General /feels/

>tfw you sprained your ankle today and doctor said you need to take it easy on your foot for about two weeks.
>leg day was supposed to be tommorow
>mfw
>at least its not broken

How are you feeling tonight Veeky Forums?

>drive an hour to hospital for appointment
>head of the plastic surgery wing, known nationally for being a great surgeon
>he is apparently required to refer me to a different department, even though my procedure is considered as cosmetic/nonessential and my last doc said that's where i had to go
>earliest appointment in mid june
FUCK. i know doctors are super busy, but an 8 week wait is gonna suck

Fucked up trying to ask this chick to be my date for this silly prom thing my dorm is doing this weekend. And by fucked up I mean I haven't asked yet. Was too hard set on asking her in person despite not having seem her since a week before spring break

>this morning
>snap her when she's out of class
>she tells me late at night because of night labs
>tell her "lol well I'll be out of town by then, I wanted to see you for a second"
>she opened the snap didn't say anything
>dunno how to restart the convo and just ask her about it via snap

I feel pretty socially retarded.

what are you havnign done?

man she probably isnt into you if youre not confident to just straight ask her/opens your msg without replying
move on and find someone else senpai

>mfw i wasted my frist two years of college not really doing anything
>just casually lifting and making casual gains
>end of this semester, realize i should have tried to walk on the wrestling team at my school (D1 top ten in uni)
>being a wrestling dummy would be okat
>just want to be a part of a wrestling team
>now im trying to get in shape in a couple of months to be able to try and keep up with them
>havent talked to any of the coaches about trying out
>have constant thoughts about im wasting my time
>they wont bother with me, im a nobody
>then get thoughts about not giving up and atleast trying

Sigh. My lifr regrets are already piling on.

i'd rather not get super specific, but i had a surgery a number of years ago that got botched. i'm trying to undo what a retard with a scalpel did to me.

>not doing leg day with a sprained ankle
CMON

>Doing SS for 3 months, going pretty well gained ~12 lbs.
>Join dating site, find super qt nerdy business girl
> finally have decent pics, starting to look solid
> send her an email, pic related

Waiting... she's pure I just know it

Well, I know she's really busy this week. And our mutual friends joke about how bad she is with replying too.

But yeah, I probably should not have shied away from asking her over text since that's the majority of our conversations now. I've made things harder than they needed to be. Might just wait until tomorrow and try messaging her again.

call her or just snap her around noon and be direct, every day you wait just makes it worse, also worst thing that happens is she says no (and therefore never wanted to in the first place) and you move on

It'll probably be via snap, should I just open by going for the throat or do that "sup gurrrl" shit?

I think I already know the answer to this one but I guess I was unsure enough to type it.

I don't like my personality

>12lb in 3 months
>on SS and not a hypertrophy program

woah, nelly!

>hook up with 9/10 20yo
>get number for potential fwb situation
>find out she's a single mother

what do i do?????

Feeling breddy gud.
Happened today
>doing seated cable rows, one arm at a time
>on last set
>pulling hard
>the strap on the handle tears apart
>launch myself off the bench
>doabarrelroll.gif
>huge noise as the weights crash down
>everybody looks at me
>too strong for my own good.
It was pretty funny and I'm glad I didn't get hurt flying off the bench.
10/10 would break again.
>pic related: how I felt.

I've been in a strange mood really. Borderline depressed but not fully fledged

Can't seem to shake the feelin that my life is going no where though I have a decent job that pays incredibly well though I have to put in 60 hour weeks. The only things I have the time to enjoy is lifting and playing video games occasionally with old friends. Other than that I'm usually at work.

I have goals of either mountaineering or powerlifting competitively but I have no means of money or time to actually begin to train for either.

I usually try to trip to elevate the stress and the worry every few months but lately I haven't felt like it

I'm just bored with life I guess and there's no means of shaking it up

Bail

>went snowboarding
>missed 5 days cause i was sore as a motherfucker
>finally do legs
>legs get sore for a few days cause i havent squatted in a while cause of snowboarding soreness
>go to gym to do leg day B
>still sore
>do legs anyway
>Start warming up
>legs fucking hurt and feel like theyre going to explode
>had to pack up and go home

god dammit

Run buddy. Ghost the shit out of her, she'll drain you both financially and mentally if you get too close.

>got mired by a qtpa2t chicklet in the shops today
>most gorgeous smile
>she walked down the aisle i was in another 3 times and gave a big smile and look in the eyes
>both wearing headphones, it would have been awkward to say something
she most probably wasnt looking to get picked up, but it was just nice, man.

> tfw only making little progress at gym
> tfw impatient
> tfw getting so depressed about my body and compare myself to every girl and guy
> tfw want to gain muscle but so scared of eating because don't want to get fat
> tfw suicidal and depressed
> tfw stressed out about everything

wish I could have just been a stacy born with a huge rack so i could look proportional and automatically hot

when does it end ?

>leg day

you deserved it

post pics femanon, how disproportionate are we talking here?

>I want to be with someone who just wants to spend time growing together

kek

>my relationship is crumbling
>I don't know where I'm going to live now because my rent is probably going up by at least $100 in the next two months and I already can't really afford it
>Generally feel trapped and lonely by my life
>Only got one day off from work this week and next
>Constantly have this shitty anxiety induced adrenaline rush
>Want to go back to school and get an IT degree but have no idea how I am going to do that and keep feeding myself
>I'm no longer capable of enjoying Vidya

I do look better than I ever have thanks to the bodyweight program I've been doing for the last few months, so at least I have that going for me.

>tfw western millenial problems

get a grip babe xx

Mabe get into

a. Realizing a dream you have (mountaineering, why don't you start putting that into practice?)

b. Find a new hobby (like music or reading for example, or something else with your old friends, go out together, take a vacation together something like that)

ok babe xoxo

leg it
she will NEVER love you like she does the grown sperm of another man
infact, she'd never love you at all under no circumstance because inherently taking care of someone else's child is beta as fuck. it makes you nothing more than something to suck resources off.

if you were a woman, would you feel love for a man who's taking care of some other guy's child?