Go get your teeth fixed if you need to

user from the other day reporting in.

Cost $239 but thank fuck I got it done. Feels 1 million times better already.
No needle, hurt slightly at times but I powered through it. Some qt azn girl was my dentist. Felt bad cause she saw my hideous calculus.
Was hoping to get a male dentist but it ended up being okay.

Pic related, my before and after

Teeth whitening? Tell me more

Good job. I was the guy with the dental hygienist gf. Brush twice a day now. And i know you wont, but try to floss and mouthwash once a day, or at least a week.

Jesus, why didn't you just scrape that shit off your teeth yourself?

You need a tooth buffer to do that.

The dentist chick said I should swap to an electric toothbrush, I thought they were memes?

I probably won't, literally will be homeless soon (but that's a different story), but I'll definitely try and make sure to brush and floss at the very least once a day.

I was told to buy this Curasept mouth wash to help with the gums being fucked with the bacteria. I got that today too, pic related.
Doing the best I can.

It wasn't a whitening. They used the vibrating metal rod thing to breakaway hardened plaque. Shit was pretty brutal

Also this is behind the bottom teeth.
I didn't have a before pic but they weren't pretty and I really, really like how nice they look now.

My tongue can feel all my bottom front individual teeth now and not just some warm bacteria infested smooth calculus plate.
Feels good bois

VISIT YOUR DENTIST

Question: How many times a day did you brush before this appointment?

Yeah right, you could just scrape it off with the end of a paper clip. The polisher cleans your teeth after they jack Hammer that tartar of there.

It'll run me about $30,000 to fix my teeth. Dentinogenesis imperfecta type 2. Shit ain't cool brehs.

When I started gyming and stuff, teeth care became a priority.
At least 5 times a week. But most was 1 to 2 times a day.

Calculus just can't be fixed without dentist visit so it's best to get it fixed so you can stay on top of brushing with a clean slate.

Jesus bruh.
I feel for you man.

My front teeth are all fake from hockey, and are white already.

>hideous calculus

Multivariate?

Holy fuck only 5 times a week? Idk whats wrong with me but I legit brush like 3 times daily after meals. I can't even begin to imagine only 5 times a week.

>bad snaggletooth on bottom from wisdom teeth coming in a squishing my bottom row together
>want to fix it but don't want braces again and invisalins can't fix it

Hurts brahs

Went to dentist, have a small cavity, need teeth whitening

Fuck teeth guys

Dental student here. No you can't. The calculus is too hard and the paperclip is too pliable. If you really want to remove it yourself, use a knife. But I don't think the risk is worth potentially jamming a knife through your face.

Oil pulling will remove 100% of it in large chunks

>the calculus is too hard
>t. Dentist

As expected

>swishing some coconut oil in your mouth will get rid of layers of bacterial biofilm that have laid minerals down and literally become a fossil

k

kek I should be mad but that was a good one

>tfw got this done for free by a dental tech student

>Overbite and overcrowding on the bottom
>Sign up for experimental treatment in highschool to push my bottom jaw forward
>Get bretty good jawline
I finally got braces last year and I've had them on for close to 9 months now.
Need to get my teeth cleaned and maybe 2-4 wisdom teeth removed.
We're all gonna make it anons

Remember to floss bros

Even cheap spinbrushes are better than manual brushes.
You don't need a top-of-the-line expensive Sonicare, but they're nice to have. Apparently those Adaptive Clean brush heads really do work.

am I fucked Veeky Forums? Brush my teeth about 5 times a year and eat and drink sugary snacks. When I do brush my teeth my gums bleed. wat do?

You can be saved. See a dentist who will scrape shit off and then just brush twice a day.

fug, you're handsome, aren't you? post regular face pic

t. I'm strictly heterosexual

Brush my teeth like 5 times a year. My gums bleed whenever i brush my teeth. I need to fix this shit, Will i have permanent damage?

>american healthcare

>at least 5 times a week

>5 times a year

Jesus fucking Christ you people are retarded.

I have that exact same problem. Do the gums grow back to normal?

