Extended Fasting

>be on day 3 of my water fast (72 hours)
>no hunger, full of energy
>not only have my lifts not gotten weaker, they've gotten STRONGER

this is incredible, why is nobody talking about this?

I can get through the fast (24-28 hours usually) but I can't sleep well at all when fasting. My hunger keeps me fucking awake.

What do? It's 3:30am and I don't feel sleepy at all.

So not drinking water makes you eat less? No thank you I am accumulating mass.

>started with a 20:4 routine
>drink water and plain black tea to suppress cravings
Feels great so far, I already feel better than before when I was a fatass gorging at night.

Also, how many calories are burned when selling plasma? I asked in the /fat/ thread but it got overlooked.

As far as I can tell nothing. Your adrenals are dumping norepinephrine in your blood to keep you awake and alert so you'll hunt food. Growth hormone is surging due to lack of insulin/nutrition, and cortisol + glucagon are all elevated to ensure your blood sugar is high to provide energy to kill for food. Go to the gym and work out till tired I guess?

Live with parents so I can't just go to the gym at 4am. They throw a fit if I so much as go to the bathroom.

Push ups and lunges in your room.

First question. My feeding window is in the morning and I lift at evening, I feel like shit but is this normal or placebo? what should I do? I cant lift at the morning because of work

Also do tea breaks your fast?

i was hoping to see this thread. just day 2 for me but i also feel fantastic. I'm more energetic and my skin feels better

I do OMAD and lift right before dinner. I used to get light-headed on heavy compounds until I started taking 1g salt tablets with my PWO. Salt restores blood volume after a day of fasting/pissing away all your electrolytes.

OMAD?

Organic meat and dairy

One meal a day. I eat all my calories (2,500+ on weekends, 1,700 on week days while cutting) in a two hour window that amounts to one large meal.

It's "nothing but water" you dumbo.

I switched my meal to be in the evening after lifting, and honestly it feels way better than having it at breakfast. I'd recommend that instead.

Kill yourself and your cancer thread.

You are DYEL, your lifts are shit and you probably work blue collar.

I'm on hour sixty. I'm 10 pounds down. I was able to do my gym routine today without any sluggishness.

what are you a fucking prisoner?

He is working on it

I guess so. 19 years of this bullshit, I'm probably gonna go off the rails once I save up enough and move out

why are you so mad?

Is Coke zero or any other aspartame Cola recommended while in your fasting period? How about tea?

I drink it on my fasts lol caffeine and bubbles help with my hunger. Different people have different rules, do what works for you

well i heard that aspartame can make you hungrier or something like that.

meant for