously counts his calories, only has plain chicken and rice, only has the gym as a hobby, and is narcissistic.

My suspicions exactly.

Ryan Gosling has a pretty boy face, which is about 100 times more attractive to women than anything else on the body.

Oh the things I would do to spend a weekend fishing and hunting with Putin.

I feel u breh

My girlfriend has mentioned that she's more attracted to me when I'm on a bulk, especially at the midpoint since I'm in the perfect balance zone where I look nice and strong, but not like I'm trying to. Before that, I'm too hard, after that, too pudgy.

The middle way is best, as always.

what girls say they want and what they actually want are two different things.

Putin a shit.

This.

This. The disgusting bodies that most articles call "dadbods" will only net you equally disgusting women.

>current year + 2
>still believing the words that exit a woman's mouth

always do the opposite of what women say

But the person saying it is a man.

Everyone in this thread should watch that

the study relies on data collected form women about what their preferred body is

Girls are programmed to tell you they like version of you that is least likely to attract other females.

Ignore what she says, only focus on noticing sex frequency and then be the judge

Because you're safe in more ways then one. That's it.
The "ottermode" body is the body of the lean and hungry hunter.
Women who seek to keep their actual and percieved virtue and loyalties are somewhat scared and ill at ease around men who have bodies like those.

At least that's how it's been for me since I've become somewhat "ottermode" and fit or what have you.

>fit on the right, future fit on the left.

It's a man's conclusion about the data. Aman with tenure.

Seems like a shit study to allow people settle with how they are instead of trying to better themselves. Sounds like shit in general

>They dont know what they want but want everything anyway.

Never before has someone so succintly summed up women.

If you actually fall for this bullshit, you need to consider suicide.

why is the first post always the best post?

real dad bod right here

I´ve never heard of this dadbody thing ever before and I hope I never will

Human aesthetics are universal quality. Sure there are some differences, some way prefer "BBW" over skinny etc, but good aesthetics are always appreciated and look good no matter what the fuck the current fashion trend happens to be.

We definitely have more sex when I'm bulking. I also notice more mires when bulking. Maybe I just have a features that are better suited to a little more fat. I do tend a bit to the hairy side, so I wear the bearmode look well. I'm also an older guy than most of you probably are, so there's probably some demographic differences going on here.

Is Zyzz proof of this? Literal heart attack at 22.

It's just a lie for weak men to justify their shitty lifestyle. Fat men generally have lower standards and are docile due to low test so they're much more likely to 'settle down' with some post wall ugly bitch

>Cool dudes find "People who walk around at night in dark alleys with large sacks of money with dollar signs on them" more awesome - t. Thief Guild Leader

>taking massive amounts of roids
>heart problem
>most likely was doing stimulants
>no cardio
No.

Seth Rogen would have a kikeboy face too if he wasnt a fat shit. Do you think women like Robert Kardashian more now that he is fat? Because last I checked some 2 dollar Nicki Minaj, married, dropped and is milking that fat cunt for the next 18 years.

>and smoking
>doing coke probably
>doing mdma definitely
>drinking

That's cause ALPHA FUCKS BETA BUCKS

They want some low-T high trust beta make who will provide for her and worship the ground she walks on whilst fucking 6'5 landscaper Chad thundercock on the side. Women want protection/security but also want the best quality genetic offspring. Unfortunately, you rarely find both in a man.

Julian mode is best mode

>Veeky ForumsIRL.jpg

>can't into studies

Literal retard.

>friend date

LIES

Beer gut makes my ovaries shrivel up instantly.

Gentlemen. We must find out 3rd world qt 3.14

Women love dad bods, actually, so please don't pretend to be one of us femanons.

>put effort into getting and staying Veeky Forums
>immediately date a fat lazy fuck with a beer gut

'This makes sense' said no worthwile woman ever.

It's all female bullshit to inmasculate men. You should do exact opposite always what women want, that is what they truly want.

>be low test and support your gains goblins (kids and lazy women)

Shiggy diggy
Shiggy fucking diggy

>mom bod could be a thing

But it already is. It's just fat women who don't care of themelves, i.e. 80% of the female population.

The article shows that women prefer lots of chub. Women have to be comfortable that they can match up to their man.

This is why you dont marry even just dating can be risk. pump and dump women are all whores

>women who volunteer to participate in scientific studies at Yale are into skinnyfat dudes who probably have low standards

t. skinnyfat dude with low standards

Good. More hot Chads for me to fuck.

oh yeah, smoking

he was lucky to last till 22

> Top Golf

What

>THE STUDY WAS CONDUCTED ON BRITISH WOMEN

He's totally sucking his gut in

>They see a fit guy, and they'll automatically assume that he meticulously counts his calories, only has plain chicken and rice, only has the gym as a hobby, and is narcissistic.

This is me desu.

Of course it was.

Am I allowed to choose none of them? They all look like shit, although the PT looks slightly less shit than the others due to decent face and posture.

Is that the extend of the 'research'? Some cunt going into the streets and asking 10 'random' strangers for their opinion about people who stand right in front of them? While the 'researcher' is staring at them? While filming it and presenting the footage to the public, so the questioned women are pressured into giving a response that is socially acceptable rather than honest?

Yes. And?

How the fuck do I get nipples like this? I fucking hate my puffy nipples.

It's honestly the biggest deal breaker for a good chest. If your nipples are erect you look like a greek god and when they're not...

inb4 "gyno", no its not gyno i have perfectly normal 'flat' chest it's just my nipples poke the fuck out.

This.
I'm surprised there wasn't a remarkable number of "lesbians" among the crowd.

That's pretty much the textbook example of how not to do a study.

Lots of sleep + cold temperature.

kek Veeky Forums blown the fuck out

Yes and? I'm not aiming for 5/10 who need to be the prettier one. A 10/10 will get the attention of being the prettiest of the couple even when Im 9/10 with ripped ottermode body.

You aren't a 9/10 and you won't be getting a 10/10.

>projecting

This is actually true.
My girlfriend wants me to be more fat and finds my pictures before i lost weight - more attractive (i was around 95kg 183cm).
She also do not want for me to go into gym.
And thinks all good looking gym guys - douchebags who think only about themselves and fuck a lot of women.

I do not need to say obvious things:
She is overweight (not much but still).
She have big troubles losing this weight even with my advices.

So dad bod - basically women insecurities and projections.

She's just trying to hold you on a leash. She's afraid that if you get fit you'll leave her for some fit chick