You can buy a scraper probably at any pharmacy in a set like pic related, usually includes a few more items. I bought one that had plastic handles instead and it works fine. Just don't go around scraping too hard, most just needs soft scratching. Anything not falling off can be taken care of by your dentist. Avoid sticking it in your gums too

how bad is my calculus ?

this is from a german site where dentists post pictures of their weirdest patients

Orthodontist said that I'll get my braces off in 2 months. I've had these things for over 2 years now. Can't fucking wait.

yeah but fucking dont because 99% of people dont know what they are doing and will fuck up their teeth

Kek

Just brush your teeth goddammit

Holy shit you disgust me

Shave that nasty facial hair mongoloid

Dont hold your breath

I was the guy who had chorizo for your dental hygienist gf

Am Australian actually

This is what I'm wondering myself.
Hopefully they do if it's not too late?

Is that gap between the upper and lower teeth normal? Because I can't fucking close my mouth, like this bro, and I feel weird my teeth don't rest.
I'm being autistic?

>tfw no pyrrha nikos gf

>5 times a year

You are literally subhuman

r8 my teeth

What the fuck people, do you ever brush your fucking teeth?

That mouth looks like a cock that's been in a pump too long

I need to pay at least $1000 to get my teeth fixed here... so that's not gonna happen.

your teeth are fucking worth it dude $1000 is fucking chump change too like what the fuck

I've come to the conclusion that dentistry in general is a giant scam.

The reason I think this is because I

1. Brush my teeth like once/week, and never use tooth paste.
2. Eat tons of sour candy as well as acidic fruit juice
3. Grind my teeth a ton.

I've been doing this since 15 and I'm 29 now, and whenever I get my teeth checked by the dentist (which I get to do one a year for free) they usually tell my I have perfect dental health. Them telling me i don't have perfect dental health has happened a couple times, but the two times it actually happened were (((coincidentally))) the time I actually told them the truth(albeit sugar coated) about how I "don't brushy teeth that often, despite eating some sour stuff".

I've observed that they shut up and tell me that my teeth are fine as long as I tell them that I use all their dumb products, but if I tell them that I dont, they try to push tons of bullshit down my throat. Also, when they tell me there is something wrong, it's always something that I can't check if actually is true. They never tell me that I have cavities or that i have a buildup of plaque. They always tell me something like "there is a possibility that the wall of your tooth x is at a risk of developing y bullshit, have you been taking your product z?". Al's, if I tell them how I've started taking product y at the next check, they don't ever mention the bullshit "disease/spook" they mentioned last time, despite my not having changed anything.

Sorry for the length and the errors. I'm at my phone and I'm a slow typer.

Having straight white teeth adds 2 points to your face.

i get you bro. last thing you want your dentist to see is your integrals.

americans are obsessed with teeth, anyone else noticed this throughout their life?

I think it might just be down to genetics or something, my dad smokes pretty heavily and i used to rarely see him brush his teeth when i lived at home yet the dentist would always say his were perfectly healthy when we went for check up's.

Yet my mum who has the same diet as my dad as my mum dose all the cooking regularly has to get something done, she brushes her teeth twice a day and doesn't smoke.

It's not if you live in a third world country man.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure it's where the whole brits have shit teeth thing comes from, ours are actually better than there's when you look at dental statistics but everyone of their TV personality's has them so white ours just look so shit by comparison.

Getting adult braces changed my life more than getting Veeky Forums did

No, no one has ever noticed this

Holy fuck if those are your teeth you definitely needed them. Why didn't you have braces when you were younger?

shit parents

3 years?

Fair play, looking good now though man it's amazing what braces can do

>tfw underbite
I'm currently in braces, in a couple months i'll have the surgery

I was like you once. When I was a kid my adult teeth came in pretty late too, don't know if related. I didn't go to the dentist once from the age of 14 until I was 30.

However, once I got to my 30s suddenly I started getting cavities. Cavities in the side walls of my teeth. It started with my wisdom teeth, but no big deal, got them taken out anyway. But now it's happend to the my two back teeth at the top, and one of the bottom back teeth is starting to feel funny.

Brush your teeth bro.

I can smell your rank ass breath through the picture.

>tfw piano teeth
>got braces at 16
>teeth perfect, dem aesthetics brah
>didn't wear the retainer and apply the tooth formula afterwards because shit cunt
>bottom set got jacked again

honestly feels like i had no self awareness or critical thinking during my teen years

how did you feel after your teeth was fixed? overflowing with confidence or you still remain the same?

And for good reason
I'm British and my generation was the first to start giving a shit about orthodontics, all the previous generations have awful teeth and its disgusting

God bless my based Hungarian orthodontist, Whenever I see a dentist they're always like
>You've had a lot of work done I see..
>They did a great job..

Be happy user, soon you'll be more handsome and will get to eat ice cream for a month!

Do something about it now before you get too old

b-baka!

you just have good teeth genetics user

I know people who actually take care of their teeth and they get caries anyway, I think it has something to do with the acidity of your saliva

No, if you want to fix it go get braces.

>Some qt azn girl was my dentist. Felt bad cause she saw my hideous calculus.
>calculus

No one? Really?

random genetics play a big part
I have immaculate dental health and I don't even take that much care, while my sibling's teeth are hella prone to decay and cavities even though they have good hygiene

im 22 and broke as fuck but i have an interview tomorrow. im honestly considering paying for a bottom set of braces because its just two teeth on the bottom set. its the lateral incisor and the cental incisor that are bent and it has felt like a while now this my making my mouth position kinda uncomfortable when i bite down or relax my mouth.

im just wondering if i can even get braces again.. i got them free the first time on NHS (thank you england) but now id have to drop a few thousand on it im assuming. However my sister recently went to colombia and got braces for DIRT CHEAP over there, now she just goes to get them tigthened etc. might have to go to colombia brahhh

Definitely a lot more confident. There were times during it when I doubted if it was worth all the money, embarrassment and pain but I'm definitely glad I did it and encourage anyone with similar problem to get it fixed as soon as they can afford it

Yea bro you missed your chance
After 18 you don't get free NHS dental treatment
Good idea with columbia~

vibrating tooth brushes can work as well

the second or third day of using one some plaque broke off

I have gone a month without brushing my teeth probably a dozen times now and I have never had anything like that. That's literally periodontal disease. I'm noticing that I'm getting gingivitis now though so I can't do it anymore and I'm back to brushing and flossing every day.

I'm 26 breh, I dunno if braces work still for me.

Is the guy on the left the mouth of sauron?

I was the guy in the last thread talking about getting adult braces from some sketchy groupon shit

this post gives me hope that my shitty teeth can be fixed. thanks fAm

I currently have braces on to fix my underbite. My plan with my ortho is to remove my bottom premolars, push my bottom teeth back and wear some sort of expander for my upper teeth.
It may not fix it like surgery would but at least it can hide it.
1/3 years done

lol what the hell are you doing in that picture

Procrastinating on my studies m8

Calculus is a term for dental plaque. He's not trying to meme here.

Braces work for any age you sperg

>No one? Really?
Did you even read the thread? There were jokes about it

I had bad sugar rot from neglecting my teeth and never seeing a dentist as a kid.

After years of not brushing, eventually the white part of the tooth started falling off, leaving me with black cavities all over my front teeth.

I've had 5 fillings, and am set to get at least 2 crowns, if not 4 depending on my progress.

With my work insurance, I've only had to pay a total of 300-ish bucks for the fillings and cleanings I've had over the last 6 months and I can actually smile and talk to people without keeping my head down.

Daily reminder to avoid sugar/refined carbohydrates and eat butter and animal fat for tooth and jaw gains

Refined carbs?
Would eating a wholegrain bagel instead of a regular bagel be better for my toothies?

your mouth forgot how to teeth

that hot mess was actually fixable
how

>2017
>bagels
>not eating holy Bible bread for salvation gains

Not really. All carbohydrates break down to simple sugars.

You can get a cleaning kit (like $2) and use the pick to just scrape that shit off your teeth before it hardens into calculus. A water pick is also like 50 bucks.

Your cavities will actually fill in a little if you eat only animal products for a while. They won't heal completely, but the outer dentin layer solidifies because you are A. No longer damaging them with sugar and B. eating foods that are high in protein, phosphorous, calcium and vitamin D. All of these are needed to keep teeth strong.

Really you shouldn't be eating any refined carbohydrates or bread, or sugar, and all of your carb intake should be from vegetables. That is a minimal way to ensure that you never get a single cavity (Along with routine cleanings to remove that gunk before it hardens and destroys your teeth)